Hawaiian Airlines Reservations, Online Ticket Booking Tips
Are you trying to know about the Hawaiian Airlines reservation policy before booking your flight ticket?
Well, that’s great. You should have all the details of the reservation policy so that you can avail all the benefits of your booked ticket. Without knowing the reservation and check-in tips, booking airline tickets could be the reason for the unnecessary loss.
With the help of reservation tips, you can get the maximum privileges from the airline. It may help you to know more about the fare, class type, cabin, destination airport, and many other services that come with your ticket.
Hawaiian Airlines has been changing its policies to provide more flexibility to the passengers. This is also a reason that you must be aware of the latest policies. Sometimes it may happen that you may cancel your reservation, then you must-have details that within what period of time you can cancel without paying the cancellation charges.
Hope you understand the importance of the reservation policy. Let’s discuss Hawaiian Airlines.
Hawaiian Airlines is the biggest airline in the United States and is the 10th biggest commercial airline in the United States and is based in Honolulu, Hawaii.
The oldest United States airline that never had a hull loss or a fatal accident throughout its history and has low fewest cancellations, and baggage handling issues, oversees and frequently tops the on-time airline list in the US.
The main hub where the airline operates is at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is situated in O’ahu and the secondary hub is out of Kahului Airport on the island of Maui.
If you have come here for Hawaiian Airlines flight reservations, you can just visit our homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate for any airways, special discounts, offers, and last minutes unpublished deals which are only on calls.
Crew base is maintained at Los Angeles International Airport by the airline. Flights are operated to American Samoa, Asia, French Polynesia, New Zealand, Hawaii, Australia, and the United States mainland. The airlines are owned by Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. of which the president and CEO are Peter R. Ingram.
Steps to Make Reservation For Hawaiian Airlines Flight Ticket Online
- If you want to book Hawaiian Airlines tickets without any hassle, make sure you book through the official Hawaiian Airlines website, which is the simplest way to confirm your booking. If you have a registered login id, enter your login id and password otherwise, register or signup, which will be more beneficial in the future.
- After visiting the official website, look for the book tab on the left side of the homepage. Simply tap on it. More options will open on the screen.
- The next step is to select the “Flights” option to begin the booking process with different origins and destinations as desired.
- The next step is to select your travel types, such as one-way, round-trip, or multi-city, as well as the date and number of passengers.
- After filling out all of the above fields, click on the “search for flights” tab. This step assists you in locating and displaying all flights related to your search, along with ticket prices for the class you have selected.
- The final step is to select one of the flights that are available for your date and time, as well as the price. They were chosen.
- Then fill out the form with the Passenger’s name, Last name, Traveler’s date of birth, and contact information.
- The following step is to pay for it with your debit or credit card.
- If your flight reservation transaction is successful, your ticket will be assigned to you and you will receive a confirmation message.
Hawaiian Airlines Reservations Services
Seat & Cabins
As a new service category on its Airbus A330-200 aircraft, Hawaiian Airlines has begun to provide Extra Comfort seats at the end of 2014. On the international route maps, it provides passengers with economically comfortable seats with upgraded seating space and improved soft products.
By the end of 2014, Hawaiian Airlines announced the upgrade of its business class seats from the standard cradle seats on the Airbus A330 aircraft in the 2-2-2 configuration to the 180-degree flat seat. With the new business class seat upgrade, the airline will add 28 additional Extra Comfort seats.
Airbus’ A321neo uses a Hawaiian design, using a 2-2 configuration in the first class and a 3-3 configuration in the economy class.
In the premium cabin, even if the passenger is on a family vacation, business trip, or romantic vacation, the passenger will enjoy the highest level of comfort, and the passenger will enjoy extraordinary relaxation. Surrounded by the latest fashionable island styles and featuring authentic Hawaiian style, you will arrive in the islands at the moment of rest.
With premium bedding provided by Hawaiian Airlines, you can enjoy the island’s natural scenery or the warm hospitality of the island brought by Hawaiian music. Travelers will easily reach Hawaii and can spend energy and time admiring these islands.
Nature is full of scents of sand, ocean, soil, and natural materials. The airy and open feeling, as well as the soft waves created by the translucent material and the curved curve of the seat.
Find an optimal position or tilt the seat to 180 degrees without any problems. In order to maximize passenger comfort and control, airlines provide intuitive and simple controls.
Each seat is equipped with a complete AC power supply and two USB ports, which can provide passengers with sufficient power to watch, charge or work during the entire journey.
Hawaiian Airlines has carefully designed the seats according to passengers’ travel needs.
By using the privacy screen, it can easily accommodate singles and is very suitable for couples traveling together.
Hawaiian airlines offered DigEplayer which is a video player on rent. On-demand components are built on every seat which is available in Airbus A330. personal device entertainment via the app is available on the new Airbus A321neo. The inflight entertainment on Hawaiian Airlines is free of charge as of July 2019.
The miles that have been collected by the passengers allow them to upgrade service class, redeem tickets, get discounted car rentals, merchandise, hotel stays, or other services and products through partners.
Active members are designated according to the amount and price of travel booking, for Pualani Gold (fly up to 20000 miles or 30 segments) and for Pualani Platinum (fly up to 40000 miles or 60 segments) with privileges such as premier club lounge access in Hilo, Honolulu, Kahului, Kona and Lihu’e, separate check-in, standby processing, complimentary charges or priority upgrade.
Below are some of the benefits that are provided to the members
- After spending 2000 US dollars on the starting ninety days, earn 60000 bonus miles.
- When the passenger uses his card to purchase tickets directly from Hawaiian Airlines, the first check-in baggage is free.
- For roundtrip travel between North America and Hawaii get a one-time 50 % off a companion discount on Hawaiian Airlines.
- For each account anniversary on Hawaiian Airlines get a 100 US dollars companion discount for a roundtrip between North America and Hawaii.
- No additional transaction fees on international purchases.
- Passengers can receive and send miles to friends and family without any extra charges.
The passenger is allowed one carry-on baggage and one personal item like a briefcase, purse, backpack, or laptop bag. The carry-on baggage must be 22 inches tall, 14 inches wide and 9 inches broad and it shouldn’t weigh more than 11kgs.
Check-in baggage shouldn’t be over 23 kgs and the width, height, and length of the bag added together shouldn’t cross over 157 cm otherwise the passenger may be charged with additional charges.
If the baggage limitations exceed then an additional charge is to be paid during the check-in, online, or at the airport. The fee depends on where the passenger is flying exclusively within Hawaii, between North America and Hawaii, or internationally.
|Neighbour Island||North America||International and First Class|
Also Read: Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Policy
Meals and Beverages
Meals and beverages are included in your Hawaiian airline tickets, i.e. food is free on your onboard flight with Hawaiian airlines. this facility is served all destinations of the world except for Tahiti and America Samoa.
Moreover, they even provide their passenger with a complimentary drink along with a meal, which can be Juices, Sodas, Tea, Coffee and Water, and even alcoholic beverages like Red or White wine.
Pet Travel Allowance
Yes, pet travel is permitted to travel on Hawaiian Airlines flights. Pets like dogs, cats, or household birds, are allowed to travel either in-cabin or as baggage hold. There are certain rules and restrictions under which you and your pet will get approval for the flight journey. Hawaiian Airlines also permit service dogs or emotional support dogs to travel
When a pet traveling in-cabin
- Pet in the passenger cabin is only allowed on the flights flying in between islands of Hawaii or flights leaving the state of Hawaii.
- Pets are not permitted to arrive outside of the state of Hawaii, the reason is the requirement of quarantine, though exceptions for service dogs are applied.
- Pet has to lock in a container carrier that meets all the measures and comfortably fir under the seta of the passengers in front of you.
- You must book your pet traveling reservation along with your ticket flight reservation by getting in touch with the Hawaiian Airlines reservation center.
- Booking of your pet transport in-cabin cause some regular pet transport fees and it is totally dependent on the availability of space for a pet in the cabin of the aircraft
When pets traveling as checked baggage
- Weight of the pet along with the carriage in which they will belong all of its flight journeys is restricted to 70 lbs.
- If in any case weight of the container and pet to get exceed the weight from 70 lbs, then Hawaiian Airlines will make your pet transport in the cargo hold of the aircraft.
- You have to lock your pet in the pet container which is quite comfortable to the pet and completes all the measures mentioned by the airlines for pet transport as checked baggage.
- When travel pet as checked baggage then, they will be transported in the baggage compartment of the same flight you are flying.
- When your pet to be transported as one such checked baggage, then you have to book in advance, maybe along with you at the same time you are booking your own flights.
- Though availability and price of pet transport in the same flight you have booked your ticket is subjective to be applicable. Call the Hawaiian Airlines Reservation center for more information.
Traveling with Infant or child
Hawaiian Airlines give special attention to the safety of the child and infant traveling their flights. So Hawaiian Airlines follow some guidelines and instructions made for passengers flying along with children or infant.
Being a child who is just born 7 days back till under 2 years old age child is permitted to travel as an infant passenger and allowed to carry in a lap or can allot by booking a separate seat to make your baby carrier as in infant car seat settle it in one of the seats of the passenger. You have to place a birth certificate and if your baby is 7 days old, you also have to submit the approval of the physician.
And if your child is grown up and exceeds the age of 2 years, then you have to book a separate seat on the flight to travel. Though Hawaiian Airlines need some specific documents as proof of age or passport to get your child booked approved. Though infants or children aged above 2 years are not allowed to travel on the Hawaiian Airlines flight alone, they must be accommodated with some adults of at least 15 years old.
Suggest read: Hawaiian Airlines Manage Booking flights, and reservations
Hawaiian Airlines Covid Policy
Please know what all changes had Hawaiian Airlines made in its policies after covid. You will know everything you need to know for traveling in the covid situation.
- You have to take some pre-traveling measures before the flight. You have 2 options:
- Quarantine yourself for 10 days as per the state regulation.
- Get yourself tested and show the reports which should be no more than 72 hours prior to the flight.
- The change fees had been waived off as of now for the flights, you can check it at the time of changing the flights about any update.
- Every destination has its own travel restrictions, do not forget to check them out.
- Hawaiian Airlines advises you to stay at home if you even have the slightest symptom, to be safe, and to keep others safe.
- Please download Hawaiian Airlines App for the contactless check-in.
- Try to be as contactless as possible.
- The boarding takes place in zone order because of social distance, so please be patient till your zone is announced.
- At the time of boarding, baggage check the points are marked at distance to stand there for maintaining social distancing.
- It is mandatory to cover your face with a face mask throughout the journey.
- In-flight services like snacks, getting pillows, or earphones are stopped for some time so you get in contact with the flight attendants the least, we allow you to bring your food or your things that you want to use.
- Hand sanitizers will be available for you every time at the airport, in-flight, or while deplaning. You can also carry your own sanitizers with you.
- The aircraft are disinfected after every flight for the safety of everyone.
- All the surfaces on the airport and in flights are cleaned thoroughly.
- You will see all the employees and staff being covered properly to keep everyone healthy.
The rules can be updated anytime, so check them before booking your flights. Hawaiian Airlines are always up to make you travel safely with them.
To get help. passengers can contact them any time through various modes of connecting.
- Live Chat
The agents are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for providing the solutions to the customers with any problem.
- Baggage Bot
Any questions related to baggage information, ask at bot for help.
- Miles Bot
Any questions regarding Hawaiian miles information, ask the bot for help.
If any query or doubt, send a text message to the support team at 38285 from 5 am to 11 pm Hawaiian Standard Time.
For general doubts and questioning call at 18003675320 to get your doubts cleared. The team is available 24/7 and will do anything to help as soon as possible.
For people with speech and hearing disabilities dial 711 for relay services.
- Write to
P.O. Box 30008
Hawaiian Airlines provided different social media platforms to help their customer to reach out the latest news, challenges, discounts, promotions, progress, and updates, by going through these platforms. Passengers can share their feedback, reviews, suggestion for the Airline as well as other people who want to travel with Hawaiian airlines.
Frequently Asked Questions
QUES: What is the Hawaiian Airlines baggage policy?
ANS: The baggage policy of Hawaiian airlines is 1 carry-on bag and 1 checked luggage you are permitted free of fee. But after that, there is an additional fee for each bag you are carrying.
QUES: How to check Hawaiian Airlines flight status?
ANS: There are two ways you can check Hawaiian airline flight status. One is by flight number and the second is by the route. Which one is your favorable, go with it.
QUES: How to redeem Hawaiian airline miles?
ANS: There are many ways you can redeem Hawaiian airline miles. you can gain miles by flying with Hawaiian airlines or flying with its partner airlines.
Apart from flying, you can even earn miles by hotels, cars, dining, shopping, and more for a discount or free ticket booking in Hawaiian airlines.
QUES: What are Hawaiian Airlines onboard entertainment?
ANS: After you are on board, first switch your phone or tablet to airplane mode. then connect to the wifi network of the Hawaiian airlines providing.
Download the Hawaiian airline app available for both android and ios devices where you can get to see a series of movies and music and other entertainment stuff to watch.
QUES: How to book Hawaiian Airlines with miles?
ANS: There are some steps if you want to book Hawaiian airlines with miles.
- Log in with your Hawaiian airline’s account.
- It will follow up you to the page which will show you the actual balance of miles you have earned. below with an option of “Book Award Travel”
- By clicking on it, you will get a booking page. After filling up all entries, click on Miles/Dollar to know the fare on behalf of the balance.
- After this departure ticket option is opened up with a complete list of fare prices and all possible flights.
- After the departure option is selected, the itinerary page will be open displaying flight details with the grand total including tax.
If you get a query contact their helpline number immediately. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get last-minute unpublished deals & discounts.
QUES: Hawaiian Airlines fly to which islands of Hawaii?
ANS: Hawaiian airlines fly to Oahu and Maui, Kauai, and Kailua-Kona, and Hilo on the Big Island on the beautiful islands of Hawaii regularly.
QUES: How to do Hawaiian Airlines check-in?
ANS: You can do a check-in to Hawaiian airlines either Online, mobile or direct from the airport. Check-in can be done only 24 hours before the departure time of your flight.
For web Hawaiian airlines check-in, you have to enter your name and ticket number or confirmation code came in your registered number.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last-minute unpublished deals & special discounts.