To know more about Sun Country Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Sun Country Airlines is a renowned low-cost carrier that is considered the eleventh largest airlines in the United States of America. Sun Country Airlines established its headquartered in Minneapolis, United States, and fly to more than 70 destinations across the United States, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Sun Country Airlines check-in & boarding pass process
Apart from offering traditional check-in options to the customers and the travelers, Sun Country Airlines leaves no stone unturned to offer modern and easiest ways to carry out the check-in process that saves time and stops people from standing and waiting in the long queue for their turn. Here we have introduced various methods and ways that Sun Country offers to the flyers to check-in for flights.
Sun Country Airlines offers its passengers an innovative option to complete the check-in process in advance, through Online Check-in. Also, at the chosen airports passengers are able to check-in using a self-service kiosk machine.
Check-In options available at Sun Country Airlines
- Online/ Web check-in
- Self-service, Kiosk & Counter check-in at the airport
Online Or Web Check-In Process
Travelers and customers who are willing to use the online or web check-in option for their flights then they can start doing it 24 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. Here we go through the steps of how to check-in online:
How to check-in and get a boarding pass
- Firstly go to the official website of Sun Country Airlines.
- On the home page of sun country, you can see the check-in tab on the right side of the screen at the menubar you just have to click on it.
- The next step is to enter your details like enter your first and last name, and the confirmation number you got when you booked your itinerary.
- This step will fetch the ticket details of your current journey for which you are going to check in.
- The next step is to pay for your baggage if any and choose your seat and then print your hard copy of your boarding pass. You can save your digital copy of your boarding pass which is useful at the airport.
Online Check-in is available to all the passengers who follow the terms and conditions of the Web or Online Check-in process. And they can complete this check-in activity until 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of the flight. And more importantly, online Check-in is available only for domestic flights and operations carried out within the 50 states of the U.S.
Restrictions for check-in online/Web check-in
- Passengers who are traveling with infants are specifically not allowed to use the Web or Online Check-in option
- Passengers who are traveling or going abroad
- Passengers who are unaccompanied Minors.
- Passengers who are with exit seat
- Passengers who are traveling or flying in a group of 15 or more passengers
Rules & Regulations for Web/Online check-in
- Seat selection is available to the passengers Online or Web Check-in process but you can choose your seats in advance online too while booking after booking.
- At the time of Web or Online Check-in passengers who are in the first class can pre-select their seats without paying any additional charges.
- Passengers who are in Coach Class can easily purchase a seat of their desire or choice for about $15 per seat and per segment that is in the front of the Coach Class cabin.
- Upgrading the seat into the first class is available at the time you do web or online Check-in. But the fee will be varied between $89 and $189.
How to Check-in and get Boarding Pass at Airport or at Kiosk & Counter
At the airport, passengers can complete their check-in tasks with the help of using a self-service kiosk machine or with an agent of Sun Country at the ticket counter desk. And in various airports, Sun Country Airlines shares ticket counter space with other Airlines as well. Where some details are asked by the machine like the confirmation code, and the passenger’s name, and after verifying, machine asks for payments if any, and prints the boarding pass. The same procedure will follow if you are going to the counters. At the counters, executives ask for the same regarding your tickets and give you a boarding pass after verifying your details.
All designated destinations of Sun Country are available for in-person check-in 2 hours before the scheduled departure.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.