LATAM Airline Cancellation and refunds. Due to Covid 19, so many rules are changed by the LATAM Airlines Cancellation and refunds. Let’s go through the points. LATAM Airlines cancellation and refund policies are changed because of Covid 19.
Some countries like the United States, New Zealand, Australia, Israel, Paraguay, and Tahiti have imposed restrictions on the passengers who have visited China, as we all are aware of Coronavirus outbreaks from this country that is China. The condition of China is worst, especially in the place Wuhan from where this virus is originated. So, it is very necessary to take care of other countries by taking serious precautions. Without the covid test, no one will be allowed to enter the city or any country.
About LATAM Airlines:-
LATAM Airlines is an airline holding company, its headquarter is situated in Santiago. It is one of the largest airlines in Latin America. It was established in the year 2011 (21 September). It had 11 restrictions. In the year 2015, August, one announcement was made by LATAM airlines groups to fully rebrand as LATAM.
But there are some exceptional cases also below:-
Passengers who already booked their flights from china to above counties listed above have three options with them that are, https://treknova.com/travel-advice/company-contacts/latam-airlines/
- Change the date of Travel- Either you need to cancel the tickets or you can change the date of your travel by sending the request to LATAM Airways.
- Change the destination/ origin- Another good option is to change the Destination/origin where you were about to travel.
- Refund- the very last option which left with you is to get refund of your ticket.
There are some other policies on LATAM Airlines Cancellation and Refunds:-
If you want to travel to the USA, you need to pay attention to these points-
- You should be legal resident of the United States or an American citizen
- If you are a Non-US Citizen, but your spouse is an American citizen or legal resident of the United States.
- If you are a Non-US citizen, but your parents are legal residents of the United State or an American Citizen.
- If you are a Non-US citizen, but your Brother/ sister are legal residents of the United State or an American Citizen.
- If you are under 21 year of age are adopted or due to adoption by an American citizen or a legal resident of the United States.
- If you are a flight crew member.
- If you are a Non-US citizen or not the legal resident of the United States or an American Citizen, who does not present a significant risk in the introduction or transmission of coronavirus.
If you meet any criteria of the above statement, you will be permitted to travel to the United States.
If you want to travel to Israel, you need to pay attention to these points-
- If you are the nationals or resident of Israel
- Passengers in transit in Israel that does not exceed 6 hours.
- If you are the passengers who were in the transit Macao, Singapore, Hongkong or Thailand for connecting flights.
If you want to travel to Australia, you need to pay attention to these points-
- If you a national or legal resident of Australia
- If you are the blood relation of an Australian citizen
If you want to travel to New Zealand, you need to pay attention to these points-
- Only If you are a nationals or resident of New Zealand
- Only If you are the blood relation of a New Zealand citizen or holder of residence of New Zealand.
If you want to travel Paraguay, you need to pay attention to these points-
- If you visit the country China, you will not be permitted to travel to Paraguay.