To know more about Latam Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Latam Airlines (S.A) Group is an airline holding company and the headquarter is in Santiago, Chile. The airline is known as the largest airline in the whole Latin America. The airline giving passengers service in 24 countries for 137 destinations. While it also makes the cargo services in 29 countries for 144 destinations.
Suggestions to read;
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Latam Airlines Check-in & Boarding Pass Process
The check-in service allows passengers to complete their Latam Airlines booking pre-flight formalities online. Earlier, It was noticed on a daily basis, that travelers had to wait in long and time-taking queues for their turn at the check-in counter. And of course, to prevent such time-taking situations, the airline ease the check-in processes for their customers with varieties of check-in options which we discuss about it as under:
Latam Airlines Check-In options
Several check-in options are available for the passengers by Latam Airlines so that they would easily be able to have or obtain their boarding pass for a flight before their scheduled departure time for a flight.
- Web Check-in.
- Self-Service Kiosk Check-in.
- Check-In at LATAM check-in counters or check-in at the airport
Web Or Online Check-In
Latam Web Check-In is one of the most efficient ways which is used by Latham Airlines for their travelers to conduct Check-In Process for flights with great ease. The web check-in process can be done by fulfilling some requirements and submitting some valid details online about you and your journey.
Step by Step Guide on How to Check-in Online
- Firstly go to the official website of Latam Airlines and log in to your registered account or id. If you don’t have a registered id then you can do it without a login id.
- This step navigates to you on the home page of Latam Airlines, you can see the MyTrips tab in the middle of the screen at the menubar you just have to click on it.
- The next step is to enter the details which are asked in the fields that are Reservation Code and Passenger Last name. The reservation code was received in your mail when you booked your itinerary.
- After entering the details you will be able to retrieve your ticket then the next step is to pay for your baggage and choose your seat.
- Access your boarding pass and save it to your mobile phone device or may later you also can print your hard copy of your boarding pass. Another way to get the boarding pass is, you can also collect your boarding pass from a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter at the airport.
- Go to the dedicated “Drop-off” counters or desks for luggage check-in at the airports. If you are traveling without luggage then you can easily proceed to your gate.
The airline also guides and facilitates its customers and travelers to make sure that they do the check-in for their flights on time before their flight departs. Here passengers can simply check-in for a flight no matter whether they do it from home or the office. It is completely up to them if you wanna use Latham Web Check-In.
Bag and baggage are also checked-In 3-4 hours before the scheduled departure time for the flight. After luggage check-in, Latam allows you to have or obtain your boarding pass between 24 hours and 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure of your flight. Rules and guidelines related to Web check-in and boarding pass of Latam Airlines ‘ can be varied as per the airport and the country.
If you would like to use the Latam Web Check-In option, instead of waiting in the long and time-taking queues you simply can log on to Latam.com or can use the mobile app for iOS/iPhone. You can Check-In to your flight 24 to 1 hour before your scheduled flight departs.
Latam Airlines provides online Check-in facilities for all the travelers who are boarding domestic Brazil flights from:
Latam Airlines Argentina, Latam Airlines Chile, Latam Airlines Colombia, Latam Airlines Ecuador, Latam Airlines Paraguay.
Latam Airlines Web Check-In Hours Before Flight’s Departure
- You can check-in for a flight time duration between 48 to 2 hours at various airports of Latam Airlines such as LATAM Airlines Argentina, Latam Airlines Chile, and Latam Airlines Ecuador.
- Within 72 to two hours check-in can be done for Latam Airlines Brazil and Latam Airlines Paraguay’s flights.
Cancellation of Latam Airlines web check-in
If you feel that you are not going to travel but already had checked-in online then you can definitely cancel your web check-in within 1 hour before your flight departure.
And in order to cancel your Latam web check-in then you should visit LATAM Airline’s website and then jump on to the “Check-In” option or button and click on “Cancel Web Check-In” and fill out all required information such as your last name and the reservation code.
Latam Web Check-In Option For Luggage
If you need to check baggage/hold luggage, then you must have to arrive at the airport as much before as you can. And then you will be able to proceed with LATAM Airlines’ check-in process at the counters to check your baggage or luggage.
Latam Airlines Check-In At The Airport
- For domestic flights check-in at least 80-90 minutes before your flight departs.
- For international flights do your check-in process 2-3 hours prior to the flight’s departure time.
- In case you are flying to/from Manaus must check-in 1-2 hours before the scheduled departure time of your flight.
- If you have an itinerary to fly to Easter Island then you will have to arrive 2-3 hours prior to the scheduled departure time
Latam self-service kiosk check-in
At selected airports, you can do your check-in for your Latam flight through Latam self-service kiosk check-in machine. And you also will be required to enter your booking information then after you will be able to get your boarding pass printed.
Rules to be followed for check-in
- If you fail to arrive at the boarding gate 30-40 minutes prior to scheduled departure. Then your flight will be canceled by the airlines.
- If you have not your boarding pass available or you do not get your boarding pass printed 30-40 minutes prior to scheduled aircraft departure at one of the LATAM Airline’s Check-In Kiosks or at the check-in counter. Then that case will lead you to the cancellation of your flight.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.