Incheon International Airport has many things to describe regarding the airport like Incheon Airport Terminals, transportation, and many more which you have to follow if you want to travel with airlines giving services in Incheon International Airport.
So here below we will be describing every possible detail of the Incheon International Airport which will help out when you have an idea regarding the airport.
- Brief Overview of Incheon International Airport
- Incheon International Airport Terminals
- Incheon International Airport Airlines
- Facilities on Incheon International Airport Terminals
- More Services & Facilities of Incheon International Airport
- Incheon International Airport Transportation
Brief Overview of Incheon International Airport
Contact Number: +82 1577-2600
If you have any queries or questions regarding the Incheon International Airport then you may contact the Incheon Airport Customer Support Team to get more information about the Incheon International Airport. You may even contact us, Treknova on the toll-free number 1-800-831-1547 for help.
Incheon International Airport is the largest International airport in South Korea, one of the largest and busiest airports within the international and the primary airport serving the Seoul Capital Area.
Since 2005, it’s been rated the most pleasant airport worldwide by Airports Council International every year. It is likewise rated because of the international’s cleanest airport and the world’s most pleasant international transit airport by way of Skytrax.
The Incheon International Airport has a video game middle, a golf course, an ice skating rink, a casino, a spa, private snoozing rooms, indoor gardens, and a Museum of Korean Culture.
The airport government claims that common departure and arrival take 19 minutes and 12 mins, respectively, as compared to the worldwide common of 60 minutes and 45 mins, respectively, rating it the fastest airport worldwide for customs processing.
Its duty-free shopping center was rated the international’s best for three years in a row in 2013 by using Business Traveller. Incheon International Airport additionally claims that it has the most effective 0.0001% baggage mishandling rate.
To update the older Gimpo International Airport, the airport opened for business on March 29, 2001, which now serves mostly domestic destinations and shuttle flights to several East Asian metropolitan areas such as Tokyo, Osaka, Beijing, Shanghai, and Taipei.
Incheon International Airport Terminals
If you are touring South Korea, it is most likely that your flights will leave and arrive at Incheon Aiport. After all, Incheon Seoul Airport is the most critical airport in South Korea. Terminal 1 on my own covers a place of 594,000 rectangular meters earlier than Terminal 2 emerged as opened for the public. Each terminal has its personal uniqueness serving different forms of flights.
Incheon International Airport has 2 most important terminals: Terminals 1 and 2. The preceding one was modified into the oldest construction earlier than Terminal 2 commenced its operation in January 2018.
Some airways had been relocated from Terminal 1 to 2, inclusive of Delta Airlines, Korean Air, Air France, KLM, and Air Lines. In the future, it is feasible that China Eastern Airlines will be part of the relocation to Terminal 1.
Incheon International Airport Terminal 1
Since Terminal 1 changed into the primary terminal of the Incheon International Airport, you could discover quite some ports for custom checking, passport inspection, and check-in. If you are journeying through Korean Air, China Southern, or Asiana Airlines, you may find automated counter check-in to make the method easier.
It should be smooth to find out the Terminal 1 concourse where international airlines arrive and depart. On the three tiers, its miles are divided into East Wing and West Wing with the entire 6 airport lounges and 30 boarding gates. Some of the airlines in Terminal 1 are Air Canada, Air China, Alitalia, Australian Airlines, Aurora, Cathay Pacific, Egyptair, Etihad Airways, and a lot more.
Just like other global airports, you could discover a whole lot of offerings, which include a nursery, retail and drink establishments, currency exchange booths, baggage storage, pharmacies, and medical service. Terminal 1 has four tiers. For arrival Level 1 and L for departure level 3 are used.
Incheon International Airport Terminal 2
This is the brand new and present-day terminal with green fashion and design. The eco-friendly feature can be visible from the plants to supply a glowing and inexperienced atmosphere, roof photovoltaic panels, and the glass ceiling allowing herbal lights to fill in the area.
It has five stages with modern-day functions and technologies. Robots fleets, self-check-in machines, and car bag-drop technologies are to be had in this terminal. Right now, the terminal best serves KLM, Delta Air Lines, Korean Air, and Air France.
Right now, the terminal is having the second stage of introduction paintings which are expected to be completed in 2025. If it happens, the scale will grow significantly – affecting the numbers passenger capacity. Just like Terminal 1, you can also locate many offerings at Terminal 2, alongside stores, food courts, praying rooms, and a lot more.
Incheon International Airport Airlines
Hong Kong Airlines • Japan Airlines • Jetstar • Jin Air • Lao Airlines • Lufthansa • LOT • AirAsia • Air Astana • Air Canada • Air China • Air India • Air Macau • Air New Zealand • Air Seoul • China Southern • EastarJet • Emirates • EVA Air • Finnair • Hawaiian Airlines • Malaysia Airlines • American Airlines • Asiana Airlines • Aurora Airlines • Bamboo Airlines • British Airways • Cathay Pacific • Cebu Air • China Eastern
Mongolian Airlines • PanPacific • Philippine Airlines • Qatar Airways • Royal Brunei Airlines • S7 Airlines • Shandong Airlines • Shenzhen Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Singapore Airlines • Sky Angkor Airlines • Spring Airlines • Thai Airways • Tianjin Airlines • Turkish Airlines • T’way Air • UNI Airways • United • Uzbekistan Airways • VietJet • Vietnam Airlines • Yakutia Airlines.
KLM • Korean Airlines • Xiamen Airlines • Aeromexico • Aeroflot • Air France • Alitalia • China Airlines • Czech Airlines • Delta • Garuda Indonesia
Facilities on Incheon International Airport Terminals
Terminal 1 facilities
1. Business Center:
There are two Business Centers placed next to the East area at the front desks.
These facilities are fully ready with computers, fax machines, copiers, and printers for your enterprise needs. Various accommodating offerings consisting of flight steering and information, butler offerings, and gadget leasing are to be had as well.
- Reservation : Tel 32-743-3000 │ Fax 32-743-3001/3005
- Hours of Operation: 24 hours
- Hotel room guests might also access the Internet for free
2. Shower Room:
The shower room is located with the aid of the front desk and soap, shampoo, towels, and blow-dryers are provided.
- Available only for Lounge Guests
- Charge: Free
- Service Hours: 07:00 ~ 20:00
Terminal 2 facilities
1. Business Center:
- Facilities: Computers, Fax machines, Copiers, and Printers
- Hours of Operation: 24 hours
2. Air Cafe:
- Menu: Snack & Beverage
- Hours of Operation: 24 Hours
More Services & Facilities of Incheon International Airport
Cell Phone Rentals – There are lots of alternatives to pick out from in both Terminals. The following locations are open 24 hours:
- Terminal 1: SK Telecom Landside, 1F, near Exit 6 • Korea Telecom Roaming (Landside, 1F, near Exit 10) • LG U+ Roaming (Landside, 1F, among Gates 3-4) • Korea Telecom Roaming (Landside,1F, West Side of Exit 3) • LG U+ Roaming Landside, 1F, near Exit 5.
- Terminal 2: SK Telecom Roaming (Landside, 1F, close to Exit 4).
Post Office – Send your last-minute postcards to buddies and their own families from the airport’s post office. Hours: 9:00AM – 6:00PM. Location: Terminal 1, landside, center of 2F.
Baby Care Facilities – Diaper-changing tables, washbasins, bottle sanitizers, nursing equipment, and more are to be had inside the Babycare Lounges, unfastened to use, for pregnant women, babies under 3, and their mothers. Terminal 1 offers 11 locations and Terminal 2 gives 8.
Children’s Play Area – When you want to make certain your children burn off all their strength before their flight, take them to one of the children’s play areas. Locations:
- Terminal 1: Airside, 4th Floor, close to Gate 25 • third Floor, close to Gates 9 14, 41, and 45 • Concourse, Third Floor near Gate 110.
- Terminal 2: Airside, 4th Floor, near Gates 231 (gives a Cafe as well), 242, 246, 254, 257, and 268 (gives a Cafe as well).
Strollers – Strollers are to be had for use in the airport, freed from charge. Korean Air also gives free stroller rentals to their departing passengers. Go to the Korean Air Family Care Service Office subsequent to Gate 2 on the third floor.
Food & Drinks
Food & Drinks – Food concessions all through the airport function with various schedules. 24 hours open:
- Terminal 1, Landside: Gongcha (1F, close to Exit 5) Holly’s Coffee (1F, Arrivals Hall B-C) •Lina’s (3F, Check-in Counter M) Lotteria (3F, near Check-in Counter D • 1F, the middle of Public Area) • Burger King (3F, near Check-in Counter J) • Sky31 Food Avenue (1F, center) • Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (1F, near Exit 10) • Tous Les Jours (1F, Arrival Hall B).
- Terminal 1, Airside: Babidabida (near Gate 118) • Bistrobar Lagrilla (Gate 115) • Bizeun (close to Gate 46) • Coffee@Works (close to Gate 118)• Dunkin Donuts (close to Gate nine • near 112) • Lotteria (3F, near Gate 10 • 3F, close to Gate 119 ) • Sanuki Bore (close to Gate 46) • Starbucks (close to Gate 28).
- Terminal 2, Landside: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (3F, close to Exit 2) • Lotteria (across from Check-in Counter E • Center of Public Area).
- Terminal 2, Airside: Angel-in-us-Coffee (Gate 231) • Coffee@Works (Gate 253) • Lina’s (close to Gate 268) • Starbucks (near Gate 248).
Information Desk – If you’ve got any questions, visit one of the airport statistics desks for assistance! Terminal 1 offers 8 Information Desks and in Terminal 2 there are 6 desks. Hours vary but each terminal has a few locations that are open 24 hours.
Luggage Storage & Lockers – There are storage centers inside the public vicinity of the Main Passenger Terminal. Rate: approx. $5 – $9 in step with the day. Hours: Open 24 hours. Locations:
- Public Area: CJ Logistics (3F, near Check-in B) • Hanjin Express (3F, close to Check-in N).
Luggage Wrapping – Information not to be had.
Mobile Charging – Charging points may be observed near seating. A reader tells us that maximum seating has a nearby tower with 4-6 sockets. There is also separate cellular charging stations with cables included, however is no seating.
ATMs / Cash Machines – Need cash? ATMs are to be had. Fees may also apply, so be sure to check your bank’s charge schedule and your daily withdrawal limit if you are visiting internationally. You may also want to notify your financial institution of your travel plans. Locations: There are lots of ATMs to be had in each terminal.
Banking Services – Full-provider banking, including foreign currency trading, is available at the airport. Hours for all banks: 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Currency Exchange – The airport offers masses of foreign exchange counters/offices. These places operate 24 hours:
Duty-Free & Shopping – Duty-Free shops are ready to be had, some of which perform 24 hours. The airport also offers stores for everything you could need, from a bag of chips to luxury clothing.
- Terminal 1: CU CVS (West of Transportation Center • Landside, 3F, near Check-in Counter H • Landside, close to Exits 5, eleven, and 14) • Emart24 (Landside, 3F, Check-in Counter H).
- Terminal 2: GS 25 (Landside, 1st Floor, West Side • Landside, 2d Floor, East Side) • Airside, 4th Floor, Gate 249) • 7-Eleven (Landside, 3rd Floor, Central Area • Landside, 1st Floor, East Side.
Showers, Salon & Spa
Showers – Individual bathing rooms are available to use, free of charge. unless you are a transit passenger, wherein case the kits are loose. All places are open 24 hours; however, bathing kits are only available for buy from 7:00 AM – 9:00 PM.
- Terminal 1: Airside, 4th Floor, near Gate 25 • Airside, 4th Floor, close to Gate 29 • Concourse, Airside, 4F, near Gate 118.
- Terminal 2: Airside, 4th Floor, close to Gate 231 • Airside, 4th Floor, close to Gate 268.
Showers can also be observed inside the lounges.
Spa and Salon Services – Enjoy spa offerings and massages at the same time as waiting for your flight. Hours: 7:00AM – 8:10PM (all places). Locations:
- Prana Spa (T2, Airside, close to Gate 231 T1, Landside, B1F, West Side Hours: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM T2, Airside, close to Gate 268).
- Skin Care (T1, Airside, 4th Floor, East Side • T1, Airside, 4th Floor, West Side).
Smoking is allowed in dedicated smoking zones that are available in each terminal.
Incheon International Airport Transportation
The airport is properly related to the bus device which includes devoted night-time bus routes. For routes, schedules, and fares visit the Seoul Incheon International Airport website. Detailed bus records are also to be had at any Airport Information Desk.
Renters must have an International Driver’s License issued in the same united states of America as their regular driver’s license, and some groups require both. Major vehicle rental organizations Lotte, AJ Rent-A-Car, and Sixt can be determined close to the airport complex. Ask your carrier issuer of choice for location and condo details.
The airport offers a loose travel bus among the airport terminals and long-term parking facilities. The buses leave approximately every 5 -15 mins and perform from 4:50 AM – 11:30 PM.
It is suggested to use an authentic airport taxi that is ready to be had at the airport taxi stands.
The Airport Railroad service connects the Airport (each terminal) with a lot of destinations such as the Gimpo International Airport and the Seoul Central Train Station. For fares, routes and schedules, go to the Airport Railroad website.
KTX (Korea Train Express) is a high-pace express educate that travels in three special routes from Incheon International Airport: Gyeongbu Line > Busan; Jeonra Line > Yeosu, and Yongjun Line > Daejeon or Jinju.