To know more about Scandinavian Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Scandinavian Airlines is known as the SAS and Denmark, Norway, and Sweden flag carrier. the full form of SAS is Scandinavian Airlines System. the headquarter is at SAS Frösundavik Office Building in Solna, Sweden. the airline flies to 90 destinations and serves with 18 0 aircraft.
Suggestions to read; SAS Scandinavian Airlines Official Site & Customer Service Details
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Scandinavian Airlines check-in & boarding pass process
The check-in service allows passengers to complete their Scandinavian Airlines booking pre-flight formalities online. Earlier, It was noticed on a daily basis, that travelers had to wait in long and time-taking queues for their turn at the check-in counter. And of course, to prevent such time-taking situations, the airline eases the check-in processes for their customers with varieties of check-in options which we discuss as under:
Scandinavian Airlines Check-In options
For passengers who are traveling with SAS Airlines or Scandinavian airlines, the various check-in options are offered to them to comply with the check-in norms and guidelines.
- SAS/Scandinavian Airlines Check-in via Online
- SAS/Scandinavian Airlines Check-in via Mobile can be done through the app, mobile site, or SAS SMS option.
- SAS/Scandinavian Airlines Check-in via Kiosk
- SAS/Scandinavian Airlines Check-in via Counter
SAS/ Scandinavian Airlines check-in via online
Passengers who prefer to use SAS Airlines’ online Check-in option can complete their check-in process starting from 30 hours to 1 hour prior to the scheduled time of flight departure.
Step by Step guidelines on how to Check-in Online and get Boarding Pass
- First of all, You have to open the official website of SAS Airlines and log in with your registered account. If you don’t have an account then you can do it without signup also.
- After doing the above step you will navigate to the home page of the SAS Airlines where you can see the check-in tab. Just tap on it.
- Then next page is open with two empty fields where you have to fill out the Booking reference number and the Last name of the passenger and click on the search button.
- After entering the details and clicking on the search button you will be able to retrieve all the details of the ticket verify it and move to the next step where you have to pay for your baggage and choose your seat through the seat map.
- Now you can access your boarding pass and save it to your mobile phone or then print your hard copy of your boarding pass. If you forget to print your boarding pass then you can get it through a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter at the airport.
Eligibility for SAS Airlines online check-in
- Passengers must have check-in 30 hours to 60 minutes before the scheduled departure time of the flight
- When passengers are not traveling in the United States they can surely use SAS Airlines’ online check-in.
- After completing the online check-in process, you have to confirm with the airport from which you are departing that you have completed the online check-in process by showing the required details.
- When passengers do not require any special assistance or if they are unaccompanied minors then they are not allowed to use SAS Airlines’ online check-in service.
After online check-in, you will be able to print and access your boarding pass and can drop your baggage at the drop-ff area at a SAS Airlines Check-in counter at the airport before the cut-off time.
Scandinavian Airlines check-in via mobile
SAS Airlines provides the 3 most comfortable check-in options which can be accessed with your mobile and also allow you to get your boarding pass directly to your mobile devices.
- SAS Airlines mobile app for devices such as iPhone and Android.
- SAS Airlines mobile portal – just log on to m.flysas.com on your mobile for further check-in processing.
- SAS Airlines SMS option or service
Although Mobile Check-in is quite comfortable and easy to access, passengers who are departing from Beijing, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Shanghai, and Tel Aviv can not use the SAS Airlines mobile check-in service. Here you can receive your boarding pass from a SAS self-service kiosk machine or can request your boarding passes from the airport check-in counter.
Scandinavian Airlines check-in via kiosk
The airlines provided check-in Kiosks to ease the passenger effort for the procedure of the check-in. Kiosk check-in helps you in choosing or changing your seat, printing the baggage tag, printing the boarding pass, rebooking your ticket, registering the add-on information which is required to travel UK and USA, and many more facilities.
Scandinavian Airlines counter check-in
The airline is providing personal service while check-in, and always welcomes the passengers with their staff members at check-in counters. However, passengers are supposed to be available at the airport two hours before the flight departure.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.