Suvarnabhumi Airport is one of two international airports serving Thailand and Bangkok and is unofficially also known as Bangkok Airport. The other one is Don Mueang International Airport, from 1924 to 2006, which was the main worldwide airport and transitioned in 2007 for Bangkok airport to grow to be the low-cost airline hub. Suvarnabhumi Airport covers an area of 3,240 ha or 32.4 km2; 8,000 acres, making it one of the most important international airports in Southeast Asia and a regional hub for aviation.
Suvarnabhumi Airport has many things to describe regarding the airport like Suvarnabhumi Airport Terminals, Suvarnabhumi airport hotels, and many more which you have to follow if you want to travel to Suvarnabhumi airport Airlines. So here in below we will be describing every possible detail of the airport which will help out when you have an idea regarding the airport.
- Bangkok Airport Terminals
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Shopping
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Restaurants and Bars
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Currency Exchange and ATMs
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotels, Sleep Pods & Day Rooms
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Lounges
- Suvarnabhumi Airport Airlines
- For Help
Bangkok Airport Terminals
Bangkok Airport or Suvarnabhumi Airport Terminal hosts both international and domestic flights. Since it’s far from one of the most important airport terminals in the world, it may be quite difficult to navigate through.
It has the world’s tallest control tower (about 132,2 meters) and the world’s fourth-largest single terminal building (563,00 sq m).
Bangkok Airport has seven concourses i.e. Concourse A to Concourse G.
Bangkok Airport Terminal has seven levels are given below:
Basement level: Hosts the relationship between the Bangkok Airport and Bangkok city center by means of rail and services including currency exchange.
Level 1: Houses road transportation which includes buses, vans, and taxis and also a relaxation area.
Level 2: This degree is for Domestic and International Arrivals and also transfers, including the subsequent services: Health inspection, foreign exchange, VISA counter, luggage services, federal inspection, customs clearance, and baggage claim belts (1 to 23).
Level 3: The 1/3 stage is dedicated to web hosting passenger lounges and VIP rooms, among other amenities including prayer rooms, currency exchange services, shopping, restaurants, e book shop, memento shop, duty-unfastened shops.
Level 4: On the fourth degree, there are Domestic and International Departures. It is the principal living room for Thai Airways top rate passenger offerings, information counters, check-in counters (A to W), and get right of entry to concourse A to G. Rows B to C Domestic check-in. Rows D to W International departures.
Level 5: Star Alliance and Thai Airways workplaces are positioned to this degree.
Level 6: Hosts the One-Stop Service Centre.
Level 7: Hosts the remark deck, which offers awesome perspectives of the airport runway.
TRANSFER BETWEEN FLIGHTS
Transfer from domestic to International
There are plenty of services available prior to boarding your flight along with Spa & Massage, Barber Salon, Day Room, Restaurants, among others.
Transfer from International to domestic
If you’ve got a boarding bypass you can bypass the Transfer Check-in counter (in case you don’t have it, please cross after disembarkation on the second level to the switch check-in counter).
In case you need to connect to the subsequent provinces (Chiangrai, Chiangmai, Phuket, Hatyai, Samui, or Krabi), please go to Customs Check and skip the X-ray machine, then you’ll anticipate boarding in the maintain rooms of concourse A. If you have got a boarding pass you can pass the Transfer Check-in counter.
To hook up with other provinces, please skip through the passport manipulate on degree 2 concourse D, pick your luggage, visit Domestic and International Departures on level four on the price ticket check-in and skip security manipulate to later continue to board in concourse A.
Transfer from global to worldwide
After landing, please proceed to level 2, pass security manipulate on levels 2 or 3, and move over preserve rooms in concourses D, E, F, or G.
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- Baby care rooms
- Smoking areas
- Prayer rooms
- Medical center
- Baggage service
- Disabled services
- Business facilities
- Hajj facilities
- Post services
- Luggage storage
- Mobile telephone services
- Internet Café
- Spa & Massage
- Barber Salon
- Area Tour
- VIP area
Suvarnabhumi Airport Shopping
News, books, and specialty purchasing are available at the airport. A range of shops is located inside the 3rd-floor departures hall. Souvenirs, books, and electrical home equipment are to be had from King Power Tax-Free. Bangkokgreen is a florist and International Products promotes fruit and fruit products. Perfume, alcohol, and cigarettes are available from the airport Duty-Free, two duty-free shops, and King Power Duty-Free.
The Terminal 2 parking building gives convenient purchasing possibilities for ordinary necessities; it houses a drugstore, a comfort store, and a supermarket.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Restaurants and Bars
Bangkok International Airport gives vacationers quite a few eating options, starting from US-style rapid food to traditional Thai meals. The biggest awareness of meals and beverage retailers is on the 4th floor of Terminal 2. There you will find a whole lot of American fast-meals eating places such as Pizza Hut, Burger King, KFC, Baskin Robbins, and Mr. Donuts.
Swensen’s, an espresso shop, is positioned nearby. Located on the equal floor are a Chinese restaurant, Brewhouse Restaurant, which serves English fried breakfasts 24 hours a day, and a cafe, which offers Internet access.
Thai meals are served on the Thai Restaurant on the 4th ground of Terminal 1 and on the Savoy restaurant in the Domestic Terminal. Thai food is also available on the airport’s food court in the parking building of Terminal 2 and at different points in the terminal complex. The Nippon Japanese Restaurant offers Japanese meals on the 2nd floor of Terminal 2.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Currency Exchange and ATMs
There are 3 banks within Suvarnabhumi airport. The Thai Military Bank is placed on the floor of Central Block, the Bangkok Bank is positioned on the 2nd ground of Terminal 2 and the Krung Thai Bank is placed on the 2nd floor of Terminal 1.
Banks provide ATMs and currency exchange counters inside the arrivals and departures halls of Terminal 1, Terminal 2, and the Domestic Terminal. There are also forex bureaux and currency merchandising machines within equal areas.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotels, Sleep Pods & Day Rooms
If sleeping within the airport isn’t always for you (and you have the budget!), there are inns internal and close to Suvarnabhumi airport.
Sleep Pods & Transit Hotel inner Suvarnabhumi Airport:
- In Transit Miracle Transit Hotel – Located Airside, inside the airport, 4th Floor, Concourse G, International Departures Hall. Day use rooms for 6 – 12 hours are to be had. The lodge features a splendor salon, sauna, spa, loose WiFi, and duty-free shops. Due to its area inside Suvarnabhumi’s transit area, the motel is accessible most effective to passengers in the stable zone.
- Inside Airport Boxtel – Location: Basement B Floor Walk through the Airport Link price tag center, and the shop for about 30m Airport Link Suvarnabhumi Airport. You will then see Boxtel on the left. Each soundproofed room gives A/C, complete bed with microgel blanket and pillow, loose WiFi, paintings desk, alarm clock, and key card access. Restrooms are shared. Rates are 1,250 Baht per four-hour blocks of condominium time.
- Inside Airport Avagard Capsule Hotel – Location: B Floor, Landside, Airport Rail Link. Five sound-evidence sleep capsules feature a queen-size mattress, WiFi, temperature control, USB charging sockets, studying lights, and a locker that can store as much as 32″ luggage + deliver on. Rates are for a 7-hour block: 800 THB • for a 15-hour block: 1900 THB.
Hotels near Suvarnabhumi airport:
- Near Airport Novotel Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel – (5-minute stroll from the airport through an underground walkway) A loose 24-hour airport trip is to be had. The motel gives day rooms (6:00 AM – 6:00 PM for four -10 hours), clean up rates (four-hour condo maximum), and 24-Hour Flexi test-in at any time and checks out 24 hours later. The travel departs from Gate 4, Arrival Level, Level 2.
- Near Airport YHA Bangkok Airport Hostel – (four minutes from the airport) No airport travel.
- Near Airport Vismaya Suvarnabhumi Resort – (2 miles from the airport) An airport travel leaves approximately every hour. Contact the lodge for arrangements.
- Near Airport Mariya Boutique Hotel – (five mins from the airport) A unfastened 24-hour airport shuttle is to be had upon request.
- Near Airport Floral Shire Suvarnabhumi Airport – (10 minutes from the airport) Free airport go back and forth.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Lounges
Pay-per-use, Single Visit Passes & Lounge Memberships
Regardless of what magnificence of provider you are flying, there are lounges that you can enter by paying on the door, purchasing a front room pass, or through a living room membership program (ie. Priority Pass). Visit the individual living room web page for more information about the lounge itself and to also find out how you could gain living room access with simply an economy magnificence ticket!
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge – Location: Location: Airside, Concourse A, Level 2, Domestic Terminal, opposite Gate A3. Hours: 4:30AM – 10:00PM.
- Miracle First Class Lounge – Location: Concourse A, Block 2, Level 3 East Side, International Terminal, Airside. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay on the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge club programs.
- Miracle Lounge – Location: Airside, Level 3, Block 2 East Side, International Departures Area,. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Lounge membership programs.
- Miracle First Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse C, Airside, Level 3 East Side, international Terminal, . Hours: open 24 hours.
- Qantas Club – Location: Departures Level 3, Airside, Concourse G, near Gates 1-5. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Lounge club programs.
- Miracle Business Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse D, Airside, Level 3, International Terminal, contrary Gate D5. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay at the Door • Prepaid lounge passes • Lounge club programs.
- Miracle First Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse D, Airside, Level 3, International Terminal, opposite Gate D6. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay on the Door • Prepaid front room passes • Lounge club programs.
- Turkish Airlines Lounge – Location: Airside, Level 3, close to Gate D8, International Concourse D. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Prepaid living room passes • Lounge club programs.
- Bangkok Airways Blue Ribbon Lounge – Location:, Concourse D, Airside, International Departures, opposite Gate D7. Showers are available. Lounge Access: Lounge club programs.
- Oman Air First & Business Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse E, International Terminal, Airside, Level 3 West Side. Showers are available. Hours: vary. Lounge Access: Prepaid living room passes • Lounge club programs.
- Air France – KLM SkyLounge – Location: Airside, Concourse F, International Terminal, third Floor, close to Gate F2. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Miracle Business Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse F, International Terminal, Level 3 West Side. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Miracle First Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, Concourse G, Airside, Level 3 (West Side), contrary Gate 2. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours.
- Miracle First Class Lounge – Location: International Terminal, Airside, Concourse G, Airside, Level 4 (West Side), contrary Gate 2. Showers are available. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay on the Door • Prepaid living room passes • Lounge membership programs.
- Miracle Business Class Lounge – Location: Airside, Concourse G, Airside, International Terminal, Level 3 West Side. Hours: open 24 hours. Lounge Access: Pay on the Door • Lounge club programs.
Suvarnabhumi Airport Airlines
Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport is served by the following airlines: Air Botswana • Air Burundi • Air Canada • Air Caraibes • Air Djibouti • ACT Airlines • Adria Airways • Aer Lingus • Aeroflot • LAN • Aerolíneas Argentinas • Aerologic • Air Afrique • Air Algerie • Air Astana • Air Berlin • Air Bosna • Air Dolomiti • Hello Airlines • Hong Kong Airlines • IFly Airlines • Icelandair • Luxair • Malaysia Airlines • Meridiana • Air Europa • Air France • Air Italy • ANA • American Airlines • Asiana Airlines
Hainan Airlines • Mongolian Airlines • Neptune Air • Norwegian • Nova • Nouvelair • Oman Air • PIA • Qantas • Rossiya • Royal Air Maroc • Royal Brunei Airlines • Sichuan Airlines • Silk Air • Silk Way • Simon Air • Sun Country Airlines • Swiss • Tigerair • Ryanair • S7 Airlines • SAS • Shanghai Airlines • Scoot Airlines • Shenzhen Airlines • TUIfly • Turkish Airlines • Turkmenistan Airlines • Ural Airlines • VietJet • Ukraine International Airlines • United Airlines • Vietnam Airlines • Virgin Australia Airlines.
+66 2 132 1888
999 Soi Mu Ban Nakhon Thong 1, Nong Prue, Bang Phli District, Samut Prakan 10540, Thailand.
If you have any queries or questions regarding the Suvarnabhumi Airport then you may contact the Suvarnabhumi Airport Customer Support Team to get more information about the airport. You may even contact us, Treknova on toll-free number 1-800-831-1547 for help.