When we book our flight we make sure that we will reach our destination safely and without any issue but in some circumstances, we need to cancel our journey. When you book the ticket, you have to be clear if your ticket is refundable or Non-refundable. At the time of booking, it is clearly mentioned whether your ticket is refundable or not. It is highly recommended you buy a refundable ticket which will help you in the case of an emergency to get the refund.
Shenzhen Airlines Cancellation comes with a few tips and tricks that you should know before doing actual cancellation. These tips and tricks will help you to save some extra bucks that will be friendly to your pocket and you will see the best alternative for the cancellation of the flight.
If you are looking to cancel the flight at minimum or no cost then you are at the right place. Here you will get detailed information about the Shenzhen Airlines cancellation policy.
Refund Policy of Shenzen Airlines
Here is explained the Refund Policy of Shenzen Airlines shortly:
- The refund made on the Shenzen Airline will be refunded back on the same account through which the payment was made to book the ticket (debit/credit card). And at the time of refund, you should be aware of whether your account is working properly or not.
- The refund policy depends upon the rules, fares or the season in which you booked the ticket.
- If you are refunding the non-refundable ticket then you will only be able to claim the taxes and the fee which you paid to the airline at the time of the booking.
- You can cancel your flight ticket online if you booked online directly on the website of Shenzen Airlines.
- According to the Shenzhen Airlines refund policy, you must have cancelled the flight ticket at least 3 hours before the scheduled flight departure.
- At last, Shenzen has mentioned that if you have already reissued or changed the date of your ticket then you are not eligible for the refund.
Cancel a Shenzen Airline Flight
Ticket Cancellation of Shenzen Airline can be made online, offline, and at the airport ticket counters as well. Here are some various methods which will give you information about how to cancel the flight ticket:
Online Ticket Cancellation:
- To cancel the ticket online you have to visit the official website of Shenzen airlines and then click on the ‘My Trip’ symbol to make the further process.
- You have to enter the six-digit booking code along with the last name of the passenger. And then click on the ‘Retrieve Booking’ symbol for the further process.
- Then you have to select the flight which you want to cancel from many options (if any) and select the ‘Cancel’ bar to cancel the ticket.
- After these steps, the website will land you on another page of the process and now you will be able to see the deduction and cancellation charges as well as fees and taxes on the cancellation of the ticket.
- Now the airline’s website will ask you for permission whether to cancel the flight ticket or not and now it will show you the deduction fees and the refundable amount. If you agree then click on the ‘Confirm my Selection’ tab for the further process.
- Now when your request is made for the cancellation of the ticket then you will receive the refund amount in the next 7-10 business days.
Telephonic Ticket Cancellation:
You also can make the cancellation of your flight ticket on the telephone by calling on the official contact number of the airline which is: +1-855-568-1951.
- To cancel your ticket on the telephone you have to be ready by keeping your documents and registration and your 13 digit ticket number with you so that if the customer executive asks you for the details then you will easily answer it without any further delays.
- You also can ask your travel agent to contact the airline and to cancel the ticket and your agent will help you to get a better idea about the cancellation of the flight.
- Once you are connected with the customer executive then he will give you the details of whether your ticket is refundable or not and more about the cancellation fees and taxes which will be deducted from your original amount.
- Once you are agreed and are satisfied with the customer executive then he will ask you to cancel the flight and then your flight will be cancelled.
- If your flight is cancelled with your consent then your amount will be refunded into your original source of deduction within 7-10 business days.
Canceling Ticket at Airport:
If you are near the cancellation office or at the nearest Shenzen Airlines cancellation airport then you can request the last-minute cancellation.
- You have to reach at least three hours before the scheduled departure of the flight to cancel your flight ticket.
- First, you have to ask the executive whether your ticket is refundable or not if yes then you can move forward with the further process.
- Once you have given the details of your flight ticket or your 13 digits ticket number then the executive will give you brief details about the cancellation fees and the taxes on the ticket.
- Then the executive will ask for your id proof or details and your email id then you will receive the cancellation code which you have to share with them. Once he is approved then you are eligible for the cancellation process.
- If you allow the executive to cancel your flight ticket then he will refund that particular amount on your original source of deducted account under 7-10 business days.