Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR) Guide, Facilities & Hotels, Cafes, and Parking
Hollywood Burbank Airport, is a public airport three miles (4.8 km) northwest of downtown Burbank, in Los Angeles County, California, United States, and legally and formerly marketed as Bob Hope Airport.
The airport serves Downtown Los Angeles and the northern Greater Los Angeles location, inclusive of Glendale, Pasadena, and the San Fernando Valley.
So here below we will be describing every possible detail of the airport which will help out when you have an idea regarding the airport.
- Overview of Hollywood Burbank Airport
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Terminals
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Airlines
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Food
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Hotels
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Terminal Replacement
- Hollywood Burbank Airport Transport
Overview of Hollywood Burbank Airport
It is in the direction of Griffith Park, Hollywood, and Downtown Los Angeles than Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), and is the most effective airport inside the place with an instantaneous rail connection to downtown Los Angeles. Non-prevent flights ordinarily serve cities within the western United States, while JetBlue Airways has day-by-day flights to New York City, and Boston and Delta Airlines have day-by-day flights to Atlanta.
The airport, which has its very own police and fire department, the Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport Authority Police. Boarding makes use of portable boarding steps or ramps in place of jet bridges. The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) National Plan of Integrated Airport Systems for 2017–2021 classified it as a medium-hub number one commercial carrier facility.
2627 N. Hollywood Way,
Contact Number: +1 818-840-8840
If you have any queries or questions regarding the Burbank airport then you may contact the Burbank airport Customer Support Team to get more information about the Burbank airport.
Hollywood Burbank Airport Terminals
The Main Terminal at Hollywood Burbank Airport is divided into a Center Core, and ‘Terminals’ TA & TB and either side (known as Terminal A Gates (to the right) and Terminal B Gates (to the left).
The Main terminal (Center Core) offers customer service, parking pay stations, fact kiosks, ATM machines, lost & found, police station, rental automobile counters, hotel/hotel smartphone center, a newsstand, and ticket counters. The ground transportation and the Valet Center are Outside of the Main terminal.
Aside from shops & services, the gate location now offers nine electric charging stations.
Terminal A is served by using Alaska, American, JetBlue & Southwest* airways. It houses a luggage claim place, airline price ticket counters 1 via 5, express parking pay stations for Valet & Self-Parking; and past the security checkpoint gates A1 to A9.
Terminal B is served through Delta Airlines & United Airlines, and houses a baggage claim vicinity; rental car counters (within the Transit Center), airline ticket counters 6 & 7, and past security checkpoint gates B1-B5.
NOTE: Southwest Airlines started its carrier to Dallas-Love June 5; to Denver, Las Vegas, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland (OR) on Aug. 7, and to Sacramento, San Francisco & San Jose (CA).
- CUPP check-in kiosks within the terminal are able to serve all airlines serving the Airport. The lineup at A & B sides will offer for each one twin role ticket counter, and two dual-head ticket counters subsequent to it.
- Nine electric charging stations are available inside the gate areas.
- The ‘Lunch Box’ in Terminal A gives a complete restaurant and bar provider earlier than passing through the security checkpoint, while numerous food & drink options are to be had near the airline gates.
- Free WiFi internet admission to is available for the duration of the terminal (ATT & Verizon customers have secure pc accounts get right of entry to).
- Rental vehicle counters are in the Transit Center reached via an increased moving walkway.
- The Regional Intermodal Transportation Center (RITC) – reached by way of multiplied covered pedestrian bridge with moving walkways.
Hollywood Burbank Airport Airlines
As of February 2020, Hollywood Burbank airport is served by the following airlines: Spirit Airlines • Southwest Airlines • Alaska Airlines • American Airlines • Delta Airlines • JetBlue • United Airlines.
Hollywood Burbank Airport Food
At Burbank Airport, you’ve got several eating and retail alternatives before and after the safety checkpoints.
In Terminal A
- Guy’s Highball Lounge
- Jones Coffee Roasters
- Hudson of Hollywood
- Hudson of Burbank
- Lunch Box Bar and Grill
- Guy’s Sammich Joint
- Wolfgang Puck Kitchen Counter
- Guy’s Burger Joint
- Glendale Crossings
- Benefits Cosmetics
In Terminal B
- Guy Fieri’s Kitchen and Bar
- Jones Coffee Roasters
- Wolfgang Puck’s To Go
- Pasadena Marketplace
Hollywood Burbank Airport Hotels
If napping is Hollywood Burbank Airport does not an attraction to you, there are hotels near the airport:
Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport:
5-minute walk or ride from the airport. This is the closest lodge to the airport. An unfastened airport journey is available. For airport pick-up, use the courtesy telephone within the Hotel Shuttles pick-up vicinity, once you declare your bags.
Hampton Inn & Suites Los Angeles Burbank Airport:
5-minute power from the airport. Free airport trip carrier runs from 5:30 AM to 10:30 PM. Use the courtesy telephone for airport pick-up, from the Hotel Shuttles pick-up region once you claim your luggage. The commute will arrive in 10 to 20 minutes.
Ramada Burbank Airport:
9 mins from the airport. Reviews are mixed, but that is considered one of two finances inns inside the immediate area of the airport and it offers unfastened airport trip providers.
Hollywood Burbank Airport Terminal Replacement
In 2016, with 70% of the vote, Burbank residents accepted Measure B with up to 6,637 parking spaces to allow a 355,000-square-foot, new 14-gate substitute terminal to be constructed.
The new replacement terminal is needed to meet the modern Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) protection standards regarding runway distance to buildings. An updated facility will provide a greater passenger experience, incorporate seismic protection and ADA features.
The funding required to pay for the brand new terminal will be paid for with the aid of the FAA, the airlines, and airport users.
Hollywood Burbank airport Terminal Replacement Development Timeline
- November 2016- Burbank residents permitted Measure B.
- November 2017- A revised Airport Layout Plan (ALP) reflecting the proposed Replacement Passenger Terminal changed into conditionally permitted by using the FAA.
- May 2018- The Environmental Impact Study (EIS) by means of the FAA started and must take approximately 24 months to complete.
- January 2019- FAA held EIS Scoping Meetings to provide statistics and solicit preliminary comments that assist inside the development of the EIS.
- March 2019- Replacement Terminal Design Process – Public Charrette Process starts off evolved and will include six public meetings. The charrettes are where the public will be capable of offering input regarding the imaginative and prescient for the brand new terminal.
- 3rd area of 2020- Design starts
- 1st region of 2021- Construction starts
- 1st region of 2024- Replacement Terminal opens. Demolition of present terminal completed within 12 months of substitute terminal operations.
Hollywood Burbank Airport Transport
From Hollywood Burbank Airport there are the subsequent bus options:
Lines 169 and 222 stop at the Airport. Passengers can take it to go to Burbank or to switch to Metro Red Line.
A line from Burbank Bus offers carriers Monday to Friday to North Station, in which passengers can transfer to other strains too.
Where are the bus stops positioned?
Bus stops are positioned at the floor level of RITC. Passengers can get admission there via multiple walkways to the terminals.
Renting a car in Hollywood Burbank Airport is a superb concept to move around the area. You can check our seek engine to discover the first-rate vehicle rental choice on your trip. You will locate vehicle rental cubicles at the airport too.
The automobile rental booths are placed in the Rental Car Facilities of the Regional Intermodal Transportation Center (RITC).
Car Rental Companies
- Alamo: +1 800-327-9633
- Avis: +1 800-331-1212
- Budget:+1 800-527-0700
- Dollar:+1 800-800-4000
- Enterprise: +1 818-558-7336
- Fox: +1 800-225-4369
- Hertz: +1 800-654-3131
- Midway: +1 800-824-5260
- National:+1 800-227-7368
- Payless: +1 800-729-5377
- Thrifty: +1 877-283-0898
Burbank Airport-South Train Station and Burbank Airport- North Train Station are two train stations available At Hollywood Burbank Airport.
Metrolink trains serve Burbank Airport-South Train Station and Hollywood Burbank Airport-North Train Station.
The Amtrak Pacific Surfliner, which runs from Santa Barbara to San Diego, provides normal weekday and weekend carriers to the Airport on the Hollywood Burbank Airport-South Train Station.
Shuttle Service To Train Station
To Hollywood Burbank Airport-North Train Station: The Airport gives complimentary, on-call for travel providers. It runs every day from 5:00 am to 10:00 pm.
To Hollywood Burbank Airport-South Station: Passengers can use the Airport Parking Lot C Shuttle with the aid of calling at +1 818.565.1308 or assembly the go back and forth on the ground transportation area.
Hollywood Burbank Airport has many things to describe regarding the airport like Hollywood Burbank Airport levels, Hollywood Burbank Airport facilities, and many more which you have to follow if you want to travel with airlines going services in Hollywood Burbank Airport. So above hope you will get most of the relatable topics.