Iberia Airlines is a Spain-based air carrier which is been giving its service in this field since 1927. Being an old air flyer, they have successfully covered more than 100 destinations in 39 countries worldwide. Iberia Airlines reservation service and facilities in-flight, as well as on-ground both, are just up to mark for the comfort and better experiences with Iberia Airlines flights.
If you have come here for Iberia Airlines reservations, you can just visit the Treknova homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate for any airways, special discounts, offers, and last-minute unpublished deals which are only on calls.
How to Book Your Flight Ticket For Iberia Airlines Online
If you want to get an Iberia Airlines reservation then you can do it by yourself at the official website. Iberia gives the option to their customers that they can book their flight ticket while sitting at their home. Iberia utilizes modern technology to reach the maximum number of customers with its flexible policies and easily accessible website. Here we’ll discuss how to book your flight ticket with Iberia Airlines step by step guide.
- First of all, open the official website of Iberia Airlines in the browser.
- Then you have to log in with your credentials. If you don’t have any I’d then you have to create your I’d by registering yourself. It is recommended to register yourself for one-to-one communication.
- After login, you are on the homepage of Iberia where you can see the ‘Travel’ option in the menu just click on that.
- After that, you can see many options that open in the drop-down list. You have to choose the search option to find your flight according to your planned date.
- Now you are on the next page where you have to enter your origin and the departure place with the date of the journey and the number of passengers.
- The next step is to choose your ticket fare class from the lowest fare class, flexible fares, and premium cabins. Select according to your comfort and budget.
- On the next page, you can see the list of the flights on the basis of your related search with their timings and their ticket prices.
- Choose according to your comfortability which is suitable to your budget and the timing.
- Now you have the option to choose their packages with the availability of different services. The available packages’ name is ‘good’, ‘comfort’, and ‘flexible’.
- Choose any one package with their included services and then click on continue.
- Now you have to enter the passenger’s details like the passenger’s name, passenger’s contact number, passenger age, and gender.
- After doing all the above steps you have to pay for your ticket which is important to reserve your final seat. You can pay with your credits cards and the payment applications available for the payments
- Now after your transaction is successful you’ll get a confirmation message from the airline. It includes the Booking reference number which is your unique code.
Iberia Airlines Reservations In-flight Service
Service has been given either in-fight or on the ground by Iberia Airlines Reservation, both are helpful, and the staff serving these facilities are so cooperative and understanding. So some of the services which are usually needed for passengers are been informed below with a little description.
In-flight meal service is given on the Iberia flights over all the travel classes. Though the food menu varies from the destination you are flying to or from the travel class you are flying in. you will get multiple food varieties to have your hunger satisfied and your taste bird will also get crazy.
On the long-haul flight journey, which is more than 4 and a half hours you will get a meal whose charges are already attached to the tickets you have booked. You will get flavorful and freshly made food boxes for snacks, lunch, or dinner, depending on the time of your flight.
There is a service for a special meal whose booking has to be done in advance. You can book a special meal at the same time as booking tickets or even after booking by managing your tickets. Or you can be booked on the day of departure but at least 24 hours before to get the special meal service in-flight.
Suggested Pages to Read:
Whether you are in business class or economy class, you will definitely get a source of entertainment on the go. There is wifi connection on the plane. You will have fun by watching movies, videos, and TV series in every possible language.
In addition, you will also get a number of refreshing music albums. You will get all kinds of jokes you want to hear. There are not only adult products but also child-type entertainment products, which will allow your children to participate in watching during the flight.
In addition to audio or video, you can also access various interesting games. You can even view magazines on board. You can even use digital news media, where you can find more than 7,000 newspapers and magazines in different languages and countries/regions.
Each passenger traveling with Iberia Airlines will get some specific limits for your free baggage allowance in-cabin as well as in checked baggage. So the maximum limits for the passenger will vary according to the travel class they will be flying, to or the destination they would be flying to or from.
In-cabin baggage is that luggage that you can take along with you on board. You can access this baggage on the flight if you want to take out anything from the luggage you have. The piece in-cabin baggage allowance will depend on the travel class, duration of the flight, and the destination you are flying to or from.
In the Economy and Premium Economy class of Iberia Airlines flights, passengers are permitted to take 1 piece of cabin bag and another 1 piece of personal item. Weight including both the cabin baggage must be within 10 kgs.
When traveling in Business class on short or medium size haul of flights, then each passenger is allowed to get 1 piece of cabin baggage and 1 piece of any personal bag. Its weight in total must not exceed 14 kg.
Whereas in the long-haul Business Plus travel class of Iberia Airlines flight, you will get to have 12 pieces of cabin baggage and 1 piece of personnel item. And the weight of the baggage in total including 3 baggage must be within 14 kgs.
The maximum size of the cabin baggage including wheels or handles or pockets attached to the baggage must be not more than 56 cm in length x 40 cm in height x 25 cm in width and have to keep over the passenger seat baggage space.
Whereas dimensions of the personal items must be within 40 cm in length, 30 cm in height, and 15 cm in width and have to place under the passenger seat in front of you. These personnel items can be a briefcase, handbag, small portfolio or laptop, etc.
So the check-in bag limits for free baggage allowance for every passenger will vary in terms of the number of bags, weight, and size. It depends on the flight travel class type and destination.
Checked baggage has to get check-in at the check-in point of the airport on the day of departure. You must arrive at any time but prior to 20 mist before the flight to check in your checked baggage.
So the maximum weight of the checked baggage must not exceed 23 kgs for free baggage allowance whereas you can exceed up to 32 kgs but you have to pay for the excess baggage fees for the same.
And the dimension of the checked baggage must be within 158 cms the sum of all the sides (length+ width+ height) including the handle, pockets, or wheels of the baggage.
You can carry up to 9 checked baggage at the check-in point but you have to pay for all these under the excess checked baggage fees of Iberia Airlines. You must arrive at least 20 mins before the scheduled time for check-in.
You will get benefit from the discount on the excess baggage fees, only if you pay your charge for the Excess bag before you are arriving at the airport for your scheduled flight. So check out the information regarding the purchase of additional baggage from Iberia Airlines.
Suggest Read: Iberia Airlines Check-In
Pets are accepted for transport on the flight with Iberia Airlines. You can make your pet like a dog, cat, tortoise, bird, etc travel along with you in-cabin as well as can send it to the hold baggage compartment of the aircraft. But your pet transport on Iberia Airlines is not free it’s a chargeable service to transport your pet on the flight.
But there are certain rules and instructions which your pet has to pass to travel or transit through the flight of Iberia Airlines. Apart from it, there would be some legal documents and medical certificates needed to get your pet’s approval.
Pets to travel in-cabin
Pets that are ben accepted in the cabin to travel in the closed container are dogs, cats, fish, turtles, and birds. The first condition to take them along with you in the cabin is they must be up to or under 8 kgs weight along with the weight of the container or cage.
Apart from it Iberia Airlines’ reservation official will give your pet booking confirmation by checking over the conditions set by the Iberia Airlines pet policy a match your pet to transit.
- The weight of the container must be within 8 kg including a pet carriage or cage.
- Dimensions of the container can be a maximum of 45 cm in length, 35 cm in width, and 25 cm in height. Or the sum of all the sides (length, width, height) must be measured at 105 cm.
- The container must be strong and have proper ventilation.
- The container must be waterproof and even leakproof.
- For a bird to take in-cabin, a cage in which the bird is locked should be strong and must be securely locked.
- The birdcage must always be covered and any food or drink must not get spilled out of the cage.
- You can carry multiple small-sized pets of the same species and breed in one container until their total weight must not exceed 8 kg.
- Your pet is not allowed to take out in the whole flight journey for the convenience of other co-passengers traveling with you in-cabin of the flight.
Passengers traveling with pets are not allowed to occupy the seats near the emergency exit of the flight in-cabin. If your pet smells not good or it has quite a strong bad odor then also check-in staff will not allow your pet to travel on the flight.
It’s totally your concern to take care of your pet on the flight and if any miss happening happened during the flight like your pet gets sick or it’s life-threatening. It’s you who will be responsible not the airlines.
Pets in the hold:
So in the hold compartment of the aircraft, only pets like cats and dogs are allowed to travel. Only the exception of dogs and cats who are not permitted to travel due to their health issues are brachycephalic animals and the other ones are a dangerous breed of animals.
So to make tour pets ready to transport in the hold of an Iberia Airlines flight whether it’s an Iberia Express or Iberia Regional Air Nostrum flight, you have to put your pet locked in the crate that satisfies all the guidelines of the pet policy to travel.
- So the crate in which the pet will be put up must be strongly made.
- It should have a proper lock system, which is included, and check out it’s not breakable.
- The crate or pet container must be big enough in size according to the size of the pets. So that they can sit, take around, and lie down comfortably.
- Check the crate must not have any sharpened or cone-like things outside as well inside by which the pet might get harmed and injured.
- The crate must have great ventilation and also have a waterproof bottom.
The most important condition that your pet has to tick on for getting your pet travel is your pet weight along with the crate weight must be within or a maximum of 45 kgs.
When traveling with your pet on a long haul and also on a connecting flight, then at the time of changing one flight to another, the time gap should be a minimum of 90 minutes but not more than 4 hours. During this time gap of changing flights, you can take your pet out and let them free to get refreshed.
It’s always been advised to the pet owner that it’s good if you book your pet transit information in advance to the Iberia Airlines reservation by mentioning the specific breed of dog or cat as a pet.
You can book your pet transport booking a minimum of 48 hours from the departure time of the flight. But at that time you should be ready with all the documents that are needed by the staff of Iberia Airlines to approve your pet’s travel.
So the minimum dimension of the crate to make your pet travel in should not exceed 83 cm in length, 65 cm in height, and 56 in width. Your pet transport booking must be confirmed before the departure, only then your pet will get check-in at the airport.
Airlines have limited space for animal transport so the number of crates and size of the crate totally depends on the flight duration, destination, and even the type of aircraft Iberia Airlines are serving for your flight.
Traveling with Infant
For Iberia Airlines, a baby whose age is less than 2 years are considered to be an Infant for the airlines. So infants can not occupy any seat in-cabin in any travel class. But infant booking is compulsory with 10% of the adult ticket fare.
In case you are carrying your baby in a car seat then you would need a separate seat to keep your car seat and make your baby sheet in it. And for it, you have to book their tickets which will be charged as a child fare.
At the time of flying your infant is not 2, but on the return flight, your child turned to be 2 years. Then you have to rebook your infant ticket to a child ticket with the amount applied for the child ticket fare.
So when your infant is less than 8 months and weight is within 11 kgs, then you can avail yourself of the cot for an infant. This will be provided by the airlines while traveling on each flight of Iberia Airlines and also on intercontinental flights.
To get this service in a flight, you do not have to book it online. An adult accommodating with an infant can ask the staff present at the cabin, to get the infant’s cot.
Pregnants are welcomed on the Iberia Airlines Reservation flight. Till you are within 28 weeks of your pregnancy. You will be permitted to fly without any hindrance. But once you have stepped into the 29th week of pregnancy, some conditions will be applied to the pregnant passengers mainly for safety purposes.
So once you have crossed the 28th week of pregnancy, you have to come up to the airport on the day of departure with the medical certificate issued by your Doctor by checking the fitness and health of the mother-to-be and the baby inside. In the Medical certificate, a Doctor a sign and mention that you are fit to travel on the flight.
Pregnancy up to the 36th week is allowed to travel to have a flight journey. But you should have no complications and must have a single pregnancy. Whereas in your multiple pregnancies, then you are approved to fly up to the 32nd week only without any complications.
If you are pregnant and had the plan to travel by air, you must consult with your doctor irrespective of which stage of pregnancy you are in. your doctor who is treating you will confirm and suggest to you whether you should fly or not by seeing your fitness and health.
In case you have to fly, but you have crossed the 36th week of single pregnancy and 32nd week of multiple pregnancies, then in general rules of IATA, you should not be permitted, but as you have an emergency case, then you have to issue a special medical certificate from a doctor, to get permission from the doctor as well as the Iberia Airlines.
In the IB5XXX flight of Iberia Airlines which are been operated by Vueling, then pregnancy who had crossed the 36th week of your pregnancy is strictly not permitted to fly. And once you have delivered the baby, then you can travel with your baby after 7 days prior to the day of delivery.
You would need to contact the Iberia Airlines customer support team to get your problem solved and queries you might be facing for Iberia Airlines’ reservation of tickets or managing booking. So there are several sources of getting connected with the customer service of Iberia Airlines.
If you want to get in contact with customer service staff over voice, then calling them direct on the Helpline number+1-800-831-1547 will be the best option to get your queries solved. Customer service staffs are available for customer queries to solve from morning 8 am to 12 am night from Monday to Sunday. You can be available to speak with English and Spanish-speaking staff to solve your problems.
Here is my Email id also, for connecting with Iberia Airlines. If you want to get your queries solved in writing then you can opt for this. Apart from this, you can even send any suggestion or complaint regarding the services of Iberia Airlines.
They have registered addresses, over which you can send legal documents or action if you want any and you can even send them a written post regarding your company and possible advice on the same. So the address is:
Apdo. Correos 62033
In the present day when everything is growing digitally. Everything is available on social media. It’s important to get active on social media. And Iberia Airlines knows its value and had created an account on several social media platforms. They are being active on social media accounts.
You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate, last-minute unpublished call-only deals, and discounts on your flight booking with us.
Iberia Airlines Covid Policy
Iberia Airlines is ready to see you again with all the precautions that are needed to be taken because of this situation.
- Iberia Airlines gives you the flexibility to change or reschedule your flight free of the cost of getting a refund as a voucher and using it on your next trip.
Entry and Exit Restrictions
- Every destination has its own rules of entry or exit to that particular country.
- Please check all the documents required for you to travel to a particular place.
- You might require a covid negative report or will have to quarantine yourself proving the details of your quarantine and stay updated with all the recent regulations of your travel destination.
Safety of the passengers
- You are requested to check in online on the app and download your boarding pass to save time and be safe.
- During online check-in, you will get a health declaration form in order to confirm that you have no symptoms and you are healthy.
- It is mandatory to have a face mask on during your whole travel else you won’t be allowed to take the flight.
- Please reach the airport on time because of the social distancing you will have to wait as the boarding will take place in small groups.
- The airport and the flights get disinfected regularly with all the safety standards.
- Many of the shops and restaurants might be closed at the airport.
- The air in the flight is cleaned every 3 minutes by the filters installed in it.
- All the cabins, seats, and everything on the flight are strictly cleaned and disinfected.
- Some in-flight services are temporarily removed due to safety issues.
- At the time of boarding and deboarding, please be patient and listen to the crew announcements.
The Spanish Air Safety and Security Agency have restricted passengers from entering Spanish airports up to six hours before the scheduled flight.
At the request of the authorities, Iberia will require you to accept a health statement (online boarding and while at the airport) to confirm that you have no symptoms, have not been diagnosed with COVID-19, and have not been infected. Direct contact with anyone who has the disease and is not under compulsory isolation.
Before traveling, please check the current regulations and entry requirements of the country of origin and destination.
Before heading to the airport, please obtain your boarding pass and download it to your mobile phone to avoid physical contact.
Keep in mind that many airport shops and restaurants may be closed.
Please always follow social distancing measures.
Iberia has introduced a new queuing system for check-in and boarding and all customer service points at the airport. This includes screens at check-in and customer service desks.
Every safety precaution is taken by Iberia Airlines for you to travel safely.