Condor Airlines is a German charter airline based in frankfurt. It operates scheduled flights to vacation destinations in Africa, the Caribbean, Europe, South Asia, and North America. Its main base is Frankfurt Airport with smaller bases at other German airports.
You can reach out to us directly at outr official website: treknova.com or contact us at +1-800-831-1547 to get latest discounts directly from the airline or you can ask us for some more discount and we will work it out according to our treknova policy.
Here, passengers can find out everything they need to know about the Condor Airlines Baggage Policy. Passengers can take on your Condor flight free of charge how much you want, allowed checked baggage that you can take on your condor flight, what type of baggage allowance package can be booked, and what is considered excess baggage.
Key Guidelines for Baggage Policy of Condor Airlines
Before traveling with Condor Airlines you have to know some key guidelines for the baggage policy which helps you to avoid any problems regarding your belongings at the time of travel.
- Only 100 ml of the liquid item are allowed in the containers and the container should be made up of plastic material.
- Bags that are allowed as carry-on baggage should be in size and fit under the seat or in the overhead bin.
- If you are carrying a Samsung Galaxy Note7 then you may restrict to travel on Condor Airlines because it is banned from all Condor Flight.
- If your carry-on baggage exceeds the permitted allowance then you will have to pay extra charges due to excess weight or size.
- In the carry-on baggage policy of Condor Airlines, only one hand luggage is allowed with the size of 55 x 40 x 20 cm and one personal item with the size of 40 x 30 x 10.
Carry-on Luggage Allowance of Condor Airlines
Condor General Bring On Limitations
The number of baggage you are allowed to carry onboard a Condor aircraft depends on your Reservation and destination.
If your baggage is over the condor weight and the size allowance will be subject to your baggage plus additional baggage fees, please note that charges at the gate are always higher.
Condor Airlines Baggage Policy: Carry-On Baggage Weight & Size
Condor Economy class guests are permitted to carry a cabin bag in addition to an individual item with the following weights and sizes:
- Measurements up to 21.6 x 15.7 x 7.8 (55 x 40 x 20 cm).
- Up to 13 pounds in weight (6 kg).
Guests in the Premium Economy Class are allowed 18 lbs (8 kg). Guests are entitled to carry 2 bags in the cabin, with a maximum weight of 26 lb for business class (12 kg).
Checked Baggage Allowance of Condor Airlines
Weight & Size of Condor Checked Baggage
Destination:- U.S. / Canada, all destinations except San Juan and U.S. / Canada, flights from all destinations except San Juan, and flights from Brazil
|Class||Numbers of Bags||Weight|
|Economy||1 bag free||44 lb (20 kg)|
|Premium Economy||1 bag free||55lb (25kg)|
Destination:- The United States/Canada and San Juan
|Class||Numbers of Bags||Weight|
|Economy||1 bag free||50 lb (23 kg)|
|Premium Economy||1 bag free||70 lb (25kg)|
|Business Class||2 bag free||70 lb (32 kg) per item|
Destination:- Brazil From
|Class||Numbers of Bags||Weight|
|All Classes||2 bag free||70 lb (32 kg)|
Excess Baggage Allowance of Condor Airlines
Excess of baggage weight & fees allowance:-
|Short-Haul Flights||$13 (€ 10) per bag per kg|
|Medium-Haul Flights||$16 (€ 12) per bag per kg|
|Long-Haul Flights||$26 (€ 20) per bag per kg|
Excess of baggage size and fee allowance:
|Short to Medium-Haul Flights||$130 (€ 100) per bag per kg|
|Long-Haul Flights||$260 (€ 200) per bag per kg|
For USA, Canada, San Juan / Fee:
- Second bags: $ 98 (€ 64.99) per route if booked 30 days or more before departure, $ 98 (€ per route if paid at the airport 75).
- Third bags: $ 195 (€ 150) per route.
- Additional Size Allowance: $ 260 (€ 200) per route.
- Additional weight allowance: $ 130 (€ 100) per route.
- Both additional size and weight allowance: $ 390 (€ 300) per route.
Sports equipment that is subject to compulsory registration must be registered up to 8 hours before departure. Passengers can register sporting equipment for Condor flights conveniently and easily online. When you register a sports equipment 30 days or more before departure, you will receive a €5 early bird discount on the regular price. Sports equipment not already registered will be subject to a € 60.01 fee (one-way) if check-in at the airport.
For business class passengers, Condor will transport a set of sports equipment free of charge.
The condor transports one of the following sports equipment per passenger at the regular prices indicated below. Overweight sports equipment is taken as extra baggage. Oversized sports equipment is subject to a surcharge (contact special reservation service).
|Sporting Equipment||Size (L x W x H) and Weight||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3, 4 and 5|
|diving gear, Skis, water skis, golf equipment, paraglider, firearms, fishing equipment||200 x 40 x 80 cm|
up to 20 kg
|€ 39.99||€ 49.99||€ 64.99|
|Bicycle||200 x 40 x 100 cm up to 30 kg||€ 44.99||€ 54.99||€ 69.99|
|All boards (snowboard, surfboard, etc.), canoe, kayak, inflatable rubber dinghy, hang glider,||300 x 60 x 50 cm Up to 30 kg||€ 44.99||€ 54.99||€ 69.99|
If any damage occurs or if your baggage is missing, you should notify the condor as soon as you arrive. The staff will make it a property irregularity report for our baggage. If you are on vacation, there is a possibility to purchase the articles required immediately within the limits of legal maximum liability until the arrival of your luggage. You are bound to buy at the lowest price. Articles purchased at your place of permanent residence will not be returned.
If you do not notice that your luggage is damaged, or any of your belongings are missing, until you arrive at the hotel or home, you must inform Condor, in writing, within 7 days of the goods. No later Has been reached. Condor Flughafen Gepäck Service provides repair service in collaboration with Frankfurt and Dolfi 1920 GmbH. The baggage will be checked and repaired. If repair is not possible, it will be replaced with a new one of equal value.
What if your Baggage is lost, delayed, or damaged?
- If your bag is lost or damaged or delayed then you should register a complaint within 7 days.
- If your bag is damaged then the condor staff determine all the damage and if satisfy then they proceed further with the repair if the bag is not in repairable condition then they will provide compensation.
- If your baggage is delayed then you have the option of purchasing the most needed items within the limit of legal liability. You should only keep one thing in mind that keep the cost of purchasing items bills.
On the flight, there are many things that are not allowed to travel with. This is necessary for the safety and security of the passengers. The security department listed some items that are banned on the flight like sharp or pointed items such as knives or scissors are not allowed in your hand baggage. Also, USA officials prohibit any type of lighter from being carried on checked baggage, hand baggage, and traveler’s person. we will list some of the items below that are not allowed during the flight journey.
- Electronic Cigarettes
- Blood, blood components, organs, tissues, samples, etc.
- Camping stoves and fuel containers
- Cartridges or toner for printers that weigh more than 450 g (16 ounces)
- Machinery, equipment, appliance, etc. containing combustible or flammable gases
- Temperature Measurement
- Liquid nitrogen
Condor airlines’ baggage policy provides you with the best policy to know the rules and information related to baggage policy. So still if you are facing any trouble regarding baggage policy then contact our toll-free number at +1-800-831-1547 or the official site’s customer service number.
Condor Airlines reservations, flights, and Ticket Booking Tips.
Condor Airlines Official Site Customer Service Phone Number.