Do you want to cancel your Philippine Airlines flight ticket?
If you’re trying to cancel your booking from Philippine Airlines due to any reason or something else. If you also want to know information regarding the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy, you’re on the right page and after reading this article you end your search.
So, you made a reservation with Philippine Airlines? But due to any circumstance, you would like to cancel your flight from Philippine Airlines. Now not take any kind of stress, because Philippine Airlines give an option for changing your flight ticket to another date. Philippine Airlines gives us a flight Manage booking facility during which you’ll make modifications to your booking. But, always remember to check out all the kinds of fees which will be charged while making any sort of cancellation or changes to your flight.
In this article, you read all the updated policies like Cancellation policy, Manage booking, and Refund policy.
If a passenger booked an Air Ticket with Philippine Airlines and now desires to cancel the ticket, it’ll be done cancellation but according to the Philippine Airlines cancellation policy.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a reservation instead and fall on the wrong page click here.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Cancellation Policy of Philippine Airlines
You can ask for changes in any of these cases:
- If your flight is getting affected by Philippine Airlines cancellation or a travel ban, processing Of the preliminary request is going to be allowed even after the network quarantine period, or even after your original Requests for conversion to travel vouchers.
- If you make a flight cancellation of Philippine Airlines voluntarily and you’re choosing voluntary changes, rebook a minimum of 7 days before flight departure to avail of the free rebooking, or a minimum of 24 hours for refund requests to avoid a no-show fee.
Philippine Airlines Cancellation of subsequent points
- If your flight is canceled by Philippine Airlines itself then sure Airline provides you the option for rebooking and refund. If you booked your flight through a travel agent, the airline advises you to talk with your travel agent for taking back refund.
- The airline will provide you with all the alternate options which are available for such cases. Philippine Airlines will provide all the option which is best for your problem according to relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
- If your flight is missed due to some circumstances, then please approach their ground staff for assistance.
- Rebook your flight by remembering, what is your previous booking class and seasonality (government taxes may apply)? Otherwise, fare differences or taxes can also be collected.
Rebook or Re-route your ticket.
You can Rebook another flight that is available with space or within 60 days after the original flight. But your flight is booked in the same class or same cabin or the selected date is within the period of validity of the original ticket 30 days before from expiry date of the original ticket. So no additional charge is required.
For rerouting, fare difference, taxes, and no-show fees may be collected.
How to Cancel Philippine Airlines Ticket Online
If you want to cancel your flight on your own then make sure that you are in an area where you can easily access the internet. You need a laptop or desktop or a mobile phone with a pre-installed application of Philippine Airlines. So here we’ll discuss how to cancel your ticket online.
- Open the official website in the browser and then log in with your credentials.
- You can do it without any login id but if you cancel after login then it is better to make a two-way conversation.
- After login, you are on the homepage of Philippine Airlines where you will get the ‘Manage Booking’ tab just click on that.
- Now the new dialog box is open where you have to enter the booking reference number and the last name of the passenger and then click on proceed button.
- After doing the above steps you are able to retrieve the ticket details which you booked originally and now need cancellation.
- After clicking on the continue button, you can see the cancel and change button. You have to choose to cancel the cancellation and click on continue.
- If you are eligible or may your ticket give you a permit to make a cancellation then you can go further for refunds otherwise your cancellation may reject. Your cancellation and refunds are depended on the fare class which you purchased. Different fare class has different rules for refunds and cancellation.
- If your ticket permits you a full refund then you can get full otherwise you get a partial amount after deducting the cancellation charges.
- If your cancellation request is approved then you’ll get the confirmation mail on the mail Id.
Note* If your request for cancellation is approved then you have to make a request for a refund separately on the website by filling out the refund form.
Philippine Airlines Refund Policy
If your flight is suffering from a Philippine Airlines cancellation or a travel ban, you’re eligible for a refund without penalties. If your flight isn’t affected by Philippine Airlines cancellation or travel ban, we’re also offering you the option to refund your ticket subject to fare rules. The refund could also be subject to applicable penalties depending on the schedule, status, and issuance date of your ticket.
Due to the high volume of requests and limitations from the improved Community Quarantine within the Philippines, there could also be some delays in the processing of refunds. They invite your patience and understanding during this busy period.
Convert your ticket to Travel Credits.
Your unused ticket net value and unused takes are equal to plus a 5% bonus incentive. This bonus incentive is only applied for conversions that are made from 26 January 2022 to 15 March 2022. The unused net value refers to the unused base fare net of commission and other charges/fees. Voucher validity is 2 years from the date of issuance. Travel Credits conversion must be done before ticket expiry. Travel is subject to fare rules of the redeemed ticket
REFUND OF MONEY, PAYMENTS BY CASH
- For cash payments made through PAL Ticket Offices, your refund is often processed at any of our Ticket Offices once operations resume after the improved Community Quarantine is lifted. Please ask for the list of PAL Ticket Offices.
- For cash payments made through Payment Centers, your refund is often processed at any of our Ticket Offices once operations resume or our PAL Reservations Hotline.
- Please be advised that cash refunds may take 3-5 months, counting on the lifting date of the community quarantine period.
REFUND OF DEBIT BY MASTERCARD PAYMENTS
- For Mastercard, Visa, American Express, JCB Credit, or Open-end Credit payments, your refund is often processed through our myPAL Request Hub or our PAL Reservations Hotline. The refund shall be credited back to the card account that has been used in the first booking used.
- If the Mastercard used isn’t beneath the passenger’s account name, the passenger and Mastercard holder each agree that:
- Either the passenger OR MasterCard holder may apply for a refund, as long as the Mastercard holder must present a replica of the passenger’s government-issued ID and the passenger’s duly signed authorization letter for the stated purpose.
- PAL shall not be held susceptible to the passenger and/or Mastercard holder for any and every damage which will result from the ticket cancellation.
- For Alipay, PayPal, GCash, or WeChat payments, your refund is often processed through our myPAL Request Hub or our PAL Reservations Hotline. The refund will be credited on any of the following Alipay, PayPal, Gcash, and WeChat accounts used.
- For Alternative Payment Options via 2C2P for Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Singapore, you can also request through myPAL Request Hub or our PAL Reservations Hotline. PAL may contact you to request additional information (e.g. Checking account number) to process the refund.
Passenger Service Fee Refund
If the Mastercard used not under your account name, you and therefore the Mastercard holder agree that:
Whether you’re a credit cardholder, you’ll apply for a refund online;
The refund is going to be automatically credited to the used Mastercard account; and
The Philippine airline won’t be held susceptible to you and/or the Mastercard holder for any damages which will result from the cancellation of the ticket.
If you’ve got a non-online refund request, then you or the Mastercard holder can request a refund, provided the credit cardholder presents a replica of the government-issued ID and authorization letter duly signed for the aim. mentioned.
Please note that some rates are non-refundable. you ought to check the fare conditions for the chosen airfare.
How long are you able to expect your refund to be credited back to your account?
For tickets purchased employing a credit card, Alipay, Gcash, Paypal, and WeChat Pay, the amount will be credited back to the account used at around 5 months or 5 billing cycles from the date of processing, counting on the bank’s turnaround times
How much Cancellation fee is charged by Philippine Airlines?
Philippine Airlines charged $100 to $400 if you cancel your flight after the departure of your flight within 24 hours. But you have some solid reason to oppose the rules and regulations of Philippine Airlines, so you can request for a refund.
Can I refund my travel fund?
Yes, you can refund your travel fund but only if, when you request travel funds after your flight is canceled. You can use your travel fund after one year of validity.
For more FAQs, you can click on this link. FAQ
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Philippine Airlines’, flights, or ticket booking or cancellation tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.