Aeromexico Airline is a Mexico-based airline that schedules its flying services to Mexico, America (North, South, and Central), Asia, the Caribbean, and Europe. It provides the best services to its customer, whether related to its Reservation or related to its Manage Booking. The Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation and Latest Refund Policy are also very flexible and reliable.
Sometimes you may want to cancel or make a change in your flight ticket. But we know that canceling or changing your flight reservation is not so an easy task on a normal day. During this pandemic, knowing Cancellation and the Latest Refund Policy on a flight has become important because you don’t know when you would want to cancel your booking for a particular airline. Has one of the cheapest airfare among all the airlines flying from America. Aeromexico makes sure that charges asked for cancellation must be affordable or even free.
Here we are providing all the information about Aeromexico airline’s Cancellation and the Latest Refund Policy. Hope it will help you to know the facts related to that.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation and Change Policy:
If you want to make any changes or cancel your flight reservation. You can do that. Recently, they made a few changes in their Brand Fares. So that you can modify your flight reservation date without bearing any extra cost.
This is only applicable for Classic Aeromexico Fare, AM Plus Flight Fare, Flexible Alias Fare, Comfort Zone Fare, and Clase Premier except for Basic Fare.
Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation Charges:
|Changes / Cancellations, per person
|Basic Flight Fare
|Classic Aeromexico Fare
|AM Plus Flight Fare
|Comfort Zone Fare
|Flexible Alias Fare
|Free of cost
|Free of cost
Note:- If you book the flight ticket for a round trip and now you want to cancel one side ticket, then you are able to do so. The Aeromexico Airlines Cancelation policy is not allowed cancellation side reservations. If in case, you canceled, then both sides’ tickets will cancel automatically.
Some Guidelines of Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation Policies
- If you buy a flight ticket and due to some reasons you want to make the flight cancel under the 24-hours Cancellation Policy where you have to cancel your ticket within 24 hours of booking. In that case, you’ll no longer require to pay any cancellation charges.
- Also, the 24-hour flight cancellation is free if the flight cancellation is made 7 days preceding its departure.
- Besides, after 24 hours of flight reserving and seven days previous to the flight departure, you need to pay the cancellation charges.
- Full Refunds depend upon the ticket fare class you have purchased because all the tickets are not fully refundable. Some are partially refundable and some are even non-refundable tickets.
- If cancellation may occur due to some technical problem arising in the Flights or may be due to natural causes like bad weather, or storms then you will allow getting full refunds.
- For getting a refund you have to apply for the refund on the official website or call to helpline number to raise your refund request.
- Aeromexico Airlines may charge a cancellation fee of $200 as the cancellation fee on the AM value Fare and the Flexible fare.
- Basic Economy fare and the Classic fare ticket class are not permitted for cancellation after the 24 hours of window which is booked under 24 hours.
- Your refund will transfer to your original form of account from where you purchased your ticket and it may take 7 working days to transfer into your account.
- If your flight is delayed by the 3hours or more than that, you will get compensation from Aeromexico and if the flight is delayed by 5 hours or more than that then you may get a 115% value off the flight booking.
Steps For Aeromexico Airlines Cancellation/Change
Steps to cancel Aeromexico flights tickets are not so hard, there is a series of simple steps which you have to follow:
Step 1:- At first, you need to visit the official website of Aeromexico Airlines.
Step 2:- Login through your registered id and password this step will help to open the homepage of Aeromexico.
Step 3:- Then you’ll see four options “My Trips”, “Extras”, “Health & Travel”, and “Changes”. Tap on “My Trips”.
Step 4:- You will see “Manage Your Trips” as an option. Under this option, you will have to put your details containing your Reservation or ticket number with your Last Name. After that, click on “Find Your Reservation” or “Search”.
Step 5:- After that, you redirect to the Aeromexico reserving web page wherein masses of alternatives may be seen.
Step 6:- If you want to cancel or make any change in your flight reservations, you need to choose to cancel a flight or Change Your Flight option respectively.
Step 7:- Thereafter, all you want is to comply with the grade-by-grade commands and proceed.
So now, you can change or cancel any of your flights easily through Treknova in Manage Booking Guide without bearing any extra change fees.
Here, we will provide information regarding some Aeromexico airline cancellations or flight ticket changes due to COVID-19.
Flight reservation on or after January 11, 2021:
If your reserved ticket number begins with 139, that means you also booked your ticket on or after January 11, 2021.
Recently, they modify the terms and conditions of their Branded Fare. According to the revised terms and conditions, you can reschedule your flight dates without paying any extra cost.
This is applicable for the Classic Aeromexico Fare, AM Plus Flight Fare, Comfort Zone Fare, Flexible Alias Fare, and Premier Fare. This is not applicable to the Basic Fare.
If you booked your flight reservation through other countries on or after August 1, 2021, the brand fare will apply:
1:- Voluntary Changes:
If passengers want to make any change to their itinerary by their choice. then they have three of the following option available:
- Use your complimentary extra to rebook the flight of your new route and date (what you want), without paying any charges. The difference will be paid by the passenger if any.
- You can request your refunds in the form of EMD. EMD means the electronic voucher which you can use for your future travel as it is 100% payable.
- You will receive the refund you requested within 12 months from the date of application. This refund will be credited to the original source of payment ( applicable as of January 11, 2022 ).
- Always recall that even as creating an extrude on your journey price tag voluntarily. You have obtained to pay a small fee to the airline.
2:- Involuntary Changes:
If your flight is canceled due to those reasons that are uncontrollable like COVID-19 or any travel restrictions put by the government. in other words, The flight is not canceled or changed voluntarily. Then here you have some options available including Basic Fare reservation:
- In such a case, You can rebook the flight without paying any type of fee. The route or the dates will be according to the traveler. The difference in both tickets will not be charged.
- The passenger will not bear any fare difference if your rebooked flight departure schedule is within 14 days of your previous flight.
- You can request a refund, which will receive within a year (12 months) of your request. If you want your refund in the form of an EMD (electronic voucher), you can do so. As it is 100% usable for the Fare.
- You can request your refund from the beginning of January 11, 2022.
- The passengers who reserve their flight under the Basic Fare are eligible to rebook their flight or they can also request a refund too.
- The fare difference will be charged, if your booking dates are in:
25 June 2021 to 23 August 2021
15 December 2021 to 10 January 2022
04 February 2022 to 07 February 2022
18 March 2022 to 21 March 2022
08 April 2022 to 25 April 2022
- If you have an Electronic Voucher (EMD), that means you must complete your travel within 330 days from the date of booking the ticket because the EMD is only valid for one year from the issuing date. You can not apply from the Gran Plan with the electronic voucher.
- If your flight is canceled due to government restrictions on travel, then you will not bear any charges regarding the difference in fare. But it will be applicable only for 60 days of their operational resume.
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Aeromexico, flights, or ticket booking or cancellation tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured is the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be made, please contact us.