Are you trying to know about the Aeroflot Airlines cancellation and refund policy? As most people do not have proper awareness of cancellation and refund policy, due to that they have faced issues to getting the proper refund after cancellation.
If you are one of them, who needs to cancel or change a ticket, then you are landing on the right page. We are here to provide you with all the detailed information about the latest ticket cancellation policy, Covid-19 updates, and afterward, you will also know that how to raise refund tickets and get the flight cancellation refund.
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Aeroflot Airlines Cancellation, flights, or ticket reservation tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547
Aeroflot Flight Cancellation Covid-19 Update:
The airline introduced a type of flight compensation due to Covid-19.
Because of the spread of Coronavirus, the airline offers some terms and conditions that help to extend your rebooking and also provide the option for the customers to get additional compensation.
1. Compensation for booking before May 1, 2020:
You are eligible to avail the benefit of one of the alternative compensation options, whatever reason for flight cancellation.
You may rebook another flight or apply for an e-voucher on the official website of the airline, or also may get a printed certificate at the sales office of the airline.
- Rebooking of flight reservation:
If you have one or more unused reservations for international flights, there is most suitable option for you is to rebook flight tickets with the different dates or routes without paying any extra charges.
You are eligible to choose any flight date or route before December 16, 2021.
- Apply for an e-voucher:
You need to submit an e-voucher application to get a refund online for your canceled ticket.
You can book the flight ticket by using that e-voucher. This voucher will be valid for three years to travel with Aeroflot. In case, your flight was canceled that was booked using the voucher and also the airline was issued a certificate to you before December 31, 2020, then you are eligible to get the discount of 15% on new flight booking of new ticket fare. If your original reservation was purchased under the Flex fare, you will get a 25% discount on booking the ticket fare.
You can book a flight ticket using an e-voucher after receiving the activation code and e-voucher number.
You have to fill an application form within 3 years of the date of departure of the original unused flight ticket to get an e-voucher. For doing this, you must have to provide your ticket number along with an email and contact number.
The activation code and the e-voucher will be sent to your email and contact number within 20 days.
- Printed certificate issue:
If you are able to go sales office of the airline, then you will get a printed certificate after your request process.
This printed certificate will be valid for three years to travel with Aeroflot. In case, your flight was canceled that was booked using the certificate and also the airline was issued a certificate to you before December 31, 2020, then you are eligible to get the discount of 15% on new booking of new ticket fare. If your original reservation was purchased under the Flex fare, you will get a 25% discount on booking of ticket fare.
You have to fill an application form within 3 years of the date of departure of the original unused flight ticket to get the certificate.
2. Refund for booking after May 1, 2020:
If your airline ticket was booked or rebooked before May 1, 2020, you will get an e-voucher as compensation. You are eligible to get a refund according to the fare rules of your airline reservation.
Aeroflot Airlines Cancellation Policy:
The airline will inform you as soon as possible when your flight gets delayed or canceled by the end of the airline and to help its passengers locally. The airline offers the following compensation given below:
- You are eligible to make a single phone call without any paying charges or fax transmission.
- If your flight is delayed for more than 4 hours, then you (independent of the flight class and OK Status of your ticket) are eligible to get the meals ( according to the time of the day – either breakfast, lunch, or dinner) and drinks at your waiting time.
- The airline will offer you drinks if the delayed is for two or more hours.
- The airline is responsible to provide you a hotel accommodation with catering and car service if your flight is delay for 6 or more hours at night and 8 or more hours a day.
Considered as the Automatic Cancellation of Ticket:
Your booking will automatically be canceled in the following cases:
- If you fail to do the payment of your reservation within the specifically provided duration after online booking.
- Passenger No-show:
- If you have not checked in for your flight that is mentioned in your reservation.
- You have checked in but haven’t shown up your boarding pass within the prescribed duration.
- And without informing the airline that you have terminated the air carriage agreement and canceled your reservation.
If you want to cancel your partially used ticket, the cancellation process will be according to the terms and conditions that are specified in your ticket. Booking will be done only after the full payment is made.
24 Hour Cancellation Policy:
When booking flights to/from points in the USA directly with Aeroflot, if you make your reservation more than one week prior to departure, you may hold your reservation for 24 hours after the reservation is made without payment. Note: Payment must be made to Aeroflot within 24 hours. If full payment has not been received within 24 hours your reservation will be canceled automatically.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellation. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
How to cancel Aeroflot ticket online?
Hopefully, now you got all the details about Aeroflot’s cancellation policy. So we are going to discuss the precise steps in detail that you need to follow to cancel a flight ticket.
Please follow the steps given below and your ticket will be canceled in just a few minutes. After that, you may request your refund also.
Steps for Aeroflot flight cancellation:
- Step 1:- Firstly, you need to visit the official website of “Aeroflot” or “https://www.aeroflot.ru/xx-en“
- Step 2:- After that, you will be on the home page of the airline. Now please tap on “Manage Your Booking“.
- Step 3:- You will see a blank form, please fill that form by providing “Booking Code” and “Last Name” in Latin letters.
- Step 4:- After filling in the form, you have to tap on the “Search” button.
- Step 5:- You will have many options over there, regarding your reservation like change name, cancel, etc.
- Step 6:- Please choose your appropriate option, and proceed with the given command.
- Step 7:- After the cancellation process will complete, you will receive an email regarding the cancellation of your reservation.
Aeroflot Ticket Refund Policy:
The passengers will get the online refunds according to their airfares and it is only possible when the ticket is booked through Aeroflot official website or their contact center. Only those passengers are eligible to get an online refund whose reservation is originally issued and fully unused. If you are concerned about your air ticket refund that is booked through the sales office in abroad or in Russia or booked through the Aeroflot website by using points, then you may call the contact center or may visit the Aeroflot office near you.
After raising the refund request, you will get your refund amount within 10 working days. If there is any delay to get the refund due to the payment systems, banks, and payment services, the airline will not be responsible for that. In such a case, you may get your refund back up to thirty working days.
You can get an online refund for airline tickets with fares in any currency but not for those tickets which are booked under the non-refundable category. Please contact the call center of the airline or visit the nearest airline’s office to get a refund for unused taxes.
You will get your refund in that form of payment which you used at the time of booking of airline reservation or additional services.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.