About Bangkok Airways
Bangkok Airways is the regional flag carrier in Bangkok, Thailand which was established in 1968 as Sahakol Air operating. The airline has been operating its scheduled flight operations or services to various destinations in Thailand, Malaysia, India, Laos, Vietnam, Cambodia, Singapore, Maldives, Myanmar, and the Airways has its main base in Suvarnabhumi Airport. In July 2020, Airways fly to over 10 domestic and more than 10 international airports.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a reservation instead and fall on the wrong page click here.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellation. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Brief Overview Of Bangkok Airways Cancellation And Refund Policy
The plans and preparations we make, especially in the holidays to travel to our dream destination and thinking of enjoying our trip with our loved ones have no possibility that it will be attainable with no troubles. Our plans for traveling to our desired location can fail when something urgent comes up in our way and even when we have booked our flight ticket in advance.
When you have spent your money on purchasing a flight ticket and before your departure you find out that some sort of emergency has come up in your way which you can not neglect then what will you do in that circumstances? Of course, you will look out for how can I cancel my flight ticket, and am I eligible to demand a full refund for my canceled ticket or unused part of the ticket?
Passengers who have a pre-booked ticket of Bangkok Airways and due to some unavoidable reasons and situations they do not want to want to fly to their destination and want to cancel their flight with a complete refund, then Bangkok Airways allows doing so very easily and effortlessly provided the nature of your ticket(what fare category you have selected, is you ticket refundable or not, etc) must follow the cancellation and refund policies of Bangkok Airways.
But before passengers want to cancel their Bangkok Airways ticket and baggage policy, they should be aware of or have some basic understanding of how the cancellation and refund process works and what important policies are associated with the refund and cancellation procedure before canceling any flight ticket. Here we will discuss all the policies and terms and conditions under which you can cancel your flight ticket for requesting a full refund or amount of money.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation Policy (24 hours):-
Passengers who are willing to cancel their Bangkok Airways flight, then before the scheduled departure time of their flight, it is suggested to get all the necessary details of the Bangkok Airways cancellation and refund policy.
Here Bangkok Airways Pay full attention to the requirements and situations of the passengers, it allows passengers to take full advantage of 24 hours cancellation and refund policy. Because Bangkok Airways has been known for providing lucrative flexibility and air services for passengers while managing their bookings.
According to the Bangkok Airways Cancellation and refund policy, passengers or travelers can easily cancel their flight reservations on Bangkok Airways within 24 hours of the purchase or booking of the flight by using the customer care help-line number or by visiting the official website of Bangkok Airways. When passengers comply with the refund and cancellation policy of Bangkok Airways then he or they will be able to get a complete refund of the ticket cost or unused ticket especially when the booking was done a week or more prior to the scheduled departure date and time of your Bangkok Airways flight.
In case, passengers are going to cancel a Bangkok Airways flight some hours before the scheduled departure time of the flight and the flight ticket was purchased not more than a week before then Bangkok Airways wants passengers to pay the penalty fees that will be dependent upon the fare rules and regulations of the Bangkok Airways.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation And Refund Policy
Bangkok Airways easily allows passengers who have some urgent situation to avail of the facility and flexibility to cancel their flight online without any troubles or standing in the long queue. Also, passengers who face some emergencies and cancel their flight tickets can make a request for refund money for a full ticket or unused part of the ticket online by filling the refund request form at Bangkok Airways official website – http://www.bangkokair.com/
The refund fees of canceled flights will only be given to the eligible Bangkok Airways flight tickets that are canceled within the active span of time. And most importantly, Bangkok Airways will not offer passengers to get refund fees once the time frame or specific period of the ticket is finished or expired.
And when passengers cancel their flight ticket of Bangkok Airways and make a request for a full refund fee then this process no doubt will take some time to be done and your refund requirements must match up with Bangkok Airways refund policy. And refund fees will be granted within 7 to 10 working days.
When Bangkok Airways cancel the flights themselves due to some unavoidable reasons or circumstances then the passengers or travelers or Bangkok airways will be provided compensation to book the next subsequent Bangkok Airways flight. Thus, you can easily cancel your flight and get a refund on Bangkok Airways.
Bangkok Airways Cancellation Fees
When passengers cancel their flight ticket of Bangkok Airways after the end of 24 hours ticket cancellation process, then it is compulsory for the passengers to pay some required fees for the ticket cancellation process. Bangkok Airways have also decided on a ticket cancellation fee for both domestic and international flights and passengers. And passengers who do not have any idea about how and which amount of fees the Bangkok Airways flight cancellation process will charge from them for international flights, then they can read out the below instructions:
The ticket cancellation fees of Bangkok Airways will be from $100 to $500 in case a when passengers fill out the ticket cancellation form after 24 hours of booking as a risk-free cancellation. And when passengers cancel their Bangkok Airways flight within 24 hours from the scheduled departure time of a flight, then a fee from $100 to $400 will be charged as a Bangkok Airways cancellation fee and that will also include some taxes for the government. Passengers can also make a cancellation request after canceling their flight tickets.
And in order to get some more or further information about the Bangkok Airways cancellation policy, you can contact Bangkok Airways cancellation number +66 (2) 270 6699 who are always ready and stand on their feet 24 hours to assist the passengers. You can also get details of the procedure to cancel your flight or to request a refund just by dialing the helpline number +66 (2) 270 6699 of Bangkok Airways customer care office.
Sometimes our plans get changed and we are forced by unavoidable circumstances to cancel a Bangkok Airways flight that we were looking forward to for months. If the passengers ever have been in a position where they need to cancel a Bangkok Airways flight, then it is obvious that the entire process will be both expensive and complicated.
Passengers who book your flight with Bangkok Airways and due to some situations they need to cancel their flight ticket, then they are in the perfect place! Here you can find all the information you need to navigate the Bangkok Airways cancellation and refund policy and determine what policies apply to your situation.
How To Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket:-
If passengers have reserved or pre-booked a flight ticket of Bangkok Airways, but due to some urgent reasons, they need to cancel their flight ticket. Then they can cancel their pre-booked flight ticket of Bangkok Airways cancellations by using the two simple ways – you use either online functionality from Pc, tablets, mobile phones, smartphones, etc or you can dial customer care telephone or helpline number.
In order to start the Bangkok Airways Cancellation process here, passengers need to make sure that they have their flight confirmation number and all the required details of the ticket and journey ready to enter the cancellation form or to provide to the aviation executive to begin the cancellation process. Once the Bangkok Airways flight cancellations process is completed successfully, then passengers will be informed or notified about the refund options which can be chosen to get all assured money back.
Online Way To Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket:-
- Passengers who wish to cancel their Bangkok Airways flight ticket can use two ways either they can visit the official website of the Airlines or they can contact customer care staff to do so. Use any web browser on your Pc or computer. In the online method, you visit the Bangkok Airways homepage on this given address – http://www.bangkokair.com/. And after clicking on the login button at the top right corner of the web page, you can enter your Bangkok Airways login credentials.
- Passengers who do not have a Bangkok Airways account, then they can skip the login process. You can visit the Bangkok Airways cancellations web address and can enter all the required and accurate details such as confirmation number, booking reference number, passengers’ first and last name, etc. Then, you can continue to proceed further and as per the Bangkok Airways cancellation policy, you will have to type the exact name of the person who originally booked the air ticket.
- Secondly, make sure you have all the required information about your flight ticket and your journey as all this information will be required to enter in the form of ticket cancellation.
- Click on to the option “manage your booking”
- Now in the registration form for the ticket cancellation process, you have to enter some required details in the fields such as passengers’ first name, last name, booking reference number, details about credit card or debit cards, your destination, departing airport, etc.
- Once you have filled all the details, you can review your application of Bangkok Airways ticket cancellation.
- Then confirm and continue to next and your flight cancellation will be done but make sure you do this process within the 24 hours of booking or reservation.
- In order to check the refund status of your Bangkok Airways ticket, you can visit ‘Travel Funds.’ there you will be assisted whether the ticket amount you paid at the time of flight booking is refundable or not. And in case it is ‘Refundable, then you can then choose the option to ‘Request a refund. If your flight ticket is Non-refundable,’ then, unfortunately, you will not get any amount of fees back from Bangkok Airways.
Offline Way To Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket:-
- You can request Bangkok Airways ticket cancellation by dialing toll- a free number of Bangkok Airways customer care number- +66 (2) 270 6699. If passengers have any specific query or question related to flight ticket reservation’s fare, refunds, or Bangkok Airways online air ticket cancellation policy, they easily get in touch with Bangkok Airways customer service provider via phone.
- Then, inform the aviation executive or staff that you want to cancel your Bangkok Airways tickets and be ready with all ticket details for the cancellation process.
- And then checking your air ticket refund options
- Give all the details which are asked by the customer care member to cancel your ticket and more information about refunds.
Note:- Passengers can also cancel the flight booking by visiting the Airport where you can talk face to face with the Bangkok Airways executive or staff members and you can ask them to cancel your Bangkok Airways flight tickets. The refund will be credited back to the same debit card or credit card which you would have used to make an online ticket payment.
Bangkok Airways Coronavirus Update
Due to the deadly outbreak of COVID-19, Bangkok Airways has announced a ticket handling policy and holiday postponement. Across the globe, many countries have put a temporary ban on various activities including the aviation industry. The Thai government has imposed travel and immigration restrictions that have had a serious impact on Bangkok Airways flight operations in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus in Thailand.
Bangkok Airways provides a ticket handling policy for passengers who have Bangkok Airways’ flight tickets issued worldwide on or before 17 March 2020 with a traveling period until 30 April 2020, passengers who do not wish to travel will have the following options.
- Changing Reservation or Rebooking
- Passengers who have purchased or issued tickets on or before the 17th of March 2020 with the traveling period up to 30 April 2020 can easily rebook for a new traveling date up to 31 March 2021 without paying a rebooking fee/ no show fee. Fare difference is because the booking of the different classes is payable upon re-issuance.
- All group booking, reservation, the deposit made or paid on or before 17 March 2020 with the traveling period till 30th of April 2020 can be rebooked in the same booking code for a new traveling date till 31st of March 2021 without paying a rebooking fee. Fare differences are because of the different booking classes is payable upon reissuance.
- Changing Route Or Reroute
- All tickets are purchased on or before the 17th of March 2020 with the traveling period till the 30th of April 2020 can be rerouted for a new traveling date up to 31 March 2021 without a rerouting fee. The fare difference, fuel surcharges, and taxes are payable on the reissuing of new tickets.
- Refund Policy
- All refund request forms of passengers on or before the 17th of March 2020 with the traveling period up to the 30th of April 2020 are easily able to get a full refund without paying a cancellation fee.
Note:- Passengers who booked their tickets with the assistance of travel agencies are suggested to contact their agents for assistance. Passengers who have booked their Bangkok Airways flight tickets directly through Bangkok Airways can contact Bangkok Airways call center 1771 or +662-2706699 (24 hrs) or contact Bangkok Airways Sales Offices nationwide and overseas.
Frequently Asked Questions Related To Cancellation And Refund Policy
- Can I Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket Within 24 hours Booking
Yes, absolutely all customers who have an emergency of skipping their flying journey, can easily cancel their Bangkok Airways flight within 24 hours from the time of their original booking without paying a Bangkok Airways cancellation fee, irrespective of the fare you have selected.
- How Can I Check Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket Is Refundable Or Not?
In order to check, if a Bangkok Airways ticket is refundable or non-refundable, you can go to the official website of Bangkok Airways – http://www.bangkokair.com/ and then you need to enter the ticket or document number and the Bangkok Airways will display refund eligibility and information of your ticket.
- Things Need To Know If I Cancel Bangkok Airways Flight Ticket
First of all, passengers who are going to cancel their Bangkok Airways flight ticket need to know on what fare type you have booked your flight ticket and whether you have booked a refundable Bangkok Airways ticket or not.
Passengers who have bought a basic economy Bangkok Airways ticket, then they are not able to cancel the ticket for a refund after the 24-hours booking period from when your ticket was booked.
Passengers who have a non-refundable Bangkok Airways ticket will have to pay near about $200 for domestic tickets and for international ticket fees will range from $200 to $500 depending on the length of the flight. And Passengers who have a Bangkok Airways refundable or flex ticket then they can cancel it anytime they want prior to the scheduled departure of your flight and you will be reimbursed on your original method of payment.
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Bangkok Airlines Cancellation, flights, or ticket booking tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.