Singapore Airlines Cancellation policy is updated. You need to know the new cancellation policy before proceeding with the actual cancellation. This article might help you to save your time by finding the best way to make any cancellation or changes to your pre-existing flight reservation.
You may also make your Singapore Airlines Cancellation online for a reimbursement, if you’ve bought a price tag at once from Singapore Airlines, on a refundable fare. The cancellation has to be much less than 14 days earlier than departure.
Meanwhile, if you are looking for a reservation instead and fall on the wrong page click here.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on Singapore airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Key Highlights of Singapore Airlines Cancellation Policy
- Only bookings made on singaporeair.com or from a neighborhood Singapore Airlines workplace may be canceled online.
- To cancel a reservation you’ve made with a tour agent, get in contact with them directly.
- If you’ve purchased a ticket on a refundable fare, you can request a full refund on the Singapore air website. However, cancellation/refund fees may apply. If a non-refundable ticket is being canceled by you, then you will get only the tax price.
- Enter your Booking Reference in the ‘Manage Booking’ section;
- Click on the ‘Cancel booking’ link; and
- Then be guided through a few easy steps.
- If you’ve bought a price tag for a flight to or from the USA, you could cancel your price tag without Penalty within 24 hours of your booking – so long as that reservation is made one week or greater earlier than yours. To make certain that you get a complete refund, your cancellation needs to be made together with your nearby local Singapore Airlines office.
- Singapore Airlines Cancellation /refund fees are imposed for certain tickets based on their fare conditions
Singapore Airlines offers a simple flight cancellation procedure to make changes easier for its passengers. Passengers who purchased the refundable ticket directly from the airline can cancel their tickets online and apply for a refund. If you cancel a non-refundable ticket, you will only receive the taxes back. Singapore Airlines’ refund policy is a no-brainer; the refund will be credited directly to the account used to purchase the ticket.
Steps for Making an Online Singapore Airlines Cancellation
- Go to the Official Website of Singapore Airlines
- Then you need to click On Travel Tab
- Select My Trips Below The Travel Option
- Click on the ‘My Trip’ Tab
- Select the flight you need to cancel
- Review Your Booking before a final call
- Now all you need to do is select the Cancel Ticket option
- Always remember to calculate Refund and proceed accordingly if things fit into your bucket
- In the end, after everything is done approve the selection
If you are a passenger in an eligible booking affected by Covid-19 travel Restrictions, you could select to get hold of flight credit equal to the unused fee of your unique flight ticket, inclusive of taxes. These flight credits can be used up to 30 June 2022.
Here are some examples of how you can enjoy greater flexibility with flight credits
Change your travel dates when you rebook (It must be before 30 June 2022)
- Your destination must be different when you rebook
- The fare must be a more flexible fare type when you rebook
- Use your flight credits to book a higher cabin class ticket
- Use any remaining flight credits for a second booking
If you cancel a non-refundable ticket, you will get back the refund of only the taxes which you had paid while making a booking. The refund may be credited to the credit/debit card used to buy the ticket. In a few instances, a cancellation/refund charge can also additionally apply. To qualify for a refund, you have to cancel your ticket within the mentioned deadline by Singapore airlines cancellation.
If you booked an air ticket for travel from the official site of Singapore Airlines, you can cancel your ticket booking without any additional charge. Make sure your cancellation happened 24 hours before your booking. Then you can get a complete refund, also your cancellation must happen from the airline’s side.
Whether you are a person who desperately packs everything and gets excited or a person who remains up until the last minute to get It accomplished at the final minute, the frustration we experience when we discover our flight has been Singapore airlines cancellation is the same. One of the biggest questions of all times we come across after getting into the flight ticket business is that “If my flight is canceled, do I get a refund? ”
Anytime you now no longer want to travel, you need to cancel your reservation at least 12 hours previous to the scheduled departure of the flight. A refund can be made for your issue to applicable cancellation charges. Please note that the cancellation policy is subject to change without notice.
Complimentary Re-Booking of your flights
This year might be bad for all of us, but this is a little contribution from Singapore Airlines in making it beautiful for all its airline users.
We are providing an offer of complimentary rebooking for all new bookings made via way of means Enjoy complimentary rebooking for all tickets issued up to 31 March 2022. A little extra flexibility for you so you have a destiny journey to appear ahead to.
If you have a Singapore Airlines or SilkAir ticket issued or before 31 March 2022 (each date inclusive), you may change your journey dates effortlessly via Manage Booking.
You may be eligible to make unlimited changes to your travel dates with all change fees waived, depending on when you make the change. Additional charges may apply for fare differences if any.
All you need to do is:
- Booking change must be made within a year of your ticket’s date of issue and any cancellations will be subject to the ticket’s fare conditions.
- To change your destination in your original booking, please contact your local ticketing office for assistance.
- If you’ve bought tickets thru our company or accomplice airlines, please get in touch with us at once for assistance.
Note* There are no change fees if you make an unlimited number of changes to your travel dates before May 31, 2022. After May 31, 2022, you will be able to make one free change to your travel dates.
FAQ about cancellation and refund
- Can I cancel my booking through Singaporeair.com, if my flight is booked thru a travel agent?
- You can not cancel your flight if you booked your flight from a third-party website or from a travel agent. If you want to cancel your flight you need to request to travel agent for cancellation. You can contact them directly.
- How do I get a refund for an unused ticket purchased on singaporeair.com?
- You can get a refund if you book your ticket under refundable fare, you can claim a full refund through the official website of Singapore Airlines. Otherwise, if you cancel a non-refundable ticket Airlines may be charged some cancellation fee. If you cancel your flight within 24 hours of booking(USA) you can get a full refund or you can rebook a flight.
- How far in advance I will be notified if my flight is canceled by the airline?
- Due to an emergency or on a govt order airline cancel your flight. Airlines inform passengers as soon as possible. If you have any other flights, you can update your contact details in the Manage Booking option to get updates about schedule changes. check the status of your flight on the official website.
- How do I know I am eligible for flight or bonus flight credits?
You are eligible to retain your ticket value as flight credits if you have a Singapore Airlines Cancellation or SilkAir ticket scheduled to depart between 24 January and 30 November 2020 (both dates inclusive), issued on/before 15 March 2020, and had paid for your booking in cash or credit/debit card.
Here is what you will get:
|Premium Economy Class
|Suites / First Class
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Singapore Airlines Cancellation, flights, ticket booking, or cancellation tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. We have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.