To know more about Saudi Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Saudia Airlines is a Jeddah-based flag carrier in Saudia Arabia with its operational hubs at King Khalid International Airport in Riyadh, King Abdulaziz International Airport in Jeddah, and King Fahd International Airport in Dammam. Saudia is popular and the third-largest airline in the Middle East if we talk about its income or revenue, behind Emirates and Qatar Airways.
It successfully operates domestic and international scheduled flights to more than 70-80 destinations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Europe, and North America. During the time of Ramadan and Hajj seasons, domestic and international charter flights are operated by Saudia Airlines. On the 29th of May 2012, the airline has become a member of the Arab Air Carriers Organization and also joined the SkyTeam airline alliance. This airline has known for the two different pronunciations some people call it Saudia and some people call it Saudi both are very common names for pronunciation but if you talk about the website name then it is saudia.com so don’t get confused if you confront this situation.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Saudi Airlines Check-In & Boarding Pass Process
Make your flying journey fruitful and commendable with Saudia Airlines’ comfortable and convenient check-in options. The airline takes care of the fact that how it is important for you to board the flight on time to your desired destinations before the scheduled departure of the flight. Therefore, we have come up with various check-in options, which you can choose to fulfill the check-in formalities for Saudi flights.
Saudi Airlines Check-In options
- Saudia Airlines Web Check-in
- Saudia Airlines Mobile Check-in
- Saudia Airlines Kiosk Check-in
Saudia Airlines web check-in
Saudia Web Check-in service can be used between 48 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure of the flight for a selected international flight, domestic flights, and passengers who have a confirmed ticket. In order to use Saudia Airlines’ online check-in service, you can download and install the dedicated check-in on your mobile and smartphone devices or you can visit the airline website which easily allows you to complete check-in tasks with simple few steps.
Steps to Check-in Online
Saudia gives an option to check-in online through the mobile app or through the website at least 60 minutes or 48 hours before the flight departure. The only thing you should keep in your mind is that always do check-in before the closing time. So, let’s follow one by one steps to check-in online.
- Firstly you have to open the official website of Saudia Airlines.
- Then enter the registered login id with the password.
- This step will navigate to you on the home page of Saudia Airlines. On the home page of Saudia Airlines, you can see the Online Check-in tab in the middle of the screen You have to just tap on it. Here you have to click on the checkbox of terms and conditions.
- After clicking the checkbox you find a new dialog box is open where some notice and guidelines are written you should follow these guidelines so your health can be measured at some parameters. They ask to verify health status through TAWAKKALNA APP. Click on the continue button.
- The next step is to fill out some fields which are given like enter your identification type where you have the option of entering your numeric booking reference, an E-ticket number, or Frequent flyer then in the next field you have to enter your booking reference number which is alphanumeric in the last field you have to enter your last name.
- After entering all the details of the given fields you have to tap on I AGREE AND START CHECK-IN.
- Now you will be able to retrieve your ticket details for which you want to check-in then the next step is to pay for your baggage and choose your seat.
- After your successful payment, you can access your boarding pass, save it to your mobile phone or you can print your hard copy of your boarding pass. Another way to get the boarding pass is, you can also collect your boarding pass from a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter.
Note* All the passengers need to do all this formality of check-in before 1 hour of flight scheduled departure either online or offline and get a boarding pass 20 minutes before the scheduled departure because the gate will be closed before 20 minutes of flight scheduled departure.
Restrictions for Saudia Airlines online check-in
- Passengers who are flying with Saudia Airlines are Unaccompanied Minors or need special assistance like medical help or something. Then they will not be able to use an online or web check-in service.
- A traveler who has a visual and hearing impairment is also not allowed for the online check-in.
- If you are going to travel with your pets or animals then, unfortunately, you will not be allowed to use the online or web check-in option by Saudia Airlines.
- Passengers who are traveling with their special baggage that exceeds the normal baggage limits as per Saudia Airlines then passengers will have to pay the fees at the airport.
- If your age falls under 18 years and you are traveling alone then the Saudia online check is definitely not for you. So it is better to use the airport check-in option at counters.
- Once you have done the check-in process online and have print your boarding pass then you are not allowed to cancel your ticket.
Also, make sure that your departing airport supports mobile boarding pass or not, and if not you will have to print out your boarding pass.
For luggage check-in, passengers must have to drop the luggage at the drop-off counters or desks at the airport(the counter designated for passengers who have used Web Check-in) or any other counter which is available for luggage check-in.
Saudia Airlines Mobile Check-in
For the Saudia mobile check-in, you can download and install the dedicated check-in on your mobile and smartphone devices. The mobile check-in easily allows passengers to fulfill their check-in formalities in the comfort of their home, office, or wherever they are. Only you need internet-enabled devices in order to avail of mobile check-in.
Saudia Mobile Check-in service is open for all domestic as well as international flights. Once the mobile check-in is finished, then passengers can drop their baggage at the baggage-check-in desk and the airport agent will verify your travel document and print the boarding pass before the departure. With the help of using the Saudia app on your mobile devices, you can get boarding passes for all the passengers who are traveling with you in a group.
Saudia Airlines kiosk check-in
Passengers can avail of the counter or self-service check-in option which is available at various airports which are served by Saudia Airlines in Saudia Arabia. When the check-in process is completed passengers can print their boarding pass for domestic flights 24 hours prior to the departure.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.