To know more about Contour Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Contour Airlines is a well-reputed and recognized flag carrier in the United States of America. The airline was established in 1982 having headquarters based in Smyrna, Tennessee in America. Apart from operating lucrative and customer-satisfied flying services for both domestic and international destinations, the flying carrier also has a record of serving around 10 states in the United States.
Additionally, Contour Airline provides appreciated and recommended global aviation service to other airlines from all over the world as well. It also caters to world-class services to the employees, customers, and Stakeholders.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Contour Airlines Check-In & Boarding Pass Process
Contour Airlines make sure that not even a single person finds any difficulty at the time of check-in as it understands the importance of the check-in process for every traveler, therefore it provides easy and convenient check-in options for them. Passengers are free to check-in either with the conventional methods which are done at the airport check-in counters or can check-in using web technology.
Contour Airlines Check-In options
- Contour Airlines check-in through online or web
- Contour Airlines check-in through airport check-in counters
Contour Airlines check-in through online/web
Passengers are offered this Contour Airlines web check-in service Online through Contour Airline’s website or an app. The web or online check-in service can be accessed and used by the passengers at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure.
Step by step Guidance for the Check-in online through web
Every passenger has an option to check-in online by themselves at the website where they can get a boarding pass too. Passengers can take advantage of online check-in at the airport where they are exempted from the long queue for check-in. Here we discuss how to check-in online at the website.
- First of all, you have to open the official website of Contour Airlines and log in with the registered id and password.
- Now you are on the home page of the Contour. Here you can see the online check-in tab in the middle of the screen just tap on it.
- The very next step is to fill out the given fields that were asking for your First name, Last name, and the Record locator(PNR). The record locator is given by the airlines at the time of your booking when the booking is confirmed.
- After entering the details you will be able to retrieve your ticket details, which you can check-in.
- Then the next step is to pay for your baggage if you carry it and choose your seat according to your wish if available.
- The next step is to pay for the baggage and the seat change if applicable otherwise pay for your baggage.
- After your transaction is successful you will be able to access your Boarding pass. Save it on your mobile or take a print of it.
Passengers are requested to do this task within deadlines. The web check-in closure time 45 minutes prior to the scheduled flight departure time for a flight.
Contour Airlines check-in through counter
Contour airline ticket counters usually open 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for a flight. And the airlines recommend the passengers arrive at the airport at least 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time for a flight.a
Contour Airlines check-in & arrival timings for passengers
- If you are going to check-in for Contour Airlines that make sure to reach the Airport ticket check-in counters as soon as possible in advance. Generally, the ticket counters open 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for your flight.
- Passengers are requested to arrive at the airport at least 50-60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight in order to enjoy a smooth travel experience.
- Passengers who are going to fly with their hand baggage and luggage must complete for check-in process by arriving at the airport ticket counters 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time for a flight.
- And make sure you make your presence available at the gate at least 15 minutes prior to departure if you want to cancel your reservation.
- Boarding doors for flight shut down 10 minutes prior to departure time.
The Contour Airlines urge the passengers to make their travel experience as stress-free as possible by checking-in on time. The Airlines suggest passengers do check-in process before leaving some extra time. Passengers who are traveling with a pet or as an unaccompanied minor then submission of required additional information must be completed at the ticket counter of the airport.
Passengers who are of age 18 years or above must have to have their valid identification card photo issued by government-issued at the time of check-in. You can have any of your ID cards such as driver’s license, state non-operator ID, active-duty military ID, or passport are all accepted to show your real identity.
Passengers who are under the age of 18 should have their photo identity at the time of travel but this is not required.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.