easyJet is meant to be one of the best cheapest airline carriers in the whole country of British. Its headquarter has been set up in London since 1995. Their service turns out to be quite good under such a reasonable amount of ticket fare.
If you have come here for EasyJet reservations, you can just visit Treknova homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate for any airways, special discounts, offers, and last-minute unpublished deals which are only on calls.
And if have planned holiday tickets and do not want to pay full in the future, then airlines can refund you hold of the refund of the ticket fare and another half will be credited in the easyJet Holiday account, which you can use later when you have the plan to fly again. The refund for cancellation will be issued by EasyJet Airlines itself.
How to book your easyJet flight ticket online
Nowadays, booking your easyJet reservation is easy because they provide access to their reservation portal in a convenient way. They provide an easy user interface where you have to register yourself on their official website and pay online for the ticket you want to book while sitting at your home. No need to go to the counters and any airports to book a flight ticket. So, here we discuss how to book your easyJet flight online.
- Open the official website of easyJet and login with your id and password. If you don’t have a login id then register yourself. You can do it without an id and password but we suggest that for sign-up for proper communication regarding updates.
- You can book your flight with another travel website if you get cheap deals as compared to the official website. Treknova which is the most trusted website for flight reservations offers easyJet flight tickets at discount rates with the same facilities and services.
- After login, you redirect to the homepage where you can see the “Flight Info” tab in the menu you have to just move your cursor on that.
- Now you can see the drop-down box where you can see ‘Book a Flight’ in the ‘Fly with us’ section. Just click on that.
- You are on the booking page where you have to click on the check-box of one-way if you want to travel one-way and if you want to return with easyJet again then keep remaining uncheck.
- Then the next step is to enter your origin and destination and departing date with the number of passengers and then click on show flight.
- On the next page, you can see the list of available flights on the basis of your input search.
- Now you have to select any one flight which is suitable according to your time and then click on continue.
- Now on the next page, the system gives options for upgrading your seat with the upgraded facility, if you wish to select the same then go for that.
- The next step is to choose your seat from the seat map and then click on continue.
- Now the baggage option is open with recommended standard size with allowed quantity. If you don’t need any extra baggage then click on skip.
- Now the system asks for your e-mail id. Enter your mail id and click on continue.
- On the next page, you have to enter the passenger’s name, surname, gender, and age with contact details and click on continue.
- Now the last and the most important step is to pay for your booking. You can pay online either with your debit/credit card or any payment application listed on the website.
- If your transaction is successful then you’ll be notified through email. You will get a confirmation number through your mail.
easyJet Reservation In-flight service
There are several inflight services under easyJet Reservation. So some are been discussed below:
easyJet Airlines has an inflight meal serving facility, but it’s not included in the ticket fare. You have to buy separately the meal at the respective price of it. You can book your meal before your flight at the time of booking, or can purchase when you are on board if you feel to have snacks or any food.
So on -board of flight, you will get multiple varieties of food and drinks that you can have in your flight journey. Apart from this, there is one specific food menu called Brochures, available as an inflight meal, but you can not purchase it on -board, you have to buy this in advance at the time of booking or before the departure time. You can view the Brochure menu online and order from it.
If you order your food or drink for the onboard flight journey before the flight departure then you will get up to 20% off on the purchase with the addition of a Bistro voucher.
With the Bistro voucher, you can get food in meals at a cheaper price rate. Under the inflight meal service, you will get various foods and drink, in the morning flight can get morning meal deals, or you can have a light meal box at any time of the day in flight. You can get heavy meal deals also. Apart from this, you can even get hot or cold drinks with alcoholic beverages too.
easyJet has permission for cabin baggage, handbags, and holds baggage also known to be checked baggage. But the baggage allowance is given with some limits and instructions which each passenger has to follow.
So in the cabin, you can carry cabin baggage, a handbag, or any carry-on. These items have to place inside the cabin over seat space or under the seat of the passengers. So any Babbage which you are about to carry in the cabin does not have any weight limit.
Though there is no weight restriction, the dimension of your cabin baggage will be checked by the staff at the check-in point. So the size of baggage which is been carried out in the cabin are below mentioned:
- Cabin baggage dimension should be within 56x45x25cm which also includes wheels and handles. This cabin will be placed in the overseas compartment if it’s small in size then you can even keep it under the seta in front of you.
- You can carry even 1 handbag or laptop bag whose dimension must be within 45x36x20cm. And must be placed under the seat of passengers in the flight’s cabin.
Apart from it, you can even go hand-free sending your cabin bag to easyJet Plus Bag Drop. which will lead to giving some small fees for the service. And when you reached the arrival destination you can collect your cabin baggage first from the baggage carousel of the airport.
In an easyJet aircraft, they have a maximum of 70 cabin baggage space in the overseas compartment if it gets exceeded then your baggage will be sent as checked baggage which you have to pay for.
So any baggage whose dimensions crossed 56cm in length x45cm in width and x25cm in height, then it will be sent as checked baggage in the hold department of the same aircraft you would be flying in.
So in checked baggage, there is a weight limit for each baggage for every passenger. The standard baggage weight which has been allowed to send is 23 kgs. Whereas if you are traveling on a short break you may carry up to just 15 kgs. And if you are traveling in s long haul then easyJet permitted you baggage weight allowance up to 32 kgs maximum, but not more than that.
So if you want to carry more than 32 kgs, then you are permitted to carry extra 3 kgs more and that too with baggage extra fees. In case your hold baggage gets oversized then also you have to pay for extra baggage.
Pets are not allowed on the flight of easyJet whether it’s in-cabin or it’s in cargo holds. But only guide dogs or assistant dogs are permitted to fly with their owner, under certain restrictions and instructions.
So assistance dogs are permitted to travel over every possible route of EasyJet. Your assistance dog must be excessively trained by some affiliated organizations including Assistance Dogs International (ADI) and International Guide Dog Federation (IGDF).
Some general guidelines for traveling with an assistance dog in the cabin of an EasyJet flight.
- Your service or guide dog should have complete documentation if found anything missing then your dog can be refused to travel in flight with you.
- You have to inform the easyJet in advance that you are about to travel with an Assistance dog, and the airlines will inform the special assistance provider about this information, and airport staff at the airport you have a flight to and from will help you out with you and your dog.
- At arrival, you must connect with the airport Animal Reception Centre, who will again check all the documents and give your dog approval to enter a respected country.
- Your dog when about to travel in flight should be properly harnessed and must wear a proper standard jacket.
- Assistance dogs do not need a separate booking ticket. This means your dog can travel along with you in-cabin for free, just like other free cabin baggage or food container.
- So as you have to inform the airlines in advance so, you can do the same for at least 48 hours before your flight timing, but if informed less than that then your dog wool nit is accepted to travel.
- So if you are traveling with assistance or a guide dog then you have to come early for check-in at least 2 hours before your scheduled departure time.
Travel with infant/child
From the 14 days from the birthday, till 2 years old age of the baby is considered to be an infant and is permitted to travel air travel on Easy flights. So infants under the age of 14 years are strictly not allowed on easyJet flights.
The infant must be accommodated with an adult on the flight, they can not travel alone. The infant will be traveling over the lap of an adult. Once your child crossed the age of 2 years then you have to book a separate seat on the flight.
A child of age 2 years till 15-year-old is considered to be children according to EasyJet. These children can not travel alone, they must travel with any adult whose age is a minimum of 16 years old.
There is no service for a child whose age is 15 or less than that, to get an adult escort, in short, no easyJet does not have minors unaccompanied facility, that’s the reason behind not being permitted to travel alone on the flight.
Yes, easyJet understands the importance and difficulty to travel when you are flying with your infant or a small child. So some general guidelines they have which be helpful for travelers with an infant.
- If traveling with a child whose age is less than 5 years old, then you can come early for boring in the aircraft.
- When traveling with a child you will be given 2 items free apart from baggage allowance in-cabin to carry. These items can be a travel cot, pushchair, double pushchair, buggy, car seat, collapsible or non-collapsible pram, booster seat, and/or baby back carrier.
- When you have a baby along with you on your flight journey you can choose the seat of your preference so that you can seat together with your child and seat preference is even free only for a passenger traveling with a child.
- easyJet has a kids pack available for all the children flying in flight which includes snack meals as well as puzzles and games which will make your kid engage over then entertaining stuff throughout your flight journey. But you have to buy this kid pack.
- Mothers are permitted to get their baby to breastfeed onboard any time over their flight journey.
Traveling on the air flight journey with easyJet while you are pregnant has to follow some guidelines and accept the restriction they give, which is just because of the safety and protection of the mother-to-be and the baby in the womb.
Though pregnancy is not meant to be any medical condition, and thus you can travel on an EasyJet flight until the date you are expecting a delivery. So some guidelines for the same:
- If you have any complications in your pregnancy, then you are not permitted unless you have a confirmation consultation with your doctor with a medical fitness certificate.
- So till the 35th week of pregnancy, you can travel on board the easyJet flight, and that too even when you have a single pregnancy.
- If you have multiple pregnancies, which means expecting more than 1 baby, then you will be allowed to travel in easyJet Airlines up to your 32nd week of pregnancy.
- Being a mother-to-be you can travel with one infant over your lap for the whole journey.
- If you have CV-19 signs, do not travel or go to the airport.
- You will need to complete the online health declaration form before you travel or take the confirmation form to the airport.
- Failure to do so may result in travel restrictions or restrictions on access to your destination. Check government entry requirements through the airline’s website.
- They are the only ones who travel to the airport and are allowed to enter only in special circumstances.
- Please arrive at your airport on time and check the flight monitor regularly to see if there are any changes to your flight.
- As usual, it gives us time to complete the process and reduces the time spent at the terminal.
- At this time, the airport’s dining facilities may also be restricted.
For any other further information, you may connect to the easyJet customer care center. They are sitting for their customer to solve the problem faced by you, answer your queries. And not only this you can even get your complaints and suggestions to them and can expect to get a possible solution to that respectively.
You can get a number by which you can talk to them on voice and get your question’s answer. They are available7 days a week from 6 am till 12 of night. So the phone number on which you may call and get a conversation will be:
0330 365 5000
So if in any case, you fail to get a call connection, you can even send them a mail regarding the problem you have. You will definitely get revert from easyJet. So the email id on which you can send mail is:
You can even send a post to their registered address if you want or for any legal action. You can even send the written complaint or suggestion to them over their service or any safety issue which you feel must be informed to the higher authorities of EasyJet. So the address is
London Luton Airport
Apart from all this, you can even get a social media platform where they have an account and are super active. So if you want to get connect to them through social media, it’s ok for them, you will defiantly get a response from their side. For the latest Easyjet updates, you must follow them on these digital platforms.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last-minute unpublished call-only deals, and discounts on your flight booking with us.