To know more about Eva Air check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Eva Air check-in & boarding pass process
Passengers who fly to their desired destinations across the globe with Eva Air are specifically offered convenient and top-notch check-in services to meet their expectations and satisfaction level in every possible way. There are various check-in options and related services provided by Eva Air to the customers as per their needs, requirements, and eligibility criteria.
Although in the era of digitization, various check-in options such as online or web check-in, mobile check-in and etc are provided to the flyers of Eva Airlines to do their check-in process more conveniently, the fact also can not be denied that each check-in options has its own terms and conditions to be followed by travelers. So, here we will discuss the different check-in services of Eva Air along with restrictions and guidelines.
Eva Air Check-In options
- Eva Air Online Check-in – Eva Airlines Online or Web check-in service is accessible through Eva’s website.
- Eva Air Mobile Check-in – Eva Airlines Mobile check-in service can be availed with its dedicated app for check-in.
- Eva Air Self-Service Kiosk Check-in – passengers who fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria for Eva Air online or mobile check-in, can surely use Eva Air Self-Service Kiosk Check-in option at the airport.
Eva Air Check-in online
Passengers who are flying with EVA Air or UNI Air international flight then they are entitled to use Eva Air check-in online and make sure to obtain their boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation between 48 and 1.5 hours before the scheduled departure time of flight, by visiting the Eva official website to save time at the airport.
Restriction for passengers to use Eva Air online check-in
- Passengers who have a flight schedule or itinerary but that flight scheduled is not as same as the original electronic ticket. So, in that case, passengers will not be able to use Eva Air online check-in.
- Passengers who have to pay taxes related to ticket and fare differences will not be able to use the Eva Air web check-in option.
- Passengers who are traveling with their infant kids.
- If you are passengers who are under the age of 12 and traveling as unaccompanied minors, Contact Eva Air, so here Eva Air Web or Online check-in is not for you.
- Passengers who do not have their electronic ticket to conduct Eva Air online or web check-in process.
- Passengers who are in need of special kinds of assistance or help like if they need a wheelchair, or medical help, and etc will not allow using Eva Air’s online check-in service.
- Passengers who are flying with a group of more than 10 other passengers in the same booking.
- Passengers with a paper visa will not be allowed to use Eva Air online check-in service but on the other hand passengers with ESTA clearance are surely able to use the Online Check-in service by Eva Air.
Passengers who have conducted the Eva Air online check-in process and departing from one of the following cities, they will have access to online boarding passes or can get self-printed boarding passes.
- If you are departing from Taiwan
- If you are departing from South East Asia
- Kuala Lumpur
- Phnom Penh
- Ho Chi Minh
- If you are departing from Europe
- If you are departing from Northeast Aisa
- Departing from Hakodate
- If you are departing from Mainland China / Hong Kong/Macau
- Hong Kong
Restriction for Self-printing Boarding Pass or online boarding pass
- If you are flying to Australia and the United States by complying with government rules and regulations, then it is better for you to use conventional check-in service.
- Passengers who buy a ticket online or by using their phone with a credit card (for security purposes and to prevent the illegal act of credit card) the credit card was used to purchase the tickets must be carried with you for inspection and checking at the airport at the time of check-in for the first flight segment.
- Passengers who have an itinerary that contains a sector is not eligible for the online boarding pass or self-print boarding pass service.
- When the manage your booking class fails to match with the original ticket.
Eva Air check-in mobile
Another best option for Eva Airlines check-in is “Eva Air mobile check-in” in order to use Eva Air mobile check-in option, Passengers can download and install the EVA Mobile app or can log on to m.evaair.com to check them in. But mobile check-in must be done in 24 hours up to 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of flight. The same conditions and restrictions of the Online Check-in service apply to Mobile Check-in.
Once Eva Air Mobile Check-in is done successfully, then the confirmation of Eva Air mobile check-in will be sent to the passengers and can easily be shown on the screen of the mobile device for further processing.
Eva Air check-in self-Service kiosk
Eva Air Self-service Kiosk check-in can be done 60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure. The Kiosks are available in airports. All you need to do is to enter details and get your check-in.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured is the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.