To know more about Singapore Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Singapore Airlines has greatly been known to be the most prestigious and notable airline which serves its lucrative and satisfactory flying services to its customers for years. Passengers who begin their flying journey with Singapore Airlines are certainly offered top-notch and world-class traveling services such as selecting the desired seat to have boarding passes on mobile phones.
Suggestions to read;
- Singapore Airlines Manage Booking Seats
- Flights & Reservations
- Singapore Airlines Official Site & Customer Service Details
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, and the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Singapore Airlines Check-in & Boarding Pass Process
Singapore Airlines allows travelers to use different check-in options that suit their comfort and satisfaction zone. Needless to say that Singapore Airlines’ offers various check-in options that are designed and organized in such a manner that it saves passengers as much as possible from standing and waiting in the long queues for their turn at the airport.
Whether you talk about airport check-in, online, or web check-in options, they all have been brought up to the advanced and customer-satisfactory level by Singapore Airlines. For further information regarding each check-in option please read carefully the whole article.
Singapore Airlines Check-In options
Passengers can also visit the Singapore airline website to see the various check-in options and can get entire and depth details of each option. Singapore Airlines Different check-in options also have some kind of eligibility and restrictions make sure you are aware of and follow them.
Singapore Airlines’ check-in process could be done by using different check-in options such as:
- Singapore Airlines Online Or Web check-in
- Singapore Airlines Mobile check-in
- Singapore Airlines Self-service kiosk check-in at the airport
- Singapore Airlines Ticket counter check-in at the airport
Singapore Airlines Online Or Web check-in
Singapore Airlines Web Check-In option facilitates passengers to complete their web check-in process for a flight from the comfort of their home or office without any delay or in haste.
The airline web or online check-in can easily be accessed by passengers on their computer or mobile phone. Singapore Airlines’ web check-In activity must be completed within 48 hours to 1.5(one and half) hours before the scheduled departure of the flight.
Steps to Check-in online through the website
- Firstly go to the official website of Singapore Airlines and log in to your registered account or id. If you don’t have a registered id then you can do it without a login id.
- This step navigates to you on the home page of Singapore Airlines, you can see the check-in tab in the middle of the screen you just have to click on it.
- The next step is to choose how you want to check-in. It depends on the booking reference or the e-ticket number according to your chosen field enter your details.
- Likewise, If you choose booking reference details, then you have to enter your last name and the confirmation number which you got when you booked your itinerary.
- After entering the details you will be able to retrieve your ticket then the next step is to pay for your baggage and choose your seat if any extra baggage.
- Then after successful payment, you can access your boarding pass. If you want to save it in a digital form then save it to your mobile phone otherwise you can print your hard copy of your boarding pass. Another way to get the boarding pass is at the airport, you can also collect your boarding pass from a self-service Kiosk or check-in counter.
- The final step is to go to the dedicated “Drop-off” counters or desks for luggage check-in at the airports. If you are traveling without luggage then you can easily proceed to your gate.
After completing the Singapore airlines web check-in procedure you can have your printed boarding pass.
Exceptions for Singapore Airlines web check-in
- Passengers below 18 years are certainly not allowed to check in on their own. Someone is needed as a companion to check-in on their behalf of them.
- Passengers flying with groups of more than 9 in the same booking will also be not allowed for Singapore Airlines’ online check-in.
- Passengers who have a preceding flight in the same booking that has not been checked-in yet.
- For some routes, you can’t check-in online due to regulatory requirements. You have to proceed all the formalities of check-in at the airports.
Singapore Airlines mobile check-in
For Singapore Airlines mobile checking, you need to download the app on your mobile whether using android or IOS. 48 hours to 1.5 hours prior to the flight departure, you can take the boarding pass and do your check-in before reaching the airport.
Once you reach the airport directly go to the immigration counter. However, if you have baggage to check and you need to check your travel documents then you need to start at the check-in counter.
Singapore Airlines self-service kiosk check-in
Singapore Airlines Kiosk Check-in is a quite convenient and comfortable way for passengers to check-in for their flight. Travelers who prefer to do self-check-in can easily select their preferred seat and print their boarding passes as well at the airport.
Restriction for Singapore Airlines kiosk check-in
- If your Passport or visa can not be read or scanned by the machine.
- If your booking for a flight is not confirmed yet, and still you are on the waitlist.
- If the passenger Unaccompanied Minors then Singapore Kiosk Check-In is not for them.
- If you already have booked an extra seat you no longer can use the Kiosk check-in option.
- If you require special assistance (traveling with a pet, medical assistance, meet-and-assist service, etc.
Airlines Ticket counter check-in
Despite a huge number of people using web and kiosk check-in options for flights, airport ticket counter check-in still is preferred by many other passengers.
In order to use the ticket counter, check-in option airlines recommend you arrive at the airport just 1-2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for a flight. In case you do not have a bag and baggage to check-in then you must have to reach the airport for ticket counter check-in at least 1-2 hours prior to your flight departing.
Suggested time for Singapore Airlines check-in for the ticket counter
At the ticket counter, Check-in is available 30-40 hours prior to the scheduled departure time for your flight.
If you are going to fly from any other airport, then Singapore Airlines recommends the passengers check with their local offices for specific deadlines which are usually between 40 and 60 minutes before the scheduled time of departure.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.