To know more about Thomas Cook Airlines check-in, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Here we will be providing information related to online check-in, security, boarding pass tips, the best way to check-in for a flight – whether you’re traveling interstate or international. For any kind of query & support, you can always talk to our customer service team +1-800-831-1547.
Thomas Cook Airlines check-in & boarding pass process
The check-in service allows passengers to complete their Thomas Cook Airlines booking pre-flight formalities online. Earlier, It was noticed on a daily basis, that travelers had to wait in long and time-taking queues for their turn at the check-in counter. And of course, to prevent such time-taking situations, the airline ease the check-in processes for their customers with varieties of check-in options which we discuss as under:
Thomas Cook Airlines Check-In options
Apart from offering traditional check-in services at the airport, Thomas Cook Airlines also specializes in providing other various check-in services (and these check-in services can easily be accessed at the home, office, or anywhere you are)such as online or mobile check-in services.
- Thomas Cook Airlines Online Or Web Check-in Services
- Thomas Cook Airlines Kiosk Check-In Services
- Thomas Cook Airlines Sun Down Check-in Services
Thomas Cook Airlines online or web check-in
Use Thomas Cook Airlines online or Web check-in services with the comfort of your home and the online check-in service is entirely available or flights operated by Thomas Cook Airlines.
Passengers are requested to use online check-in by Thomas Cook Airlines as soon as they can before their flight departure. Basically, the Thomas Cook Airlines online check-in service can be accessed from 24 hours to 2 hours prior to the scheduled departure time of your flight.
Restriction to use Thomas Cook Airlines online or web check-In
- When Passengers who are flying with Thomas Cook Airlines are Unaccompanied Minors. Then they will not be able to use an online or web check-in service.
- If you are going to travel with your pets or animals then, unfortunately, you will not be allowed to use the online or web check-in option by Thomas Cook Airlines.
- Passengers who are traveling with their special baggage that exceed the normal baggage limits according to Thomas Cook Airlines then passengers will have to pay the fees at the airport.
- Passengers who are traveling with a group of more than 9 other people. Then, in that case, they can not use the online check-in option by Thomas Cook Airlines. So it is better they use airport check-in counters for their flights.
- Passengers who do not require any special needs or assistance such as passengers who need medical help certainly can not use online or web check-in options by Thomas Cook Airlines.
- Passengers who are unaccompanied minors are also not eligible to use the Thomas Cook Airlines web check-in service.
Once the online check-in procedure is completed by following all the required terms and conditions of Thomas Cook Airlines’ online check-in, passengers can easily print their boarding pass or they also can obtain a mobile boarding pass on their mobile devices.
When passengers are specifically ready with boarding passes either with a printed boarding pass or with a mobile boarding pass then they can straight go to the gate for hand baggage check-in( if they carry hand baggage). Baggage drop-off counters or areas are open for passengers with checked baggage.
In case passengers cope up with any of the difficulty or problems in printing the boarding pass, then they do not have to be worried at all as the check-in counters at the airport will assist you in printing your boarding passes.
If you would not like to use online check-in services then another option available for you to check-in at the airport counters or desks. The check-in counters will require any fees from you to use this counter check-in services.
Thomas Cook Airlines kiosk check-in
Thomas Cook Airlines Self-service kiosk check-in service also considered one of the best ways to check-in for a flight. Passengers who do not have enough time to do the check-in at their home or do not have unfortunately good internet speed or because of some other reason or unavoidable situation they can not do a check-in with online or mobile service, they can check-in by using Thomas Cook Airlines self-service kiosk machine at the airport.
Thomas Cook Airlines Self-service kiosk check-in service is open up to one 1 prior to the scheduled departure time of flight. Then after baggage check-in can be quickly and conveniently done at the airport drop-off counters or desks.
Thomas Cook Airlines Sun Down Check-in Services
Passengers who only are departing from Manchester and London Gatwick, are offered Thomas Cook Airlines Sun Down Check-in Service. This Sun Down Check-in service can be accessed between 4 PM – 10 PM the night prior to the scheduled departure. Sundown Check-in is only open for the flights that are ticketless. And these flights are operated by Thomas Cook Airlines.
Passengers who are flying with P&O Cruises, then the Sundown Check-in service is unfortunately closed for them.
Check-in time for Thomas Cook Airlines
- Passengers must have to reach the airport 3-4 hours before the scheduled departure of the flight if they want to check-in at the airport.
- At least passengers should complete their check-in process 2 hours before your flight departs.
- Certainly, the check-in desks are closed 1 hour prior to the scheduled departure time of flight, and passengers who will be failed to complete check-in prior to closing time counters then your boarding can be denied by the flight. Passengers must be present at the gate 40-45 minutes prior to the flight departure.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.