To know more about Caribbean Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Caribbean Airlines is a Trinidad and Tobago flag carrier airline. The headquarter is in Iere House, Piarco. The Caribbean Airlines serves flights to North America, the Caribbean as well as South America. The airline base is at Piarco International Airport. Currently, the Airline has more than 1,700 crew and comes as the largest airline in the Caribbean.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Caribbean Airlines check-in & boarding pass process
The check-in service allows passengers to complete their Caribbean Airlines booking pre-flight formalities online. Earlier, It was noticed on a daily basis, that travelers had to wait in long and time-taking queues for their turn at the check-in counter. And of course, to prevent such time-taking situations, the airline eases the check-in processes for their customers with varieties of check-in options which we discuss as under:
Caribbean Airlines check-In options
- Web Or Mobile Check-In
- Airport check-in
Caribbean Web Or Mobile Check-In Process
Caribbean Web and Mobile Check-in option facilitate passengers to check-in, select, or even change their seat to desired one at the time they do the check process. After completing the Caribbean web check-in, you can have a printed boarding pass or check-in confirmation. Web/Mobile Check-in can be conducted or can be available within 24 to 3 hours before the flight’s departure.
Step By Step Guidance To Check-In & Getting Boarding Pass Online
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Caribbean Airlines and then log in with your registered Id and password.
- After login in with your Id and password, you navigate to the homepage of the Caribbean Airlines where you can see the Check-in tab on the left side of the screen. You just have to tap it.
- Now you have an option to check-in through a booking reference number or through an E-ticket number.
- If you choose to check-in by booking reference number then you have to click on the booking reference number and then enter your last name or the surname and the booking reference number in the field.
- After entering the details which are asked in the fields, you are able to retrieve all the details of the ticket for which you are going to check-in.
- Now the next step is to pay for your baggage if any and select your seat from the seat map.
- After a successful transaction, you can access the Boarding pass, you can download it on your mobile, or can print the hard copy. If you forget to print then you can print at the airport through the Kiosk machine.
Note:- Caribbean Web or Mobile Check-in will not be opened or available for interline or codeshare flights.
When the passengers request to have a special kind of services like wheelchair assistance or oxygen. Then they definitely can use Web or mobile Check-in but the boarding pass and changing the seat arrangement only will be done at the airport check-in counters.
Now check-in directly for a Caribbean flight from the comfort of your home/office. Caribbean Mobile or Web check-in speeds up the process of your check-in activity for a flight by offering you the option to check-in and print your boarding pass directly from your computer. In addition to this, the e-Boarding pass will also be sent to your provided email address by the respective airline.
By using a web or mobile check you can also check in to your luggage in advance before the scheduled departure of your flight. Selecting meal and seat options will also be offered to you if it is available to you and many more prior to the scheduled departure time for the flight. To avail, the Caribbean web check-in facility makes sure you meet all the required terms and conditions for the Caribbean web or mobile check-in.
Caribbean Airport check-in counter and kiosk
At Caribbean Airport check-in you will have to arrive at the airport to carry out your check-in process for the flight. After completing the check-in process you will get your printed boarding passes 40-45 minutes before the scheduled departure of your flight. Caribbean check-in for a flight can also be done with self Kiosk check-in by filling out all the required details or information. You can do baggage check-in with this as well.
Caribbean Airlines Check-In Features
Once you do the check-in through the mobile app or the website, you get to choose your seat or even change your seat while doing check-in. Even you can have your printed check-in details and boarding passes.
Restrictions for Caribbean Web or Mobile check-in
- People who are traveling on interline or codeshare flights will not be permitted to use the Caribbean online check-in option.
- Passengers who are on a standby list or waiting for their turn to be called for available seats.
Caribbean Airline’s check-in deadlines at the airport
- For international flights, you must have to complete your check-in process 2-3 hours before the scheduled departure of your flight.
- Make sure you arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for domestic flights. At the airport, you also can use a self-service Kiosk machine to check-in which of course will be available at most airports.
- Caribbean check-in counters are closed 1 hour before your flight departure time so make sure you must reach the airport on time without meeting any deadlines.
- Your seat can be canceled or reassigned if you fail to arrive at the Caribbean check-in counters and the boarding gates 1 hour before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.