Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy Fees & Rules
Volaris is a Mexican low-fee airline with its hubs in Guadalajara, Mexico City, and Tijuana, and focus towns in Cancún, León, Los Angeles, and Monterrey. It is the country’s second-largest airline after Aeroméxico and serves home and worldwide destinations within the Americas based in Santa Fe, Álvaro Obregón, Mexico City. It is the leading airline inside the Mexican domestic airline marketplace, with a market share of over 28% of home traffic.
If you come here for Volaris Airlines baggage policy fees and rules, continue reading. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get last-minute unpublished deals and discount on flight ticket online booking.
- Volaris Airlines Carry-on Allowance Baggage Policy
- Volaris Airlines Checked Baggage Policy
- Volaris Airlines Fees
- Vuela Basic and Classic passengers may additionally pay to grow their combined carry-on allowance to forty-four pounds (20 kg) with the following fees:
- Excess Baggage Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- Overweight Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- Oversized Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- Sports Equipment
- Exclusion and Waivers
- Checked Bag in Volaris Airlines with Credit Cards
- Restricted Items of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- For Help
Volaris Airlines Carry-on Allowance Baggage Policy
Volaris Airlines baggage policy includes the following for the regular basic fares:
- 1 personal item – Fee free
- 1 Carry-on item – Fee Free
- 6.8 kilograms or 15 lb maximum weight is allowed.
- 104.6 centimeters or 41.2 inches maximum dimensions are allowed.
Lap-Little one carry-on policy:
In the Lap-Little policy of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy,1 diaper bag up to 10 kilograms or 22 pounds is allowed.
Stroller Check Policy:
- The Baby Combo package lets in passengers to check a car seat and a collapsible stroller, which can be added as much as the aircraft doors, further to receiving precedence boarding.
Volaris Airlines Checked Baggage Policy
In checked baggage policy of Volaris Airlines, maximum dimensions allowed is 62 inches and maximum weight allowed is 24.9 kilograms or 55 lb for passengers to bring in Volaris Airlines checked baggage policy.
Volaris Airlines Fees
Vuela Basic and Classic passengers may additionally pay to grow their combined carry-on allowance to forty-four pounds (20 kg) with the following fees:
|Increasing weight||season||International Routes||Domestic Routes||Routes between central America|
|At the airport gate||Low||$45||Mex$ 500||$30|
|During booking at the airport||Low||$35||Mex$ 400||$15|
|During booking online and call center||Low||$40||Mex$300||$25|
Excess Baggage Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
According to weight and routes Volaris Airlines will charge for excess baggage fees at Airport or Boarding gate. Details of excess baggage fee are given below in the tabular form:
|Weight||International Routes||Domestic routes||Routes between Central America|
|26 to 35 kilograms or 57 to 77 pounds||Low:$80High:$90||Low: Mex $800High:Mex $900||Low: $25High:$30|
|36 to 46 kilograms or 79 to 101 pounds||Low:$180High:$190||Low:Mex $1800High: Mex $1900||Low:$50High:$55|
Overweight Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
Volaris Airlines will charge for the overweight bags when the bag weight is greater than 9.97 kilograms or 22 lb up to 99 lbs and the cost for each piece is for extra pounds.
Oversized Fees of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
In Airlines the bags that have from 158 centimeters or from 62 linear inches will charge overweight charges extra. Bags having size more than 62 linear inches will now not be allowed as checked baggage luggage.
Volaris permits the following sports gadget to be checked as luggage. If a sports activity gadget exceeds the full free baggage allowance, it will likely be charged based on excess baggage requirements.
Skis, snowboards, and fishing rods- one set is accepted consistent with passenger and includes one of the following:
- Skis, boots, poles
- Snowboard and boots
- Water skis
- One fishing rod and tackle container
- Golf Clubs – One golfing bag can be accepted in keeping with passenger containing a bag, golf clubs, balls, and shoes.
Football Equipment – Football equipment consists of one helmet, a football, a set of pads, and a pair of cleats.
Bicycles – Each passenger is authorized one bicycle which must be transported in a field or motorcycle bag, deal with bars turned in, tires partly deflated, and pedals eliminated.
Skateboards and Scooters – All skateboards and scooters have to be packed to save you damage.
Scuba Gear – One set of scuba tools is accepted in keeping with passengers. Cylinders with compressed air are prohibited and may best be transported if they are empty. Tank valves need to be open and diving lamps have to be disconnected.
Surfboards – Surfboards under 6.6 feet (2 m) lengthy are accepted but ought to have the fin removed and be packed properly.
Exclusion and Waivers
Volaris INVEX credit cardholders receive:
An more 10 kilograms or 22 pounds of weight for the blended carry-on allowance
1 additional checked bag weight up to 35 kilograms or 77 pounds; simplest applies to INVEX and INVEX 2.0
V. Club participants receive:
22 pounds (10 kg) more checked bags when shopping Vuela Classic and Vuela Plus
Checked Bag in Volaris Airlines with Credit Cards
While there are no U.S. credit score cards that offer loose checked luggage on Volaris, you may need to recall the use of the Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card to pay your bags fees. This is because you could use the card’s effective Purchase Eraser tool to “erase” the purchase using your credit card factors.
Using this device, you can redeem your points at a value of 1 cent consistent with a point toward any travel purchases inside 90 days of making the purchase — and yes, this includes bag fees. For example, an $eighty excess bag price would value 8,000 points through the Purchase Eraser — actually higher than having to pay the charge out of pocket.
Capital One® VentureOne® Rewards Credit Card – This no annual charge card comes with a 20,000-mile welcome bonus (well worth $200) once you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. When you use your card for tour purchases (e.G. Baggage charges), use your miles to repay all, or component of, your statement! This is why we love this card.
Capital One® Venture® Rewards Credit Card – With a bigger 50,000 welcome bonus (worth $500), it is the “large brother” card to the VentureOne®when you spend $3,000 in the first three months.
Restricted Items of Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy
- Sharp objects – Pointy, sharp, or penetrating objects; mountaineering ice picks, ice breakers, axes, knives, fight knives, tactical knives, daggers, kitchen knives, letter openers, cutters, scalpels, swords, sabers, foils, machetes, knitting needles, metallic scissors (with sharp ends and blades longer than 2.three inches), unmarried or double-edged instantly razors, and other comparable objects.
- Batteries – Dry batteries hooked up in wheelchairs or in addition powered gadget that needs to follow our safety measures.
- Electronic Equipment – Power tools, manual or electric-powered tools, and gas-powered machines for cutting or welding (drills, portable electric-powered saws, torches, welding guns, hammers, screwdrivers, pliers). High-depth lamps with bulbs and batteries. Bulbs and batteries have to be packed one after the other and well-labeled. Harpoons and different underwater weapons, bows, bayonets, arrows, and similar items.
- Aerosol Sprays – You can check non-public care aerosols with a maximum length and weight of 16.nine fl oz and 1.1 pounds. The total size and weight of aerosols must not exceed 67.6 flounces and 4.four pounds. Cover the openings to avoid spillage.
If you have more queries for Volaris Airlines Baggage Policy, you can visit Volaris.com or you can just visit our homepage too and you can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get more information about latest offers and discounts.