Alaska Airlines Flights Reservations, Online Ticket Booking Tips
With the help of its regional partners, it is able to operate a large domestic network route whose main focus is connecting Alaska and the Pacific Northwest to many of the destinations in the United States, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Canada. When the airline started, it used to offer flights from Anchorage, Alaska.
However, if you are interested in getting some tips & reservation information about Alaska Airlines, read this article.
If you have come here for an Alaska Airlines reservation, you can just visit our homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last minutes unpublished call-only deals, and discount on your flight booking with us.
Nowadays the airlines play a major role in transportation through the air in the United States, although most of the revenues and traffic comes from locations outside of Alaska. The connectivity of Alaska Airlines has increased a lot as it operates many flights linking small cities or towns to big cities or major transportation hubs.
Alaska Airlines has codeshare agreements with 17 airlines like SkyTeam, Star Alliance, Oneworld, and many more unaffiliated airlines. The largest hub for this airline to operate is at Seattle – Tacoma International Airport. For consecutive 12 years, Alaska Airlines has been ranked by J.D. Power and Associates with the highest customer satisfaction of the traditional airlines.
Alaska Airlines Flights Reservations Services
With people’s expectations for the hospitality from Alaska Airlines, they have begun to improve the facilities that they are providing on-board wifi, in-flight TV, and other facilities. A person can watch the latest movies or TV shows on his device for free while flying on Alaska Airlines. Thus, no more boring flight experiences. Passengers only need to download the application before flying. Something you should do before flying. That is a talk for another day.
If the flight time is too long, they will have their own system in or scheduled onboard tablet. Customers can use the Internet on the plane, but according to the length of the flight, all passengers need to pay to use the service.
Airlines are working hard to increase the speed of the Internet to provide customers with a seamless experience. Today, passengers can make calls over the phone at a specific price.
💺 Seat and Class
When you are flying with Alaska Airlines, you will get two cabin classes, with different seating facilities. These classes have been dived on the basis of cabin and seating facilities and service provided to the passengers from the attendant present in flight for you.
This class is available on some selected flights on Alaska Airlines. The seat in premium class has 4 inches of extra legroom. You will get the facility of boarding first, with complimentary cocktails in addition to favorable wine and beer from some of the availabilities. Though beverages are served normally as others.
For first-class passengers in Alaska Airlines either in cash or miles, you will be having extra space with comfort and special service by crew members and you will get privacy too. The beverages you will get will be freshly made.
🍴Meals and Beverages
Economy class passengers have to purchase their own meals. As part of the in-flight purchase program, airlines provide various food packages, such as picnic bags, to charge for economy class on all flights.
Passengers can order meals before the flight and can choose from a variety of vegetarian food. Food will be prepared and delivered directly to the passenger’s seat.
First-class passengers can enjoy free meals and drinks. These beverages include alcoholic beverages, such as beer, wine, etc., which can be enjoyed with food.
✈Frequent Flyer Programs
With this, the passenger gets points added for every booking or gets discounts for buying inflight services. Free of cost registration for the passengers and only one-way redemption of the miles that have been accumulated. The miles expire after the inactivity of 2 years.
There are 3 types of tiers available for the frequent flyers MVP, MVP Gold, and MVP Gold 75K. The higher tier members get a higher level of benefits like priority boarding, complimentary upgrades to first-class, and bonus mileage.
- To achieve such benefits the passenger has to travel 20000 miles or 32000 km on Alaska Airlines to get MVP
- for MVP Gold when the member travels for 40000 miles or 64000kms
- and for MVP Gold 75K the member has to travel for 75000 miles or 121000kms.
The airline is a priority for every flight to bring passengers and their safety to their destination. The dimensions for carrying luggage have been changed for 22 x 14 ‘x 9’ flights, these include handles and tires.
Be sure to check the dimensions of your bag before the flight. Passengers are allowed to carry a suitcase, purse or laptop bag without any personal belongings.
When you check in for luggage, you can pay at the ticket kiosk or at any of the ticket counters at the airport. Suitcases weigh up to ፓ 50 and the first 62 62 ”(linear) bag costs $ 30, the second suitcase costs $ 40, and the third plus extra suitcases cost $ 100 under certain restrictions. During congestion, airlines may limit the number of luggage to enter.
The passenger will have to pay extra for an oversized suitcase. Extra bags weighing 1-1-100 pounds will cost $ 100, and luggage with 63 ‘–115’ straight lines will cost $ 100.
No piece weighing more than 100 pounds and no more than 115 ”linear scales. Contact 18002252752 for any assistance with overcrowding.
The suitcase can be checked 4 hours before departure. The bags will not be registered after this deadline, that entry counter will be closed and the luggage will not be accepted.
List of the items that are restricted or not allowed to be carried for check-in baggage:-
- Battery operated items or any electrical device like a portable charger, mobile, the laptop shouldn’t be inside. Make sure to carry it in your carry-on bag.
- 5 liters of alcohol is allowed per person if it’s within the restriction, which is greater than 24% up to 70% of alcoholic content.
- Electronic smoking devices are not allowed to be kept in the check-in baggage.
- Explosives, flammable liquids or solids, household items such as solvents and drain cleaners, and lithium batteries are not allowed inside the check-in baggage.
- Sharp objects such as cutting instruments including knives, box cutters, ice picks, razors, or scissors are allowed to keep inside the check-in baggage.
Passengers traveling in the flight of Alaska airlines has categories of all ages and give service to their passengers accordingly.
- Alaska Airlines Infant policy:
Though there is no such minimum age limit of the infant but age beyond 2 years are not considered to be an infant. The infant has to keep on the lap of the adult who is carrying him/her, throughout the flight journey.
- Junior Jetsetters program:
Passengers who are 2 years old to 17 years old and flying alone are considered to be in unaccompanied minor service under the Junior Jetsetters program of Alaska Airlines. These children will be escorted by the Alaska Airlines staff to onboard them and flight attendants may sure to give them care and service when they need it. So that they can have a good and safe flight journey alone.
- Senior Citizen Discount:
Though Senior Citizen flying with Alaska Airline does not get any such special service, but age beyond 62, i.e 62+ year old are considered Senior Citizen by Alaska Airlines and offer them a 10 % discount over their flying tickets.
There are certain requirements passengers have to submit for the booking of international flights with Alaska Airlines.
- Full name (last name, first name, middle name if applicable)
- Date of birth
- Country of residence
- Travel document type (normally passport)
- Travel document number (expiration date and country of issue for passport)
- Destination address in the U.S. (Not required for U.S. nationals, Legal Permanent Residents, or Alien Residents of the U.S. entering the U.S.)
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- El Al
- Singapore Airlines.
If you register yourself as a mileage plan member, then you can earn a bonus and avail the great value deals and offers while booking flights or at the airport or on onboard services, etc.
There are three plan among which you can join:
The lowest tier of Alaska’s program is MVP status, which requires 20,000 miles to eligible for the elite’s membership. You can also get yourself avail the facility of MVP by flying 25,000 miles or 30 elite-qualifying segments on Alaska and partner flights.
The middle tier of Alaska’s program is MVP Gold status, which requires 40,000 miles to eligible for the elite’s membership on Alaska or 50,000 elite-qualifying miles/60 elite-qualifying segments on Alaska and partner airlines.
MVP Gold 75k:
The top tier of Alaska program is MVP Gold 75K status, which requires 75,000 miles to eligible for the elite’s membership on Alaska or 90,000 elite-qualifying miles/90 elite-qualifying segments if you use partner airlines.
Alaska Airlines Customer Service
They are available 24/7 just for the queries of their passengers.
Find help before you fly, their reservation team can help the passengers before their trip with
- Upgradation to first class
- How to book a ticket with miles
- Cancellation and change fees
- Requesting or change of seat assignment
- Change, view or cancel an existing reservation
📝 Text or chat with them
The customer can chat with them or text a question to 82008. For a text, use 160 characters or less.
Most questions can be answered through texting and chat, if you face any problems regarding payment, give a call to them instead.
For any problems or queries, the customer or passenger can contact them at 18002527522. The team is available 24 hours every day to help you clear your problems as soon as possible and efficiently.
Help for hearing and speech impaired (TTY) is also available, just dial 711 for relay services. Accessible services for help are available just call at 1800500101. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get last-minute unpublished deals & discounts.
Phone number group Reservation:
Call at 18004454435 for group reservations of 10 or more.
6:00 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday
7:30 am to 6 pm, Saturday
Alaska Airlines Covid Policy
- Alaska Airlines wants to tell you that travelling through air is the safest transportation for you as you have the least risk that is 0.003% of chance to get infected.
- Alaska airlines gives you facilities like Hospital-grade air filtration,Clean air exchange and Top down air flow to keep you safe even in a full flight.
- Alaska Airlines has waived off or you can say removed the change fees permanently from their rebooking policies. Now you can change or cancel your flights without any extra fee. But while rescheduling you will have to pay if the next flight fare is higher.
- Even if you are vaccinated you will have to wear your mask for your safety and everyone travelling with you.
- All the employees will be wearing the mask all the time while travelling.
- You will need Covid-19 negative report that is the most wanted document to travel these days.
- If you are an international traveller in the US, you can upload all your documents in the VeriFLY App by downloading it.
- Also, you can download our Airlines app that is Alaska App and make sure to go contactless as much as you can by doing the check-in on that app and also by getting the boarding pass.
- During the time of boarding, you will have to fill a health agreement form to ensure your safety and the safety of the people around you, it will confirm that you haven’t had any symptoms in the last 3 days or haven’t been in contact with someone who had been Covid positive.
- Alaska Airlines lounges are open but with a limited capacity.
- You can also get food and beverages on board and you get to pay contactless for it, if you want.
- After every flight, the Airplanes are cleaned thoroughly and Alaska Airlines is in partnership with a University of Washington Medical Directors, specializing in Infectious Diseases for getting the best of advice.
The Airlines guidelines are subject to change anytime, so do check before booking a flight or before boarding.
For the latest updates and news about flights follow Alaska airlines on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and youtube. For Facebook, Twitter, Instagram just search for Alaska Airline and subscribe to their social media handle.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last minutes unpublished call only deals, and discount on your flight booking with us.
Solutions to your Queries
You can have your check-in boarding pass before 1 to 24 hours of your boarding. Steps for Alaska airlines reservation check-in:
- Enter your departure city.
- Select the passengers who need to check-in, then select “continue”.
- Check your route, then inform them how many bags each passenger are carrying with them. Then again click “Continue”.
- At last, your boarding pass is ready just take its print out.
If you are cancelling or changing Alaska airline flights within 24 hours of purchase then, you don’t need to give any extra fee, rather you will be refunded by your cancellation ticket. But if you are reporting your cancellation before 24 hours of departure time. then you have to pay for it, whether you are changing the route of the same ticket.
Go and follow Alaska airlines flights cancellation in their official site.
By simply log-in in mileage plan, you have to earn miles to avail it in your Alaska airline tickets. And whenever you fly with Alaska Airlines or with its partners, miles are been added. Moreover, you can add miles by using a credit card or by shopping in particular merchandise and even you can buy miles from Alaska airlines. To know more go to their mileage plan policy page.
To book your Alaska airline tickets by mileage plan, you have to give a plan number on their site.
To check how many Miles you have to earn to get into mileage plan.
- Aer Lingus
- American Airlines
- British Airways
- Cathay Pacific
- El Al
- Fiji Airways
- Hainan Airlines
- Japan Airlines
- Korean Air
- LATAM Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Yes, Alaska Airlines have fabulous Black Friday sales starting about $29 form long years back and also has great deals for Cyber Monday to fly to all popular domestic cities of America.
Its sort of fare pass which you can use to book your round trip from Alaska airlines flights of just $99. But to avail this fare code, you have to book on the same route at the same time you book your own flight.
To get to know the code you can sign-in directly from here to use it.
For the free ticket with Alaska Airlines, it is required to have 5,000 miles. Those who want to get a free ticket through using the Alaska Airlines miles, they need to know that prices are starting at 5,000 miles for one-way which is the nonrefundable economy ticket, and a trip has to be within the USA.
You can link you different Alaska airlines reservations travelling together by informing in their official site of Link Reservation. Which will let agents of Alaska airline reservations know who are flying together and help you link your Alaska airlines tickets.
You will get live Alaska airlines flights status of that particular day only.
By entering departure date and flight number you can get a live status of Alaska airlines flight.