If you are in any trouble and want to contact the official customer support team of Aegean Airlines, then you are in right place. We will try to provide you with an important toll-free number, contact form links, and other useful links using which you can get in touch with their customer service team. Also, you can contact our travel experts at +1-800-831-1547.
How to contact Aegean Airlines Customer Support Help
Passengers may need help in pre-journey activity or it may be post-journey because they can get stuck at any point due to any reasons may be updates or any other reasons and want to need instant help or may get loose further proceedings. Sometimes it happens and at that time they want to contact the support helpline number instantly. In terms of giving comfort and quality service, Aegean Airlines have set its own benchmark and that improves its service even better with the help of a support center where experienced and skilled professionals are always ready to help you out.
In case you are unable to handle your issues on the website by yourself then you need direct contact with customer help support. So you can call on the helpline number 1 (833) 732-8158. They render their service to different countries so if you are from other than the US then you can find your origin country’s helpline number to resolve your queries. To know more about the helpline number click on the link to the contact us page.
If passengers don’t want to wait in the phone queue and get hold or long waiting time on the phone then airlines have an option of live chat where passengers can chat in real-time and get revert instantly. If you want to send any request then you can click on the link to send a request.
Aegean Airlines Official Site
Company Name: AEGEAN AIRLINES S.A. – H.Q. : 31, Viltanioti str., 145 64 Kifissia, Greece, T: +30 210 62 61 700, F: +30 210 62 61 900
VAT REGISTRATION No.: EL 094468339 – FAE ATHINON, General Commercial Reg.: 1797901000
Aegean Airlines Support Phone Number To Reach Customer Service Team
Main: +30 (210) 626 1700
Customer Service: +30 (210) 626 1941
Toll-Free: (855) 323-4326
International: +30 (210) 626 1700
The Call Center department operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
|All other countries||(+30) 210 6261000|
|Belgium||(+32) 275 34710|
|Cyprus||(+357) 22 654100|
|France||(+33) 170 031323|
|Germany||(+49) 069 2385630|
|Greece||(+30) 210 6261000|
|Italy||(+39) 069 7150532-33|
|Russia||(+7) 495 139 87 90|
|Saudi Arabia||(+966) 800 844 1206|
|Spain||(+34) 900 802376|
|United Kingdom||0871 200 0040, (+44) 208 7593800|
Directory of international phone numbers
You can also email them via their Contact Form
Aegean Airlines Social Media Contacts
Customer Relations & Social Media Team Leader
31, Viltanioti Street
Kifissia, Greece 14564
Customer Relations Manager
31, Viltanioti Street
Kifissia, Greece 14564
31, Viltanioti Street
Kifissia, Greece 14564
Travel Information Important Links
- Check-in information
- Baggage information
- Best Deals & Discount
- Cancellation & Refund
- Pet Policy
- Manage Booking
- Share a compliment
- Give a suggestion
- Have any query, email here
Brief about Aegean Airlines
Aegean Airlines was set up in 1987 as Aegean Aviation and since then its growth in its passenger services has increased. It is one of the first upcoming international airlines of great independent Greek. In the latest achievement of airlines in 2010, they proudly announced that they are a proven member of Star Alliance which is meant to be the strongest alliance of airlines all over the world.
Since 2018, Aegean Airlines has provided short and medium-haul scheduled flights in Europe and the Middle East including 153 domestic and international destinations around 44 countries with its current 61 aircraft flying with more than 13 million passengers daily.
In 2019 all around the domestic market Aegean Airlines was greeted as the fastest-growing airline. This makes happen because they make it possible just by always making sure that their customer gets the best out of their service whether it’s for booking tickets, check-in, carry-on, or baggage, or easy flight status. Not only this you can even get hotel booking and car renting facilities.
Regular flying customers of Aegean Airlines, enjoy loyalty with rewards such as a miles bonus in the form of a Blue card, Silver card, or Gold card. The more you earn miles more you will get advantages in your booking with Aegean airlines.
Current Tour Information
For anybody at Aegean Airlines, the personal safety and health of their passengers and employees is a pinnacle priority. Due to the unique instances of the COVID -19 Pandemic, Governments in the sector have suspended all flights or applied tour regulations to positive people, nationalities, and/or countries these days visited. These tremendous measures however additionally the uncertainty to travel during those unprecedented times, have led to many flight cancellations and changes.
From the first actual moment, they have added flexible and precautionary measures to ensure that you maintain to sense safe whenever you’re making a booking and your tour by using Aegean Airlines and Olympic Air.
Furthermore, to assist passengers with canceled flights to higher alter their journey plans, particularly folks who do not want to rebook for a destiny date at this time, we offer a Credit Voucher of the same value as the price tag purchased, valid for redemption on any destiny flight inside the next 18 months.
Right to appreciate delays, overlooking, and cancellations
Denied Boarding, Flight Cancellation, and Delay: Notification of Passengers’ Rights to Compensation and Assistance beneath EC Regulation No 261/2004
Aegean Airlines makes each effort to operate without disruption to its published schedule of flights. If a flight operated by using Aegean Airlines is behind schedule, canceled or you are denied boarding, you will be entitled to reimbursement and help below EC Regulation No. 261/2004 (“Regulation 261”).
Regulation 261 is applicable to passengers who:
- Depart from an airport placed within the territory of an EU Member State or leave from a 3rd u. S . to an airport located in an EU Member State, until the passengers received benefits or reimbursement and have been given assistance inside the 1/3 U. S. A .;
- Have a shown reservation, i.E. A valid ticket (inclusive of an e-ticket) or different proof, which suggests that the reservation has been customary and registered with the aid of Aegean Airlines or its legal agent or has been transferred by means of an air carrier or excursion operator from the flight for which they held a showed reservation to some other flight;
- Except inside the case of cancellation, supplied themselves for check-in at the least half-hour prior to the scheduled time of departure;
- Are not journeying unfastened of rate or at a discounted fare, not available (directly or indirectly) to the public;
- Have tickets issued below a frequent flyer application or other commercial packages through AEGEAN or an excursion operator?
When AEGEAN fairly expects to disclaim boarding on a flight, it shall first name for volunteers to surrender their reservations in change for blessings underneath conditions to be agreed upon among the passenger involved and AEGEAN. Volunteers will be assisted (see Reimbursement or Re-routing below), such help being extra to these benefits.
If an inadequate range of volunteers come forward to permit the closing passengers with reservations to board the flight, AEGEAN may then deny boarding to passengers in opposition to their will.
Under Regulation 261, the “denied boarding” method is a refusal to hold passengers on a flight, even though they have presented themselves for boarding, below the conditions laid down (see Eligibility above), except in which there are affordable grounds to deny them boardings, such as motives of health, protection, protection or inadequate journey documentation.
If boarding is denied to passengers towards their will, AEGEAN shall right now compensate them (see Compensation below) and help them (see Reimbursement or Re-routing and Right to Care below).
Where a flight operated by using AEGEAN is canceled, the passengers concerned shall:
- Be offered assistance (see Reimbursement or Re-routing and Right to Care);
- Have the proper reimbursement (see Compensation below), besides where the flight is canceled:
- at least weeks earlier than the scheduled time of departure; or
- among weeks and seven days before the scheduled time of departure and are presented re-routing,
- letting them go away no greater than two hours before the scheduled time of departure and attain their very last vacation spot less than 4 hours after the scheduled time of arrival; or
- less than seven days before the scheduled time of departure and are supplied with re-routing letting them depart no more than one hour earlier than the scheduled time of departure and reach their very last vacation spot less than two hours after the scheduled time of arrival.
When passengers are knowledgeable of the cancellation, AEGEAN will provide an explanation concerning viable alternative delivery.
The passengers shall be offered help in accordance with paragraphs “Right to Care” and “Reimbursement or Re-routing” while AEGEAN reasonably expects a flight to be not on time past its scheduled time of departure:
- for 2 hours or extra in the case of flights of 1,500 kilometers or less; or
- for three hours or extra within the case of all intra-Community flights of more than 1,500 kilometers and of all different flights between 1,500 and 3,500 kilometers; or
- for 4 hours or extra inside the case of all flights not falling underneath (a) or (b)
In addition, passengers may be entitled to financial reimbursement as consistent with paragraph “Compensation”, if the flight is not on time more than 3 hours on arrival to their very last vacation spot.
Passengers will be provided, unfastened of charge:
- Meals and refreshments in an affordable relation to the ready time;
- Hotel accommodation (where a life of one or extra nights turns into vital or in which a live additional to that supposed through the passenger turns into vital);*
- Transport between the airport and the location of lodging (inn or different)*;
- Two cellphone calls, telex or fax messages, or e-mails.
In cases of delay and cancellation (in the event of re-routing), lodge accommodation and shipping are best relevant while the moderately expected time of departure of the new flight is at least the day after the departure as deliberate for the not on time or canceled flight.
AEGEAN is not required to offer reimbursement if it may show that the put-off, the cancellation, or the denied boarding is precipitated through amazing circumstances, which couldn’t have been avoided even though all reasonable measures have been taken.
Such circumstances may also occur in instances of political instability, meteorological conditions incompatible with the operation of the flight worry, security risks, surprising flight protection shortcomings, air traffic control, and moves that have an effect on the operation of the working service.
Where applicable, passengers shall acquire reimbursement amounting to:
- €250 for flights of 1,500 km or much less;
- €400 for flights inside the EU of extra than 1,500 km and for all different flights between 1,500 km and 3,500 km;
- €600 for all flights now not falling below either of these categories
AEGEAN shall reimburse the passengers concerned in cash, by electronic financial institution transfer, financial institution orders or financial institution cheques or, with the signed settlement of the passenger.
AEGEAN may reduce by way of 50% the quantity of repayment that it is required to pay to the passengers worried whilst passengers are presented re-routing to their final vacation spot on an opportunity flight and the appearance time of which does no longer exceed the scheduled arrival time of the flight at the beginning booked through:
- Two hours for flights of 1,500 km or much less;
- Three hours for all flights in the EU of extra than 1,500 km and for all other flights between 1,500 km and 3,500 km; or
- Four hours for all other flights not falling below either of these categories.
Contact info of the National Enforcement Body
The frame liable for the enforcement of Regulation 261 in appreciation of flights from an airport in Greece and flights from the third united states of America to an airport in Greece is the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority, whose contact information is beneath:
- Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority
- Air Transport and International Affairs Division
- Air Transport Economics Section D1/D
- P.O.B. 73751
- EL – 16604 HELLINIKO
- Tel.: +30 210 891.6150
- Fax: +30 210 891.6193 or +30 210 894 7132
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a passenger has criticism about a flight operated by using AEGEAN, that passenger may also whinge to the Hellenic Civil Aviation Authority or some other competent body designated by means of a Member State, about an alleged infringement of Regulation 261 at any airport at the territory of a Member State or concerning any flight from a third us of a to an airport in that territory.
Please comply with the link beneath for a list of the National Enforcement Bodies and their contact information.
Still, not able to contact the officials or fix your problems? Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547, our Customer support team is always there to help you.
Disclaimer: The names, phone numbers, contact form, links, and email addresses on this page are provided for informational purposes and we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.