To know more about Condor Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
It’s a Germany-based air carrier, Condor Airlines has formed in 1955. They have set up its airlines in Frankfurt, Germany. This small airline has just 53 fleets and stills to fly to 981 destinations. Though it’s an old airline in Germany, still not able to get popular in the air carrier market.
Suggestions to read;
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Condor Airlines Check-In & Boarding Pass Process
The check-in service allows passengers to complete their Condor Airlines booking pre-flight formalities online. Earlier, It was noticed on a daily basis, that travelers had to wait in long and time-taking queues for their turn at the check-in counter. And of course, to prevent such time-taking situations, the airline ease the check-in processes for their customers with varieties of check-in options which we discuss as under:
Condor Airlines Check-In options
Condor Airlines has greatly been known to offer various check-in services that are proved to be more innovative and comfortable for its passengers.
Apart from providing airport counter check-in services, Condor Airlines has also upgraded and improved its online check-in services which could be done with the comfort of your home by using your mobile device or PC you have.
- Condor Airlines Online Check-in
- Condor Airlines Machine Check-in
- Condor Airlines Counter Check-in
- Condor Airlines Late Night Check-in
Condor Airlines check-in online
Condor Airlines Online Check-in service allows its passengers to conduct online check-in between 24 hours to 2 hours before the scheduled departure takes place for a flight. With Condor Airlines’ online or web check-in service, passengers can experience and explore top-level flexibility and functionality while checking-in online.
How to check-in online through the website
Most of the airlines are now giving the service of online check-in and Condor is not other than that. Passengers can do the online check-in by themselves on the official website of Condor. Online check-in has its own benefits like it saves time by avoiding the long queues of check-in at the airport. And this service is free for every customer doesn’t matter which fare ticket they have bought. So here we will discuss the steps of how to check-in online at the website.
- Firstly go to the official website of Condor Airlines and log in to your registered account or id. If you don’t have a registered id then you can do it without a login id.
- This step navigates to you on the home page of Condor Airlines, where you can see the online check-in tab on the left side of the screen you just have to click on it.
- The next step is to enter the details which are asked in the field.
- Likewise, you have to enter the Booking Number, Date, and Passenger’s Surname. The confirmation number or the booking number (PNR)you got when you booked your itinerary.
- After entering the details you will be able to retrieve your ticket then the next step is to pay for your baggage and choose your seat.
- Access your boarding pass and save it to your mobile phone or you can print your hard copy of your boarding pass. Another way to get the boarding pass is, you can also collect your boarding pass from a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter.
- Go to the dedicated “Drop-off” counters or desks for luggage check-in at the airports. If you are traveling without luggage then you can easily proceed to your gate.
Benefits of Condor Airlines check-in online
- Passengers can easily Check-in quickly and easily with the comfort of their home or at the office.
- Once passengers complete their Condor Airlines online check-in they directly retrieve their boarding pass or download it onto their mobile phone as a mobile boarding pass.
- Condor Airlines Online check-in could easily be accessed in between 24 hours till 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight.
- Various Condor airports let passengers to avail online or web check-in service.
- Passengers who carrying their hand baggage with themselves then they directly head to the gate
- “Baggage drop-off” is available for travelers who have baggage on the day of departure of your flight.
- Condor Airlines offer functionality to add for up to 9 passengers at a time.
And also various airports allow passengers to simply load the mobile boarding pass onto an Internet-enabled mobile device (smartphone, tablet) for the same booking.
Restrictions associated with boarding passes & online check-in service of Condor Airlines
- Passengers who are traveling with their pets or kids will not be able to use the Condor Airlines check-in service. In this case, they can check-in at the airport check-in counter.
- Unaccompanied passengers and children who are traveling with Condor Airlines are not allowed to use the Condor Airlines web check-in option.
- Passengers who are traveling with a group of more than 10 other passengers can not use Condor Airlines online or web check-in option.
- Passengers who are flying with special baggage then they will have to pay the required fee at the airport.
- Passengers who are carrying mobile boarding passes after online check-in, they have to make sure that the airport is accepting the boarding passes or not. Additionally, mobile boarding passes are not accepted at US airports, on flights from the UK to the U.S., at Hurghada and Windhoek.
So, in that case, you can still use Condor Airlines online check-in service but you will have to receive your boarding pass or can pick it up at the airport check-in counters before your scheduled departure time for a flight.
Passengers who are traveling with their reservations and bookings and that reservation or itinerary contain flight connection with other airlines. Then they must have to check-in by visiting the website of the respective airline for the connecting flight.
Condor Airlines Machine Check-in
Passengers can use the check-in machines at selected airports 1-2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for a flight. This service is available in German and English. If passengers are traveling with baggage, they can still use the check-in machines and then drop their baggage at the Baggage Drop-off counter.
Furthermore, passengers can use Condor Airlines check-in machines if they are traveling with their baggage to check-in. In order to baggage Check-in, passengers can drop their luggage at Hong Kong Airlines Baggage Drop-off counter.
Steps to use Condor Airlines machine check-in
- First of all, you have to log into that check-in machine by entering the required and asked details about your reservation and booking.
- After logged into that check-in machine you will be redirected to the screen which will you the seat selection preference on the seating chart
- And after choosing your preferred seat from the chart, you will be allowed to print the boarding pass before your scheduled departure takes place.
Condor Airlines Counter Check-in
Out of Germany, all the check-in counters of Condor Airlines are open at 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of a flight. And the flight who are departing from the United States and Canada then the check-in counters will be opened at 3 hours before your flight departs.
In order to check-in through Condor Airlines check-in counters, you must have your ID card and a confirmation of booking. passengers will need reservation confirmation and personal valid IDs for all the travelers including children and infants.
Condor Airlines Late Night Check-in
Condor Airlines Late Night Check-in could be done the night prior to the scheduled departure of a flight and also allows passengers to check-in their baggage and receive the boarding pass a night before your flight departs.
Fees for this check-in will be made as 5 Euro per person but passengers who are traveling with their children of 12 years and with comfort class and premium economy require no fees to pay for Condor Airlines Late Night Check-in.
Passengers have to comply with the following deadlines for Condor Airlines’s check-in time & boarding time
- Passengers who are traveling with short-haul and medium-haul flight- flight duration will be up to 6 hours, and the check-in deadline of Condor Airlines is 40- 45 minutes before your flight takes off. So make sure you do your check-in process and boarding norms on time.
- Passengers who are traveling with long-haul flights – the flight duration will be up to 6 hours or more than 6 hours. And the check-in deadline is 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for a flight. And flights who are departing from Anchorage and Porlamar, so the check-in deadlines will 80-90 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Boarding norms and formalities – Try to make yourself available at the boarding gate 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for your flight.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.