Thai Airlines Check-In, Boarding Pass Tips
Thai Airlines is a very trendy air carrier of Thailand, it is a flag bearer of Thailand. This is a private airways that was established in the year 1988, this is the same year in which they had started their service of giving flights to the public. They are the best airline that provides the best services in this area, their services are always on point. Before getting into the flights, this airline used to be known as Thai Airways International Public Co., Ltd. they used to handle the transportation business before that. They also used to look forward for parcels and also the postal transporting services in many regions of Thailand.
While dealing directly with the public, they have set some measures or values for the services they will be giving. They are very proud of their customer satisfaction that they provide, with the world-class service and their best in class staff performance. They have covered 74 worldwide destinations, with 88 fleet aircraft.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Thai Airlines Check-in – Online / Web
Thai Airlines had already made check-ins so very easy. It is so much convenient for any passenger to do the check-ins online for Thai Airlines. You can also make the Thai Airlines check-in merely by your own phone.
- Visit the official site of Thai airlines Check-in https://www.thaiairways.com/en_IN/Manage_My_Booking/My_Booking_tab_2.page this link will lead you to the check-in online process with the official website of Thai Airlines check-in. Enter and fill the required form it has and then proceed.
- Simply enter your last name (as written in the booking confirmation or e-ticket) and choose a form of identification – booking reference number, electronic ticket number, or booking reference number.
- Then confirm all the information you are giving are true or not, once confirmed, select the seats, and print your boarding pass.
Criteria for Online Check-in with Thai Airlines
- For the online Thai Airlines check-in is to be had done from 24 hours to one hour earlier than your flight’s scheduled departure.
- Web check-in characteristics can generate and show the applicable boarding by skip and affirmation record to your browser. You can then print it as an A4 PDF record. You also can ship it to your email address.
- Different styles of boarding passes are introduced for on-line check-in, cellular check-in, and iPhone Passbook.
- You also can print the boarding pass from airport self-carrier kiosks.
- Passengers who’ve already checked-in and intend to cancel, modify, or reprint boarding pass, need to get admission to net check-in again, perceive themselves, and pick out the most well-known process.
Now check-in without delay for a Thai Airlines flight from the consolation of your home/office. Web check-in hurries up your check-in technique with the aid of using supplying you with the choice to test in & print your boarding pass without delay out of your computer. In addition to this, the e-Boarding pass may also be despatched for your e-mail deal with the aid of using the respective airline.
Web Check-in also allows you to make the Thai Air check-in your luggage in advance, select your seat, meal options(if available), and many more before you depart for the flight. To avail of Thai Airlines web check-in facility
Types of Check-In For Thai Airlines:
There are basically 4 types of check-ins available for Thai airlines, you can do the check-in at the airport and you can also do the check-in at the comfort of your home as well with their online web check-ins. Following are the ways you can do the Thai Airlines check-in :
- Web Check-in
- Mobile Check-in
- Self Service Kiosk Check-in With Thai Airlines
- Thai Airlines on Counter Check-in
Thai Airlines Check-in Timings
For the check-in process to be accomplished in any of the airlines, there is a particular time when you must do the check-in process. Here is a quick tip on what timing you must do to complete your check-in process for the upcoming Thai Airlines flight and details about timings in Thai Airlines Check-in policies.
For Mobile and Web Check-ins
You must do the check-in process as such – The process will start from 24 hours of the original boarding time of the flight and it will end 1 hour before the flight departure timings.
For Self Service Kiosk check-in With Thai Airlines Check-in policies
You must do the check-in process as such – The process will start from 12 hours of the original boarding time of the flight and it will end 30 minutes before the flight departure timings
Check-in and Boarding timings in the USA
- Do reach at the airport 2 hours before the departure time of your flight
- Min Check-in timings for US Airports are 30 mins before the departure.
- Min timing for entry in Gate is 15 minutes before the original departure timings.
Web Thai Airlines Check-ins
Web check-ins are available from 24 hours to 1 hour before the original departure timing of Thai Airlines. This kind of check-in option is available for both domestic as well as international flights. You can even go for on-airport options that are available in Thai Airlines Check-in. This is such an easy process- Especially when you have your electronic E-ticket in your hand. Let’s discuss about this easy process:
- Open your web Browser
- In the search section write “ Thai Airlines Manage Booking”
- Click on the very first link you see. This will be the official manage booking page of Thai Airlines Check-in
- Now on the top center of your screen click on the second option you see
- This option will be for “icheck-in”
- Now you will land on the check-in page
- Here you need to fill up a Short Form
- Enter your Last Name
- Booking reference name / Electronic Ticket / Frequent Flyer Program Number
- Whatever is available with you
- Now click n submit.
- It will take you in for the next process.
- Complete the process and your check-in is now complete officially.
These are the Aditional Options you will get to choose while doing a Web Thai Airlines Check-in
- Edit your Royal Orchid Plus or Frequent Flyer number. you can do this by clicking the “Update Frequent Flyer” button, typing the correct number, and clicking the “Confirm” button. This will let you edit your royal orchid plus or even the Frequent flyer number.
- Add passengers for check-in Thai Airways gives you an amazing option of making the check-ins for multiple passengers at the same time. This will also allow you to make the check-in for infants, doesn’t matter if you all have the same booking number or not, given that the airplane remains the same.
- Provide the necessary regulatory information – In situations like covid has taught us already that the international regulations have already changed so very much from one country to another. So always keep in mind and try to learn about the regulations of the country you are traveling to. This helps a lot when you are boring an international flight. This might someday save a lot of time and extra care. Always try to learn about the Check-in details when you are trying to board the plane from abroad.
- View seat plans and change your seat You can easily make changes in your seat plans and changes to your seat. This can be done at the check-in. But for that, you need to make web Check-ins. Because web check-ins give you the chance to make seat changes online. Otherwise, you can go to the official website and click on the option “Change Seats”. With all the above mentioned facilities, you also get the golden opportunity of check-in automatically, when you have the return flight with the same code, this will apply within the next 24 hours round trip. They will make you check-in automatically.
- Get your boarding pass you can get your boarding pass easily without giving any additional information to the airways because the advance passenger information is not required. There are basically three options by which you can make it for the boarding pass. These are the ways you can get your boarding pass:
- Home Print Boarding Pass – print boarding pass on A4 sized paper.
- Mobile Boarding Pass or Passbook Boarding Pass – you will receive by the e-mail (so give the right email that you use regularly).
- Receive Boarding Pass by e-mail – save and print later.
- Get a Confirmation Document. This is how you can get the confirmation document. The Confirmation document is delivered to the passengers who completed regulatory data, but travel to a destination country that requires APP/API/AQQ/ADC and those passengers who have made their ticket bookings or the flight ticket purchase with a credit/debit card via web or telephone. This type of passenger are not allowed to print a boarding pass. Rather than that what you all can do is simply print or receive by email and also don’t forget to save the Confirmation Document. After you get all the documents confirmed, a regular boarding pass must be obtained at the check-in counter before the check-in deadline.
For getting information about Thai Airways’ official website and other pieces of information click here.
Mobile Check-In – Thai Airways Check-In
The mobile check-in happens in Thai Airways with the official mobile application of Thai Airways. You can get the application easily at the play store. This app is available in both Android and I phone versions.
Steps for Mobile Check-ins
- Ensure that your mobile is internet-enabled first before walking to the next process.
- Now that you know that your phone has internet, download the Thai Airways app.
- Open the app and select the “Check-in” option. Now follow the following
- Enter your “Last name”
- Enter your booking reference / Electronic ticket number
- Now continue with “immediate check-in”
- This mobile check-in includes infants from the same booking reference number or even with passengers traveling in the same flight.
- Thai Airlines Check-In via mobile device also includes multiple passengers from the same flight.
Now at the airport, all you need to do is:
- Show your mobile boarding pass.
- At the boarding gate, show your boarding pass and identification card / Passport.
- For the Royal Silk Pass passengers, you can go to the luxury lounge for the reception counter.
- Show to cabin crew prior to entering the aircraft
- Show at the boarding gate together with an identification card or passport
Self Service Kiosk Check-in With Thai Airways
You can save a lot of time at the airport simply by making a Kiosk check-in with Thai Airways. This will help you in saving a lot of time. You can save this time and utilize this time to spend with your loved ones. Kiosk Check-in is available in the following countries for Thai Airways – Bangkok, London and Tokyo. With Kiosk Check-in you can do the following:
– Choosing seats up to 12 hours prior to the flight departure
– Conveniently drop your bags at dedicated Bag-Drop Counters (Bag-Drop Counters operating hours may vary at different airports)
If you want to know more about Thai Airways and their policies and other management systems you can contact them directly via their Contact Thai Airways Customer Support Team.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.