Sometimes inappropriate conditions come in front of you without any knock and because of these reasons you have to reschedule your pre-plans journey. The main hurdle comes when you have to change tickets that are pre-booked and some Airlines impose heavy charges due to rescheduling. But in the case of the Cathay Pacific flight change policy which is convenient and made for this type of situation of the customers.
Customers should read their policy carefully which helps to overcome paying heavy penalties and to remain protected in the near future and book their reservations easily. If you are not handy with the online technologies then you have an option to contact directly on the Helpline+1-800-831-1547 which is available 24×7 for the customers and also helps in manage booking for the customers.
If you want to know the policies regarding flight change then this page will surely help you with details.
Some Rules & Regulations of Changes in Cathay Pacific Bookings
Every Airlines have their own rule book and policies for its customers. In the case of rescheduling and cancelations, it mostly depends upon the routes and the fare charges of the flights. Here we discuss Cathay Pacific flight change policy which helps you out from troubles regarding changes.
- Only refundable tickets are eligible to make changes with some change fee if applicable and refund transfer to Travel credit account which is used in future travels.
- Tickets booked between 9th march 2020 and 31st Dec 2022 are applicable for rescheduling and cancellation.
- Changes are valid till 31st Dec 2023. Up to this date, your money is safe in a travel credit account which you can use on your next journey. You have to make your travel by this date otherwise your money will be forfeited.
- You can raise a request for change 3-hours prior to the scheduled departure.
- Passengers can change the flight free of cost if the change proceeds within 24 hours of the booking.
- You can change the seat as well but it is subject to the availability of seats. This condition applies to rebooking also.
- Name change is allowed with some limitations like you can not change the full name or surnames. You can change spelling mistakes but it may sound the same.
- You are liable to pay the difference between the current booking and the old bookings if the cost is higher than the old one.
Flight Changes Process For Cathay Pacific
- Firstly visit the official website of Cathay Pacific airlines or visit your agent’s website where you booked your ticket.
- Login to your account with your verified email id and password.
- Afterward, you reach the home page where you can see the ‘Manage My Bookings’ tap on this tab.
- Enter your name with booking details or reference no. of your ticket whichever going to reschedule.
- See your ticket is eligible for change or not and search for your desired change, which is subject to the availability of seats and your wish date.
- Pay the difference of flight change and change fee if applicable.
- After the payment of your flight, you’ll get a confirmation mail on your registered email id.
- If you are not tech-savvy then you have two options either you may go physically to the airport or you make a call on the helpline no.+1-800-831-1547 to speak customer care executive.
- Customer care executives may ask about ticket codes and names of the passengers to verify the customers and help according to the customer’s needs and can give details regardings change fees and seat availability on the date you wish to travel.
Cathay Pacific Airways is one of the most important airlines of Hong Kong which is headquartered in Hong Kong International Airport. It operated in more than 60 countries all over the world. With their alliances, they give world-class services to their customers which is totally customer-oriented. This reputed Airline has trained staff to serve the customers while on the helpline or on the flights.
They make available himself 24×7. Cathay Pacific flight change policy is also understandable to customers which helps to avoid the unwanted circumstances which may arise during rescheduling and help to protect from heavy cost.
So, have a ticket with Cathay Pacific and sit with a free mind apart from the burden of changing and rescheduling.