AeroMexico Airlines Reservations, Flights & Ticket Booking Tips
If you have come here for AeroMexico Airlines reservations, you can just visit our homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last minutes unpublished call-only deals, and discount on your flight booking with us.
However, if you are interested in getting some tips & information about AeroMexico Airlines reservations, read this article.
AeroMexico Airlines was established on the 15th of September in 1934 and it is the flag carrier of Mexico which runs scheduled flight services to more than 90 destinations in Mexico, North, South, and Central America; Europe, and Asia, the Caribbean. The airline has a codeshare agreement with various airlines such as Air France, Aeroflot, Alitalia, Air Europa, Korean Air, Vietnam Airlines, WestJet Airlines, Japan Airlines, Kenya Airways, and many more airlines.
Destinations:- Operates various flights for more than 90 destinations
Secondary hubs:- Guadalajara; Monterrey;
Subsidiaries:- Aeroméxico Connect, Aeroméxico Contigo, MORE
Alliances:– SkyTeam, SkyTeam Cargo
Official Website:- Aeromexico
Customer Service Number:- The customer service staff or members are very dedicated and committed to offering you the best of the best services of AeroMexico Airlines Reservations. You can just dial this number [airlines] to get all the latest details about the best deals and offers and many more.
Baggage Policy:- AeroMexico Airlines usually allows you to take one personal item and one piece of carry-on into the passenger cabin. But here passengers need to make sure that the combined weight of these items must not exceed 22 pounds or10 kg.
Suggested Page: More AeroMexico Airlines Bag information
How to Book AeroMexico Flight Ticket Online
AeroMexico provides a flight reservation service directly on their website or official application to make a convenient for the passenger. They improve their services by getting the feedback of the passengers through the official web page and trying to satisfy their passengers. The online flight booking system benefits the passenger in terms of time-saving and also avoids the long queues on the counters at the airport. Here we will discuss how to book your flight online through the website.
- You have to open the official website of AeroMexico in the browser and log in with your credentials.
- If you find the best and cheap deals on other travel websites then can go for it. Treknova is one of the most trusted websites for traveling and flight booking packages.
- Always remember that you have to register yourself either on the official website or another website so that the gap of communication will fill through this process. The airline will notify you through your registered mail id for any updates.
- After login, you will be redirected to the home page of AeroMexico where you will find the “Book” tab click on that. A new box will open where you have to enter the details.
- In the new open window, you have to choose the one-way ticket or round trip.
- Now you have to enter the origin place where you have to begin your journey and the destination place with the departure date and the number of the passenger going to travel on the same ticket.
- If you have any promo code then enter that code for discounts otherwise you can click on the “Find Flight” button.
- You are on the next page where you can see the list of flights based on your search date. You can see the available flights with different timings and prices. Choose according to your convenience and select the price.
- Now you have four options to choose which is basically a ticket fare class. It shows the baggage services and change services that are allowed in the particular class. Choose any fare class which suits you and your budget.
- After doing the aforementioned steps you will be on the page where you have to enter the customer’s first name, last name gender date of birth, and country of residence with the contact details.
- Now the last and most important step, you have to pay for the ticket you are going to book. You can pay online through a credit card.
- If your transaction is successful, you will get an email of confirmation in which you get a copy of the booking reference code. Keep this booking reference for making changes in the future this is your identification number.
AeroMexico Airlines Reservations Services
AeroMexico Airlines is a flag carrier airline of Mexico City. It has more than 90 destinations in Mexico, Asia, Europe, The Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
The main hub is in Mexico City and the second hub is in Guadalajara and Monterrey. AeroMexico is working closely with the U.S. airlines, Delta. In 2016, the airline flew 19,703 passengers. 13,047 million domestic and 6,656 international.
The airline is offering multiple services to keep the customer happy and safe. Here we go through a few of these services.
The airline is using the following aircraft:
- Boeing 737-800
- 47 Embraer EMB-190
- 9 Embraer EMB-170
The luggage allowance is different for the different routes covered by Aeroméxico. The extra charges for luggage, restricted items, and information related to pets are also different compared to routes flying over by Aeromexico Airlines.
You can track your luggage by checking your tracking number. Further information regarding baggage is cleared by clicking on the link.
Here is the click by which you will get a lot more about the Luggage Allowance.
🐾Flying With Your Pet
If you are the owner of a pet then only you can carry your dog and cats on the flight. And the maximum allowance weight is 9kgs. Pet has to be at least 8 weeks old. Also, pets under veterinary treatment are not allowed to be carried on flights.
The charges for the domestic flight you have to pay is $ 1,000 MXN including VAT. for international flights $ 125 USD. United States, Canada, Central, and South America. But for trips to/from Brazil, Chile, and Argentina No tax is included.
💺Seat and Cabin
You can change your seat and cabin even after booking your flight ticket. Ways to change your seats are through the airline app, in the airport, by calling, and while check-in.
Check-in. You can change your seat through the web check 48 hours before domestic flights and 24 hours before international flights.
AeroMexico App. To save you the time you can check your comfortable seat through the App of the airline.
Phone call. You can call the agency of the airline at their Call Center and choose your seat.
At the airport. Their staff at the airport counters are available to help you with the selection of your preferred seat.
Passengers flying in aircraft of Aero Mexico can be of any age group and the company treats every and each passenger of different age groups accordingly. Some may have physical problems, some may have health issues and some may be too small to fly. All were considered and served by the crew members present at the aircraft during your flight journey.
According to Aero Mexico, if your age is of 18 years and above then you are considered to be in an adult category by them. Though you have to place an officially valid identification proof or passport. While considering the airline reservation, do consider the Aeromexico airlines cancellation as well.
In this category, a baby which was just born 7 days back to babies of 2 years old age is considered to be an infant by Aero Mexico. They are allowed to fly in the aircraft without any flight fees, though the infant’s parents have to issue a ticket and boarding pass for them to board the aircraft.
⚫ Unaccompanied minors
They are those children who are not flying under the guidance of their guardians or parents. Cabin attendants present in the aircraft will especially take care and give service personally to them for a good and safe flight journey.
For domestic flight these Unaccompanied minor has to carry these documents:
- Birth certificate
- Unique Population Registry Key (CURP)
- Valid passport
- Valid school ID with photo
And when flying to some in any international flight then along with the above documents you have to also place a valid passport of them.
⚫ Senior Citizen
Passengers whose age is about 60 years or above, then are considered to be senior citizens or old-aged persons. Attendants give special attention to these old-age passengers in case they need any help, over their flight journey.
⚫ Pregnant Passenger
The airline is giving priority to luggage and boarding for pregnant passengers. Pregnant passengers are required to carry their medical reports while check-in for boarding the flights. pregnant women do not need any medical documents if they are 1 to 32 weeks. But from the 33rd week, it is mandatory to carry the medical certificate.
♿Special Services for Passengers with Disabilities
They are offering services on board such as therapeutic oxygen supply, stretchers, and incubators. They provide a wheelchair inside the flights on the Embraer 190 and Boeing 737/767/777 aircraft. Flight attendance is helping passengers to use their wheelchairs.
In case of having some issues related to any sort of sickness, you can call the airline at (55) 5133-4050 or email them at amssr@aero,exico.com. Also, you can carry a folding wheelchair, orthopedic devices, or pair of crutches for your mobility.
Their food for 3 hours or less is baked goods, cookies, and peanuts with free beverages both alcoholic and nonalcoholic (after 11:00 am). For the flights up to 6 hours, they offer a warm meal and serve tequila after 11 am. Also, you can enjoy the bar services.
AeroMexico airline reservations are offering different meal options for international flights which are having long durations. The options are; meals for vegetarians, diabetics, soft food diets; Kids’ menus. Kosher( only for international flights), Lacto Ovo vegetarian, Gluten-free, Seafood.
You can get in touch with the airline and share your experience, feedback, and review by calling them at the toll-free number at (55) 5133 4000 or by emailing them here. For the requirement of any sort of special requirement, you can fill out the form in advance here.
The airline is offering different payment method concerned with the comfort of the passengers as follow:
- Comercial Mexicana, Sanborns, Soriana, Telecomm Telegraphs and Branches of Citibanamex, BBVA, HSBC, or Santander
- Credit cards (American Express, Visa, and Mastercard)
- Debit cards (Visa & Mastercard )
- Visa checkout
As you have made your payment for booking Aero Mexico tickets online, then you should keep the invoice for it. It’s easy and safe to get an invoice for the purchase you made with Aero Mexico. Generate Invoice
Steps to get an invoice for your purchase:
- First, you have to make a reservation for the ticket and have to purchase it at the official site aeromexico.com.
- You will get to see the ‘Get Invoice’ option at the corner bottom, click it.
- A new page will open asking you for the RFC number and your address, to generate an Invoice.
- After this invoice is generated, you can either download it or send it directly to your mail.
Though the invoice will be issued on the same day you made a purchase, to generate the invoice to make you keep it, it will take a minimum of 48 hours from your purchasing time. Just remember that you can avail of this invoice at least 25 days from the same process from the date you purchased from Aero Mexico.
There are different social media operated by the airline to fulfill their customer’s requirements and approached them at the right time. Same way passengers can get in touch through the airline’s social media for their inquiries and get updates related to the latest news regarding the airline. These social media are Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, and Youtube.
History of AeroMexico Airlines
The airline was founded by Antonio Díaz Lombardo on 15th September 1934. The airline grew 25% with the help of Pan Am. In 1958 they started giving services to Newyork with Britannias. In 1959, it was nationalized. They started their first jet Douglas DC-8s in 1961. They got merged with Aerovías Guest into AeroMéxico in 1962. The governments in 1970 nationalized nine Mexican airlines into the integrated system in control of Aeronaves de Mexico.
1972 they changed their name from Aeronaves de Mexico to AeroMexico. 1974 the airline received the first Douglas DC-10-30 and DC-9-32s. They fare wared with other airlines in the 1990s. In 1992 they acquire Aeroperú and 1993 Mexicana and 1994 Mexican peso crisis. The airline in the year 2000 made an alliance with Air France, Delta Airlines, and Korean Air.
In 2006 they started their flights to Tokyo. They made their first flight to Shanghai in 2008. The airline went bankrupt in 2010.
AeroMexico made an agreement with Delta Airlines. In 2013 they bought the first Boeing Dreamliner 787-80s. And in 2016 they got Boeing Dreamliner 787-9s with conducting WiFi onboard and a new website, chatbot, and check-in kiosk.
Frequently asked questions
Does aeromexico have inflight entertainment ?
They are having inflight entertainment for all of their flights like Movies, TV shows, and on-flight WiFi provided by GoGo Inc.
Does Aeromexico have inflight WiFi?
Aeromexico provided Inflight Wifi on-board but Aeromexico Wifi is a paid service that is included in Aeromexico Business Class Wifi – Aeromexico Economy Class – Aeromexico First Class Wifi.
Does Aeromexico charge for bags?
Aeromexico baggage fees are all in the standard range and for the flights between Mexico and the US it typically supports one free carry-on and one free personal item, and if you are having extra luggage the first checked bag begins at $30.
Is AeroMexico a safe airline?
Aeromexico is 24% fewer disastrous accidents than the other airlines, for instance, is much safer than most U.S. airlines. the rest is in your hands to decide about travel or not with this airline.
What is the size for the luggages to board on AeroMexico Airlines?
The weight and size of carry-on and personal items in AeroMexico airline is considered up to 21.5 x 15.7 x 10 in or (55 x 40 x 25 cm).
What airlines are partners with Aeromexico?
The airline through the SkyTeam alliance is partnered with, Aeroflot, Aerolíneas Argentinas, Air Europa, Air France, Alitalia, China, Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern Airlines, Czech Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Garuda Indonesia, Kenya Airways, KLM, Korean Air, Middle East Airlines, Saudia Saudi Arabia, TAROM, Vietnam Airlines, Xiamen Airlines
Printing the Boarding pass is required for AeroMexico?
After Check-in you get an email that is attached with your boarding pass. And in case your Boarding pass has the QR code, you are not required to have a printout of your boarding pass along with yourself while flying. But you have to show this code on the phone or tablet at security checkpoints of the airport.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last minutes unpublished call-only deals, and discount on your flight booking with us.
AeroMexico Airlines Covid-19 Policies
Do not stress about your safety when traveling with AeroMexico Airlines, let the Airlines take your stress and take care of your sanitization.
Mask and Sanitization
- While in the airport, boarding and deplaning, it is mandatory to wear a face mask that covers your nose and mouth properly.
- All equipment and things installed in the airport as well as the airplane are sanitized timely.
- All the crew members and staff are medically checked regularly.
- Every AeroMexico staff will be covered properly with PPE kits and masks.
- Hand sanitizers are available almost at every step in the airport and the flights, you can ask for them whenever required.
- All the aircraft have HEPA filters which keep the air clean and remove the virus 99.99%.
- What all measures are taken by the Airlines is pronounced in the airplane.
- Extra space between the customers while boarding, while in flight, and when deboarding.
- For maintaining social distance, the counters are alternatively opened.
- Proper health interviews and checking of temperature are done by all the employees and the passengers.
- The boarding pass process is a no-contact process.
No extra fees
- Excluding the basic fare, you won’t be charged the extra fees on voluntary changes.
- If the flight got canceled by the airlines, you can get a refund or reschedule it without any extra cost.
- If your vacation is affected due to government restrictions, you won’t be charged extra if you plan again in 60 days when the operations resume.
- Airlines don’t offer to pay the additional costs, they will be covered by you only.
- You need to carry your covid test report with you to the airport, so get it done on time.
- Every destination has its own requirement, so do check it out before booking your flights or before leaving for the airport.
- The policies of the Airlines can change, do not forget to have a look before leaving.
Travel for you is made easier by AeroMexico Airlines, so let’s get ready to take a break.