Last Updated on April 8, 2021 by Editorial Team
Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy Fees & Rules
Before learning more about Frontier Airlines Baggage policy, let’s learn a bit about Frontier Airlines itself, Read this Frontier Airlines Flight Review & Guide (Things To Know). Among several modes of transportation, airways are the most quickest and convenient of them all. It can easily take you to your destination in just a matter of a few hours. Things to know when flying on Frontier airlines for beginners.
Frontier Airlines is an American ultra-low-price provider established in Denver, Colorado. The eighth-biggest industrial airline within the US, Frontier Airlines operates flights to over a hundred destinations for the duration of America and 30 worldwide locations and employs an extra than 3,000 air-travel professionals. The service is a subsidiary and operating brand of Indigo Partners, LLC, and keeps a hub at Denver International Airport with numerous focus towns across the US.
In August 2018, Frontier started a codeshare settlement with Mexican low-price carrier Volaris.
Read this article to know in detail about Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy fees and rules. If you wish to book a reservation in Frontier Airlines, you get Some Awesome deals with these services you can contact us directly by calling +1-800-831-1547, our call center executives will be happy to help you out or you can go to our home page treknova.com and grab the services.
Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy
Frontier Airlines baggage policy includes the following for the regular basic fares:
- 1 personal item – Fee free
- 1 Carry-on item – Applicable costs.
- Checked baggage – Applicable costs according to bag.
- Overweight and Oversized bags – Applicable costs according to bag depending on weight and size.
- Sports equipment – Certain items may have relevant charges.
Frontier Airlines Carry-On Allowance Baggage Policy
In Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy, Frontier Airlines allows 1 personal item like a purse, laptop bag, and briefcase fee is free for each passenger. Carry-on baggage isn’t always included as rate free. You may pay at the time of booking for carry-on baggage fees. If you have got were given already bought your ticket, then you can pay for carry-on baggage expenses on FlyFrontier.Com or whilst you check-in online within 24 hours of departure. you must know What Happens If You Miss Your Flight With Frontier Airlines.
Following size and weight, the restriction should not be exceeded in a personal item:
- The item should be within 46 cm * 36 cm * 20 cm or 18 in * 14 in * 8 in.
- Fit below the seat in front of you or within the overhead bin.
- Assistive gadgets like wheelchairs, crutches, strollers, and so on and other items like umbrellas, diaper bags, jackets and duty-free items are not counted in carry-on allowance.
How To Cancel A Frontier Airlines Flight , so that you don’t have to run around in case things go wrong. Following size and weight, the restriction should not be exceeded in carry-on baggage for Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy:
- Including handles and wheels, the bag should be within 61 cm * 41 cm * 25 cm or 24 in * 16 in * 10 in.
- In front of you, Fit the seat below or within the overhead bin.
Stroller Check Policy:
- Large strollers and car seats need to be checked at the luggage counter or gate free of cost.
Lap-Little one carry-on policy:
If you’re traveling with a child then 1 diaper bag may be allowed and don’t count in Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy for your carry-on allowance.
Frontier Airlines hold luggage policy
The details of hold luggage for Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy are the following:
- 23 kilograms or 50 pounds maximum weight is allowed.
- 157 centimeters or 62 inches are maximum dimensions allowed.
- Checked bags are not blanketed on your fare. You may pay the expenses for checked bags at the time of booking of cheap flights on frontier airlines. If you have already purchased your ticket then you definitely do frontier Airlines check-in online within 24 hours of departure or then you could pay the charges on FlyFrontier.Com.
Frontier Airlines Allowance Fees
In Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy, Frontier Airlines allowance fees are decided by way of the type of fare you purchased, your destination, if you are an energetic U S military employees and/or dependent when you have popularity with Frontier Airlines’ (F9) frequent flyer program, popularity with an affiliated carrier, or if you have a Frontier Airlines (F9) subsidized credit/charge card. Details of allowance fees for Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy are given below in the tabular form:
|Baggage Fee For||At Booking||Before online check-in||At online check-in||At the airport ticket counter||Call Center||At Airport gate|
|CArry-on Baggage||$39.00 USD||$42.00 USD||$43.00 USD||$55.00 USD||$55.00 USD||$60.00 USD|
|First Bag:||$34.00 USD||$39.00 USD||$40.00 USD||$55.00 USD||$55.00 USD||$65.00 USD|
|Second Bag:||$45.00 USD||$45.00 USD||$45.00 USD||$55.00 USD||$55.00 USD||NA|
|Third + bags||$85.00 USD||$85.00 USD||$90.00 USD||$95.00 USD||$95.00 USD||NA|
Frontier Airlines Excess Baggage Fees
If you travel with more than two bags then the Frontier airlines will charge the excess baggage fee for more than two bags. Details of the excess baggage fee are given below:
- $85.00 USD at booking.
- $85.00 USD before the online web or Mobile app check-in.
- $95.00 USD at online web or Mobile app check-in.
- $95.00 USD at the airport ticket counter
- $95.00 USD at the call center
- The charge at the airport gate for excess baggage is not assigned.
Oversized Baggage Fees of Frontier Airlines
In Frontier Airlines the bags that have from 160 to 204 centimeters or from 63 to 80 linear inches will charge $75.00 USD extra. You must know Frontier Airlines Terms & Conditions. Bags having a size of more than 80 linear inches or 204 centimeters will now not be allowed as checked baggage luggage. You always have the option to manage booking whenever you need to reclaim something, thus you should definitely give a read to the Frontier Airlines manage booking policy.
Frontier Airlines Overweight baggage fees
Frontier Airlines will charge for the overweight bags when the bag weight is greater than 23 kilograms or 50 pounds. The details are given below:
- $75.00 USD extra per bag if the bag weight is between 24 to 46 kilograms or 51 to 100 pounds.
- Bags having a weight of more than 46 kilograms or 100 pounds will not be accepted.
Fees for sports equipment
Sports equipment like skis, golf bags, fishing instrumentality, hockey, and field game instrumentality are accepted up to size and weight limits and can count one checked bag/hold bags and Associated fees can be applied to that. Frontier Airlines also have this awesome discount den subscription that gives awesome structures, discounts and other things. Know more about Frontier Airlines Discount Den Subscription Program and its Role on Your Savings.
Exclusions and Waivers
FRONTIER Miles Elite 100K contributors receive a complimentary checked bag.
Active Duty Military:
- One loose private item
- One free carry-on bag
- Two unfastened checked bags
Oversize and overweight luggage expenses are waived for the first two unfastened checked baggage.
Note: U.S. navy passengers are defined as active responsibility armed forces, reserves, and national guard.”
What to remember:
- This applies to active obligation army passengers handiest (not own family participants or traveling companions). That being said, if the active responsibility member has the handiest one bag to test and their spouse has one bag to check, we anticipate both luggage ought to technically be considered complimentary if checked below the active responsibility member’s name. This will rely on the generosity of the gate agent.
- You can’t upload your baggage online. You must take a look at your luggage at the airport so as for the prices to be waived. They also offer group travel tickets, so that you can enjoy your travel with your peers, friends and family.
Checked Bag in Frontier Airlines with Credit Cards
Frontier doesn’t have a co-branded credit card that gives an unfastened checked bag, but you can get your checked bag prices reimbursed by means of the cards below.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – With a bigger 50,000 welcome bonus (worth $500), it is the “large brother” card to the VentureOne®when you spend $3,000 in the first three months.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card – This no annual charge card comes with a 20,000-mile welcome bonus (well worth $200) once you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. When you use your card for tour purchases (e.G. Baggage charges), use your miles to repay all, or components of, your statement! This is why we love this card.
Special Items of Frontier Airlines Baggage Policy
|Items||Price||Guidelines||Carry-on/ checked baggage|
|Alcoholic beverages||Prices based on fare option purchased.||May be transported in sealed packaging. Alcoholic drinks may now not exceed 70% alcohol by volume. Alcohol and content is difficult to customs limitations. Limit: five liters per passenger. Beer and wine containing 24% alcohol by volume or much less are no longer regulated, except by international customs, and maybe transported without restriction.||Checked baggage: YesCarry-on Baggage: No|
|Baby Items||With the infant no charges apply.||Diaper bag, stroller. Refer to Child Restraint systems for records on Car Seat and Restraint devices. Refer to Strollers for more statistics on child mobility||Checked baggage: YesCarry-on Baggage: Yes|
|Blood, Biological Substances, Organs, Tissues||Not Accepted|
|Child Restraint Systems||No charges apply||With air-travel approved Department of Transportation (DOT)Labels car seats and Frontierapproved toddler harnesses(AMSafe AviationC.A.R.E.S.)NOTE: If no label, the item can be checked only. Booster seats might not be used all through take-off and touchdown but may be used at some stage in flight.||Checked baggage: YesCarry-on Baggage: Yes|
|Food Items||Prices based on fare options||Raw or cooked meat, seafood, game, dried goods, and beverages. See also Coolers on this chart. May only be carried onboard following TSA liquid regulations or when purchased on the concourse after clearing the security checkpoint.||Checked baggage: YesCarry-on Baggage: Yes|
Frontier Airlines Company Contact Number
Frontier Airlines, 4545 Airport Way, Denver, CO 80239
If you have more queries for Frontier Airlines or its Baggage Policy, you can visit flyfrontier.com or you can just dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get more information about Frontier Airlines baggage policy. And if things don’t go right and at any given time you feel the need to make the cancellation then you must go through the Frontier Airlines cancellation policy, to know more about your rights.