To know more about LOT Polish Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
LOT Polish Airlines (Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT S.A.) is the Polish flag carrier airline. The airline Base is in Warsaw on 29 December 1928 was established. The airline has a fleet of nearly 100 aircraft and flies to more than 120 destinations over Asia, North America, and Alliance.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
LOT Polish Airlines check-in & boarding pass process
From conventional check-in to digital check-in methods, the check-in process of LOT Polish Airlines has always been proven trouble-free and more convenient for its passengers. Whether you use online check-in or you use airport check-in services, you always are guided and every possible assistance is offered to you to solve any query you face while checking in.
Although there are various check-in options offered to the customers, each check-in option includes certain terms and conditions which you will have to take care of in every possible way.
Before you hurriedly jump on to check-in procedure for your flight using any of the check-in options, make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria for it. Here we have mentioned every required and possible information you must know before and after you do your check-in process.
LOT Polish Airlines Check-In options
- LOT Polish Airlines Web & Mobile Check-in
- LOT Polish Airlines Automated Check-in
- LOT Polish Airlines Self Check-in
- LOT Polish Airlines Counter Check-in
LOT Polish Airlines check-in with web & mobile
LOT Polish Airlines check-in with web and online facility is certainly available 36 hours before your scheduled departure time for a flight and definitely closes 120 minutes prior to your flight departure. In order to carry out LOT Airlines’ web or mobile check-in service, you will literally need to have the following things with you.
How to Check-in Online at the LOT Polish website
- Firstly go to the official website of LOT Polish Airlines and log in to your registered account or id. If you don’t have a registered id then you can do it without a login id.
- This step navigates to you on the home page of LOT Polish Airlines, you can see the check-in tab on the right side of the screen at the menubar you just have to click on it.
- The next step is to fill out booking reference details and enter your last name or you can say your Surname.
- After entering the details you will be able to retrieve your ticket then the next step is to pay for your baggage and choose your seat.
- Access your boarding pass and save it to your mobile phone device or then print your hard copy of your boarding pass. Another way to get the boarding pass is, you can also collect your boarding pass from a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter.
- Go to the dedicated “Drop-off” counters or desks for luggage check-in at the airports. If you are traveling without luggage then you can easily proceed to your gate.
Web and Mobile Check-in services offered by LOT Polish Airlines can be accessed between 36 hours and 120 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Here in LOT Polish Airlines web or mobile check-in option you can use the mobile website and download and install the LOT app which is extremely compatible with iOS and Android devices you usually have. Check-in with LOT Airlines website or with an app facilitates you to do the check-in process from your home or office and no matter wherever you are.
In order to check-in online, passengers must have to make sure that they have some required details such as the ticket number, booking code, or frequent traveler card number. Once you are done with your online check-in for LOT Airlines flights, then the desired and possible options for printing the boarding pass is also given to you.
LOT Polish Airlines check-in on the web also allows you to request the mobile boarding pass on your mobile phone, after choosing a boarding pass on mobile by fulfilling its terms and conditions, the boarding pass is sent to you via text message including a link to an Internet address.
When you follow the link which was sent to you with a message, you will be redirected to the web page where you can easily be able to access your mobile boarding pass. And when you choose to save a boarding pass on your mobile devices, you will have access to it any time you like prior to the scheduled departure.
LOT Polish Airlines Automated Check-in
Another easy-to-use and convenient check-in option are offered to you by LOT Airlines. LOT Polish Airlines’ automated check-in can be done by merely just ticking or selecting the checkbox at the time you buy a ticket from LOT.com.
Passengers can automatically be checked-in 36 hours prior to their flight departure and your Web or Mobile Boarding Pass is sent to them at their email address or on their mobile phone. When you check-in yourself for your flight with LOT Airlines automated option, make sure to do this process 37 before your scheduled departure takes place.
The automated check-in service is available for passengers without demanding them to register themselves for Business Class and Premium Economy passengers, or if they are traveling with infants or children, or if they are Star Alliance Gold and Silver cardholders.
Automated check-in service will not be accessible when passport information is required during the check-in process. If you are traveling to any of the following countries then you will no longer be able to use LOT Airlines automated check-in service.
- The UK
- The US
LOT Polish Airlines Self Check-in
In order to use LOT Airlines’ self-check-in service, passengers can check-in at Chopin Airport in Warsaw. passengers can use a self-check-in kiosk machine to receive their boarding pass just by submitting their full name and reservation code in the fields.
Once the self-service Kiosk check-in machine prints the boarding pass, passengers must be ready to go to the bag drop-off area for their baggage check-in at an airport counter. LOT Airlines self-service check-in can also be used for Baggage check-in but if you are going to travel directly to your destination without any transfers.
In order to check-in at the self-service kiosk, you will have to enter your required information or scan your boarding pass. And if you have already completed your check-in process with the LOT Airlines Web or Mobile Check-in option then you can print self-adhesive tags for your baggage.
Passengers who are traveling with their baggage have to make sure that the limits of their baggage must not be exceeded LOT regulations and guidelines. And if you are traveling with special baggage then it is better for you to proceed to the airport counters to check-in your baggage.
LOT Polish Airlines counter check-in
For flights operated by LOT Airlines, passengers can check-in at a counter starting from:
- 23 hours prior to the scheduled departure at the following airports: Warsaw (WAW), Copenhagen (CPH), Dusseldorf (DUS), Frankfurt (FRA), Geneva (GVA), Munich (MUC), Stockholm (ARN), Vienna (VIE).
- 3 hours prior to the scheduled departure for flights that are departing from the given countries such as the United States, Canada, China, and other long-haul destinations.
- 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of flight at all Polish airports except Warsaw and along with for short-haul flights at airports in Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
Warsaw Chopin Airport:
- Make sure you check-in 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for short-haul flights to the Schengen Area.
- 30-40 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time for short-haul flights to Non-Schengen Area.
- 40-60 minutes prior to the scheduled departure for long-haul flights to North America and Asia.
Poland, except Warsaw
If you are departing from and to
- At least 30 minutes prior to departure for domestic flights and short-haul flights to Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
- 40-60 minutes prior to the departure of long-haul flights to North America and Asia.
Europe, Tbilisi, Yerevan
30-45 minutes prior to the departure of short-haul flights that are flying to Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa and long-haul flights to North America and Asia.
North America, Asia, Astana, Tel Aviv
40- 60 minutes prior to the departure for long-haul flights.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.