Allegiant Air Reservations, Flights & Ticket Booking Tips
Allegiant Airline is the fourteenth largest airline in the United States. The airline headquarters are in the suburb of Las Vegas, Nevada & Summerlin. This airline is one of the low-cost airlines of America. They provide the best services to their customers as well as at a very cheap price. You can easily make reservations and also manage bookings of the airline.
If you are planning a holiday trip with your family & friends and looking for a flight that has a cheap fare, then Allegiant Air is the best suitable option for you.
But we suggest that you must check the reservation and check-in policy before booking your flight ticket as there are many things that you may consider before booking such as ticket fare, seat availability, cabin/class, and many more.
Due to Covid-19, Allegiant has been changing its policies to provide more flexibility to its passengers. That is also one reason to get updated. If you have detailed information about the latest reservation policy, then you may be able to get all the privileges of your ticket.
However, if you are interested in getting some tips & reservations information about Allegiant Air, read this article.
If you have come here for Allegiant Air reservations, you can just visit our homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last-minute unpublished deals & special discounts.
Allegiant Air Reservations Services
Seats of Allegiant flights are comfortable, assigned leather seats. While checking in online or at the airport you will be assigned a seat by our system at no cost.
If you check-in online, you can see your assigned seats and if wanted can even change them. Moreover, you can change or purchase seats on the basis of an existing reservation by visiting Manage Travel or downloading the Allegiant App for iPhone or Android.
Though Allegiant Air has a common Economy class in every flight cabin, thought seats are designed in such a way that you will feel comfortable in your flight journey. Allegiant Air flight cabins are occupied with 90% standard seating and 10% of the seating is with extra legroom.
But once you are at the airport and get your boarding pass printed, then the seat assigned can’t be changed.
|Standard Seats:||30″ pitch, 17″ width (17.5″ on Boeing 757)|
|Legroom+ Seats:||34″ pitch, 17″ width (17.5″ on Boeing 757)|
|Giant Seats:||34″ pitch, 25″ width|
Places Allegiant Air is flying most in the USA
- Las Vegas
According to the transportation contract, They work by the mission and their responsibility is to provide each customer with safe and comfortable air transportation. Passengers who wish to protect music items, child restraints for infants, etc. must purchase additional tickets. Please visit our ‘large and small customers’ FAQ section for information on seat requirements.
All Allegiant flights are equipped with comfortable designated leather seats. You only need to pay a nominal fee and you can choose your seat at the time of booking to ensure your comfort and position on the plane. If you are traveling with a companion, make sure you are sitting together. If you are eligible, you can even book an exit row with more legroom. For passengers who choose not to purchase seat allocation in advance at the time of booking:
- When you check-in (either online or at the airport), our system will assign you a seat for free.
- If you check-in online, you can view the assigned seats and upgrade as needed.
- You can change or purchase an existing reservation by visiting ‘Manage Travel’ or downloading the Allegiant App for iPhone or Android.
- It is not possible to change the seat allocation at the airport or after printing the boarding pass.
🐾 Flying with Pet
Passenger with special needs is allowed only if they fulfill certain steps. Customers can fly with their pet or emotional support or psychiatric service animals in the cabin of the aircraft as they support with psychiatric, emotional, cognitive, or psychological disabilities of the person.
For a pleasant flight, they recommend their customers who are traveling with emotional support or psychiatric service animals to present three fully filled forms to an Allegiant Air reservations agent or representative.
Type of Forms
- Veterinary Health Form (must be filled by the veteran).
- Mental Health Professional Form (must be filled by experts like a physician or mental health professional who is treating the patient).
- Animal Behaviour and Responsibility Form (must be filled by the customer).
♨ Inflight Refreshments
Though Allegiant airlines don’t provide free refreshment or any time of beverages with your ticket booking. But for the convenience of the passengers traveling with them, they provide lots of variety of quality foods and drinks for purchase on selected flights which will let the passenger get refreshed and enjoy that at the comfort of your own seat.
Their new buy onboard drinks menu which started in June 2019 allows this airline to serve alcohol to 21 years and older passengers and encourages responsible consumption. Alcohol served inside the flight is allowed to be consumed.
Though the alcohol bought from outside isn’t allowed to be consumed inside the flight. You might not get the brand of alcohol on their flight as they keep a limited amount of brands that differ according to the destinations.
Allegiant only accepts debit cards or credit cards, no cash, check, or money orders are accepted by the Allegiant flight.
Steps for Allegiant Air Reservation
Once you have made a reservation, there are 5 things you should know before you go.
- You will get a copy of the confirmation number online or via email.
- Can’t find it? Use the last 4 digits of the payment card to access via ‘Travel Management’.
- Need to cancel or change the itinerary?
- Visit ‘Manage Travel’ to update seat assignments, book luggage, upgrade, change flight dates or cancel travel.
- Pack your bags.
- A personal item: free. Each passenger can carry a personal item, such as a wallet or small backpack, which must be placed under the seat.
- A carry-on duffel bag: the charge is required. Each passenger can take one carry-on luggage on the plane, but the luggage must not exceed the size requirements of the overhead luggage.
- Check your flight status online or sign up for text reminders.
- Sign in/get a boarding pass.
- The boarding window will start 24 hours before departure and close 45 minutes before the scheduled flight time.
- Retrieve boarding passes digitally on the Allegiant mobile app (recommended),
- Or, check-in online and print your boarding pass to take to the airport.
- The boarding pass printed at the airport requires a fee of $5.
Your reservation is non-refundable.
- After 24 hours, purchases are non-refundable. A credit voucher good for future travel will be issued for qualifying changes/cancellations.
- Itineraries cannot be changed within 7 days of departure, and no credit will be issued unless you have purchased Trip Flex.
Make changes up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure with Trip Flex.
- Including Trip Flex at the time of booking gives you the flexibility to make a change or cancel your reservation up to 1 hour before departure without fees.
- Without Trip Flex, a change fee of up to $75 per person each way will apply, and within 7 days of travel, no changes are permitted and no credit will be issued.
💼 Baggage Information
The passenger can only get one personal bag item like a purse or briefcase only for free, otherwise anything other than that the passenger has to pay. The passenger has the option to pay in advance for carrying on baggage and check-in baggage for a better price than the airport. The pricing at the airport is high compared to purchasing in advance.
- The passenger can pre-book up to 4 checked bags per person. Each bag can weigh up to 18 kilos or 40 pounds. The maximum size is 80 linear inches in height-width-length. Additional charges may apply for the excess of 18 kilos.
- The maximum dimensions allowed for one free personal item of 7x15x16 inches
- The maximum size allowed for carry-on bags is 9x14x22 inches.
- The wheels and handles are included in the dimensions.
Passengers flying in the Allegiant flight can be of name age group, but there are certain guidelines, you have to follow according to the Allegiant age category of passengers.
- Under the age of 24 months are categorized as an infant and they are allowed to fly in the Allegiant flight with the valid birth certificate with the proper guidance of the adult or by infant parents. You are allowed to carry an infant in either of the two options, one is on the lap of the adult or gradient, and the second one has its own seat, seated in an FAA-approved car seat.
- Children flying with you, are of age 2 years to 14 years have to book their own ticket on the basis of birth certificate or any other identification which is must be required for ticket booking in Allegiant Airlines. They cannot fly alone but have to fly with a person age at least 15 years old.
- From 15 years old to 17 years old are the passengers who must have their own passenger seat in the Allegiant flight, prove for booking is a birth certificate or any other identification proof mandatory to make a flight booking. Though they can fly alone in the flight. But not allowed to fly with weather advisory.
- Passengers whose age is 18 or above, must have their own passports and book their own seat over Allegiant flight to fly worldwide.
Apart from these passengers, there are some who have special needs to carry along with them everywhere they go, like some are not healthy and physically not fit, then they need a guide dog or may need a medical mobility device to carry overflight. And some are emotionally supported by their animals. Thus passengers with special needs are been allowed to fly under some guidelines and instructions to be followed.
Allegiant does not have such terms named for the frequent flyers or any such special service related to it. But it does have some reward programs named myAllegiant Rewards or Allegiant Mastercard.
You can earn points from myAllegiant Rewards and use these points at the time of purchasing anything from Allegiant, but before that, you have to create an account on it. So to gain points use Allegiant World Mastercard for any purchase you do.
There is something new launched by Allegiant air, and that is Buy One Get One. so to purchase Buy One Get One airfare itinerary, you must be a member of allegiant and it comes under its service. Though you can not access this service by login simply in allegiant.com. You can contact them by calling on 702-800-2088 available to you from 5 am to 8 pm from Monday to Friday.
Contact for Allegiant Air Reservations
Write to them at
Allegiant Travel Company
ATTN: Customer Relations
PO BOX 371477
Las Vegas, NV 89137
Available Monday to Friday 5:00 am to 6 pm, Pacific Time
Suggestion to read; Allegiant Airlines Official Site & Customer Service Details
Social Media handles of Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is available on the following social media for questions from the passengers. You can get help before flying, Allegiant Air reservations, latest updates for discounts and promotions all in news feeds of social media before travel. Also, you can share your feedback and experience to help other customers to decide much easier while lying with this airline.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last-minute unpublished deals & special discounts.
Frequently asked questions
Question 1. Are you having difficulty booking on the website?
If you are unable to book online, please make sure you are using a compatible web browser and make sure to complete all required fields and selections on each page.
The Allegiant website supports the latest versions of the following desktop browsers:
- IE browser
- Firefox browser
- Chrome alloy
The supported mobile browsers are the latest versions of the following devices:
- Chrome alloy
When using the Allegiant app, please check the compatibility requirements of the app store.
Customers using earlier versions or unsupported browsers may encounter error messages.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact customer service for assistance.
Please make sure to indicate which web browser you are using and specify the problem encountered.
Question 2. Can Allegiant book trips for groups?
A maximum of nine (9) passengers can be booked on an itinerary. To book ten (10) or more passengers, multiple bookings are required to accommodate all travelers.
Question 3. Can I book another person’s reservation?
Yes, it is. When booking other people’s tickets on the website, please fill in their information in the passenger’s detailed information section. Then, when you are prompted to check out, on the payment page of the website, just enter your debit or credit card number, name, billing address, and phone number.
Question 4. If there is a bundle, can I upgrade my seat?
Yes, you will see in the seating chart which seats are suitable for your combination, but you can also choose to upgrade your seat. You only need to pay the difference at checkout.
Question 5. Do I need to book a flight in advance?
Allegiant recommends that passengers make flight reservations before traveling, but we do not need to purchase or purchase tickets in advance. All airline reservations booked within two hours of the scheduled departure time must be booked at the airport.
Please book the hotel and rent a car before the travel date.
We have given you all the details that you would need before making a reservation through Allegiant Air, but in case you are still unable to make a proper booking or you are facing some problem related to the same then you can call us on +1-800-831-1547 and our call center executives will be happy to hear you out, they will resolve your issues as well. or you can book your services directly from our homepage treknova.com.
Allegiant Airlines Covid Policy
‘Together we fly is what Allegiant Airlines believes in. They are trying every day to make your travel safer and healthier.
- Aircrafts are cleaned with an advanced antimicrobial protectant that removes any virus on contact for 14 days.
- Allegiant Airlines tries to exceed the standards provided for sanitization for you to be extra safe.
- Cleans all the surfaces thoroughly on the airport as well as in the flights.
- Health and safety kits, sanitizing wipes are provided to you on the request.
- Allegiant flights do not halt between destinations that means you will just be in contact in a single flight.
- All the food and beverages for the flights are packed and sealed before the flights.
- Allegiant food menu is available on the Allegiant App.
- On the app, the customer must complete the acknowledgement while online check-in.
- You are requested to scan your own boarding passes to avoid contact.
- Wearing masks is mandatory for the people above the age of 2 years and for all the crew members as well.
- Social distance will be maintained at the time of boarding.
- Try not to book the middle seat if you are alone and not with family members to ensure the distance.
- Get your covid test done before taking the flights because you will have to show the covid reports at the airport.
- Many destinations have their own travel requirements, try to have a look at what all is required beforehand, to not face any problem at the time of the departure.
What about changing fees for flights?
- The change/cancel fees of the flights has been brought down to $25 per person for each flight segment, flight segment means one takeoff and one landing.
- You can reschedule your flight online and for any help can contact the customer care, airport staff won’t be able to make any changes or won’t be able to guide you in cancellation or changes in your flights.
Don’t worry, Allegiant Airlines are trying their best to get you the best of the services by giving their 100% in keeping you safe while traveling.