Trying to do VivaAerobus Flight Cancellation but, you bother about the procedures and the charges. Then you don’t need to worry about this, Treknova tries to provide all the information about the reservation cancelation and refund policy of the airline. Please read the full article to get the details.
Not only this if you are feeling any such query related to Viva Aerobus, flights, or ticket booking or cancellation tips you must feel free to contact Treknova. We are always available to answer your problems and questions 24*7 at our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Key Guidelines: Viva Aerobus Flight Cancellation Policy
- The airline allows cancellation free of cost. As long as, you request it within 24 hours(risk-free period) after the purchase of your ticket and at least 7 days prior to the date of the flight.
- If Passengers fail to cancel their reservation within 24 hours of the original booking, your reservation becomes non-refundable.
- The cancellation fee must be applicable in case you missed the 24-hour risk-free period or in the case of a non-refundable ticket.
- If your ticket permits the cancellation then you get the money in terms of a voucher which you can use in the future. Vouchers are non-transferable and not billable.
- Passengers can request cancellation only before the 4 hours of the scheduled departure of the flight.
- Viva Aerobus also give an option to make a change in the flight due to any reason but you have to pay the difference of the amount if any. You can make changes or cancellations on online websites.
Route adjustments can be executed through the Call Center or VivaTiendas. You have to pay a flight change fee. Fees are charged per segment per passenger – so it will be double for a round-trip flight. Also, you will have to pay the fare difference if any. Payment of fare difference applies if the fare of the new flight reservation is higher than the fare of the original reservation you bought.
VivaAerobus Flight Change Policy:
Some passengers need the changes on the flights for their own reasons which is not a concern at all if they have a Viva Aerobus ticket. They give an option to make some changes according to your wish but it depends on the ticket fare which permits you to make changes free of cost or by paying charges.
But, It is important to note that any changes you want to make must be made no later than 4 hours before your flight departure time and have not checked in or generated your boarding passes, otherwise, you will not be able to make changes to your reservation.
Refunds are not allowed according to our current policy
VivaAerobus allow name changes. You can change your name on your flight reservation in order to transfer it to someone else. You will have to bear the change charges of $105 if you make the change online (Domestic & International flights) and $120 if you make the change at the point of sale (Domestic & International flights). All Changes of Name must be performed at least 4 (four) hours before the scheduled time of departure of the flight. With the given changes you’ll be allowed as follows:
- Flight date
- Name changes
The customers can make changes to their flight reservations such as name, time, and date. You can make those changes through the official website of VivaAerobus, their customer care center, or Viva Stores. If you want to make a change in your route, then you can do it through their customer care center or Viva Stores only.
- You will have to bear the charges, fees, or/and fare difference if any. You are allowed to make any change in your reservation until four hours before the departure of the flight only and it is mandatory that your boarding pass has also not been created.
- You are only eligible to change your reservation, if the seat, time, & date is available as well as to the payment of the corresponding charges.
- If in case you have different flights schedule under one reservation code, then you should use the same name for all schedules. The customer is allowed to make the changes in their reservation only once under a certain name.
- In such a case, if there is a difference in fare such as the new reservation fare being less than the original one, you will not get the remaining amount as a refund. Whereas the new reservation fare is greater than the original one, you will have to bear the difference amount.
Reservation Changes by VivaAerobus ( Date & Time of Flight ):
VivaAerobus always tried its best to follow the customer’s reservation booked, however, it is necessary, Viva Aerobus might make changes to the reservation consistently and at its whole caution, among which, without limit, possibly the date and times thereof.
- If such things happen, the airline will inform its customer about the changes through the customer’s contact number or e-mail that is used for the reservation.
- If the customers fail to receive the notification regarding a change in their reservation, whether due to the customer’s default to providing their contact details at the time of reservation, in such case the airline is not responsible for any liability. As the airline believes that the contact details are correct inform them since the customers are only responsible for any type of liability. Although, the airline suggests its customers confirm the schedule of the flight before departure on its official website.
- If your flight delays which departure scheduled for less than four hours, then your flights are not deemed Reservation Changes. In such type of case, the customers are eligible to get compensation from the airline under its Compensation Policy.
- If the reason for flight delays is uncontrollable by the airline such as unfavorable weather, natural disasters, government restrictions, air traffic control, etc, then the airline is not bound to pay any compensation to the customers.
If you make any changes like date, route, name, etc to your existing reservation without limitation, then according to the terms and conditions such changes are not paid. The customer has to accept that the reservation shall be fully canceled without any liability to the airline.
Steps to make changes and cancellations in VivaAerobus Flight Reservation:
Step 1:- Firstly, Visit the official website of “VivaAerobus” or “https://www.vivaaerobus.com/en“.
Step 2:- Secondly, you just need to tap on “My Flights” or “Modify Your Reservation“.
Step 3:- Fill in your details such as “Last name” & “Reservation code“.
Step 4:- After filling in your details, click on the “Search” button.
Step 5:-After that your ticket will retrieve the details in which you want to make changes and cancel. Click on it whatever you want whether it is cancellation or change.
Step 6:- Now, if you chose to make changes then you need to choose your preferred option and what you want to change in your flight reservation.
Step 7:- Then proceed with the given command and make a change to your reservation and make the payment if any.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Cancellation Policy: Terms and Rules For Exceptional Case
In accordance with its Compensation Policy, VivaAerobus may also make certain changes or cancel its flights without the prior permission of the Passenger. Although in any such cases they are bound to make refunds or give you alternate flight options to the customer.
The airline has the right to suspend or cancel its flight at any time without prior permission of the customers, being the airline is only restricted to comply with the terms in the current legislation as the Compensation Policy of the airline.
The customer admits and allows that the airline does not provide the option to cancel the reservations & additional services before being purchased by the customers.
You can only make the cancellation of your reservation within 24 (twenty-four) hours of the original booking. You can cancel your reservation through the customer care center of VivaAerobus by providing your reservation code and the reason for cancellation. Also, raise the refund request, but the reservation payment must be confirmed by the airline.
If the client cancels the flight booking through the official website of the airline, the VivaAerobus app, or the customer care center, using a debit/credit card, the payment is transferred to the original source of payment. The time it takes to process your refund will depend on the financial institution that issued you the card.
The customer confirms that any refund will be allowed for canceled bookings in accordance with the Compensation Policy. The deadline for payment of such compensation is 10 days after the cancellation of the reservation.
Cancellations Under Exceptional Circumstances:
The airline is only responsible if you are unable to board the scheduled flight due to the death of a close relative or due to a medical emergency / serious illness, then the airline will issue a Flight Certificate after providing the death certificate or the medical certificate.
The customer needs to inform the airline of such a situation before check-in for his/her flight.
VivaAerobus Refund Policy:
In the event that a refund is to be made to a Passenger getting from the cancellation of the reservation, the Passenger will be allowed for the Compensation set up in the Compensation Policies to such end.
Compensations for Delays:
To make payments for delays according to the terms of the Civil Aviation Law and the Compensation Policies, Passengers should show their full consistency with thing 4.0 Check-in and Boarding of these Terms and Conditions. Travelers will contact the Call Center, showing their booking code, flight number, and objective for the appropriate development to be executed and the comparing remuneration will be offered by the Compensation Policies.
After confirmation of the client’s consent and the acceptability of compensation, the Compensation Policy is attached to it.
You will receive your compensation within 10 calendar days from the date when delays have been finished, according to the Civil Aviation Law and the Compensation Policy of the airline.
In which case full refund allowed?
Viva Aerobus allows customers a full refund they know some bad circumstances will arrive in anyone one life so they need to cancel their all preplanned program. some of the problems identified by the airline in which they proceed with the refunds.
- COVID-19 diagnosis
- Unexpected illness
- Wedding cancellation
- Job loss
- Job change
- House fire
- An accident that prevents travel
- Ticket holder injury
- Worsening of pre-existing medical conditions
- Government travel bans
- Ticket holder death
- Pregnancy complications
- Forced job relocation
- Scheduled airline failure
- Vehicle failure while en route to the airport
- Ticket holder academic exam date changes
- Attention to legal summons
Note* Customers can make a request for refunds at any time of the day.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured is the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.