Sunwing Airlines Reservations, Flights Seats Online Booking Tips
The airline is a Canadian low-cost base and has its headquarters in Etobicoke, Toronto, Ontario. Sunwing Airlines is flying from Canada and the USA to a destination within the USA, South America, Central America, Mexico, and the Caribbean.
If you have come here for Sunwing Airlines reservations online booking, you can just visit our homepage to book flight tickets & compare the best deals from top airlines. You can also dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate.
However, if you are interested in getting some tips & reservation information about Sunwing Airlines, read this article. We will talk about how can you reserve seats on Sunwing, when can you select seats, what Sunwing’s booking number is, etc.
Short Bio: Sunwing Airlines is a Canadian low-cost carrier that offers charter and scheduled flight services from Canada as well as the United States to various destinations across the United States, Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America. It is a subsidiary of Sunwing Travel Group and its main Canadian bases are Toronto Pearson International Airport and Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
Destinations:– Sunwing Airlines flies to more than 70 destinations
Parent organization:- Sunwing Travel Group
Employees: 1,500 (2015)
Commenced operations:- November 17, 2005
Headquarters:- Toronto, Canada
Official Website:- https://www.sunwing.ca –
Customer Service Number:- 1-877- (786-9464) here you can look for more Sunwing Airlines company contacts
Bag information: In the economy, within Canada and the United States, 1st bag is $26, 2nd the bag is $36. To other destinations, 1st bag free, 2nd bag $36. More Sunwing Airlines bag information
Social Media Profiles: Facebook YouTube
The airline during the summer season offers domestic services all over Canada and European Cities as well. Also, the airline operates seasonal flights from all over 30 local Canadian gateways like Québec City Jean Lesage International Airport, Calgary International Airport, Vancouver International Airport, and Edmonton International Airport.
How to Make Sunwing Airlines Reservation
For any passengers who want to fly with Sunwing airlines then you can get your reservation by themselves at the official website of Sunwing. Here we discuss step-by-step guidance.
- Firstly you have to open the official website of Sunwing Airlines and sign in with your registered Id password and if you don’t have a Login password then you can sign-up immediately.
- After login, you navigate to the homepage of Sunwing and you can see here the ‘Flight Tab’ you have to just click on it.
- After clicking on the flight tab the next step is to choose your travel types like one-way, or round-trip, and then select the origin of the flight destination of the flight and date you wish to travel, and the number of passengers who are going to travel.
- After filling in all the mentioned fields you have to click on the “search” button. This step helps you to find and display all the flight-related to your search with the prices of the ticket whichever class you have chosen.
- The next step is to choose your flight according to your suitable time and the date you wish to travel on and click on the select button.
- Now all the flights related to your search are displayed on the screen you have to choose one of them with the ticket fare class given on the screen.
- Then enter the field which is asking for the Passenger’s name, Last name, Traveler’s date of birth, and contact information.
- Now the last step is to pay for your flight through your debit or credit card.
- After a successful transaction for your payment, you will get a confirmation mail from the airline itself with the booking reference number or e-ticket number.
The travel credit you will get, you can redeem credit depending on the original departure date of the ticket:
1. Tickets that have an original date of departure are between March 17th and May 31st, 2020, then the expiry date to use it will be 20th June 2022.
2. Tickets that have an original date of departure are between June 1st – July 31st, 2020, then the expiry date to use is August 31st, 2022.
It became the second-largest tour operator in the Ontario area in 2004. Mark Williams former employee of Skyservice asked Colin Hunter the CEO of Sunwing travel group to start the airline. And they decided in a few weeks to launch the airline. In November 2005, they started with a Boeing 737-800 flying from Toronto was the airline’s inaugural flight.
And Sunwing started to operate its first direction in December 2005 from Sudbury, Ontario to Varadero, Cuba, as of its first international flights. By November 2006 the airline flew for the first time out of Montreal. In 2008 the airline developed to operate in 29 cities.
Sunwing finalized $350 million to get two Boeing 737-800 and four Boeing 737 MAX 8 aircraft from Air Lease Corporation in 2015. Seneca College and the University of Waterloo began a partnership with Sunwing in 2016 from the cadet program that includes flight and mentoring training through Sunwing. The airline got delivery its first Boeing 737 Max 8 on 25th May 2018.
Why Choose Sunwing?
- Comfort: The award-winning inflight service began your vacation off in style
- Efficiency: The Boeing 737 recommends an optimized offering from innovative technology with an important reduction in fuel usage and CO2 emissions.
- Unbeatable prices: Using the greatest fuel-efficient aircraft which has less impact on your wallet and the environment.
- Performance: The Boeing 737-800 extends the most reliable record for on-time departures and arrivals.
- Experience: The Boeing Sky Interior emphasizes a modern design that creates more comfort and more legroom.
- Reliability: The precise design philosophy provides for extended flight time and fewer expected delays due to maintenance inspections.
Sunwing Airlines flies across the Caribbean, Mexico, Cuba, Central, and South America. And the popular destinations are Varadero, Punta Cana, Cancun, and Montego Bay.
In Canada, the airline serves various domestic routes, like Toronto to Vancouver that flew daily as of the Summer of 2015. Other connections are Stephenville, Gander, and St John’s from Toronto. As of Summer 2015, the airline served service to Caribbean destinations from Atlanta, Baltimore, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Columbus, Houston, Lansing, Milwaukee, Nashville, New Orleans, Newark, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, and Rockford. Also, the airline operates flights all over Europe.
Sunwing Airlines Reservations inflight service
Inflight services are different by flight time and destination. The award-winning inflight service is fit in all flights bought as part of a vacation package to the Caribbean, Central America, and Mexico but not for the USA and within Canada flights.
Boeing 737 MAX 8
Food and beverage
The crew is offering free complimentary wine with a selection of juice or soft drink which is not available on a trip within Canada or the U.S. And for the food and snack, they have a very vast menu but that’s chargeable and for the payment, they only accept credit cards.
Children activity kids
The airline is providing a backpack supplied with different activities to use on the flight which includes activity books with puzzles and coloring projects. And the gifted beach ball.
They are offering 8 audio channels with the option of Jazz, Classical, Children’s, or Country tunes for the passengers to make their trip much happier.
Sunwing offers in-flight Duty-Free from your seat, so you can buy products at unbelievable savings. We suggest an extensive range of products including colognes, jewelry, spirits, cigarettes, and gift articles. Onboard Duty-free shopping is not available for all destinations like on flights to and from Florida,, you can pre-order duty-free to be achieved on your return flight. Furthermore, onboard service can be done pre-order duty-free which will be given right to your seat but pre-order is not available from Charlottetown, Gander, Windsor, and flights to the US.
For more insight regarding the pre-order services and shopping, you can click here.
Carry-on baggage for one piece with a max weight of 5kg and maximum dimensions of 23*40*51 cm is complimentary. for checked baggage, the first bag as a part of the package with a max weight of 23 kg is complimentary. For the extra baggage of 23kg, you need to pay 36.75 (USD/CAD).
For more information regarding Sunwing Airlines Baggage Policy, read it.
Sunwing Airlines’ pet policy only permits Service dogs to travel on the flight. And unfortunately, any other species of animals are not allowed o travel on the flight. The service dog is one who is well trained by the professional according to the disability of the person.
When you will be traveling on a flight with your service or guide dog, then you should be aware of some facts:
- The dog should be harnessed properly for the safety of other co-passengers.
- Service dogs should come up with a valid certificate of traveling from the licensed institute for service dogs.
- You have to bring 2 copies of the vaccination record of the dog with the recent update and the training certificate of the dog.
- Apart from this, you should also be aware of the regulation regarding animal transportation in the county you are traveling to.
- Service dogs are not allowed to enquire about the seat, but they must be kept close to their owners. Thus airlines have Special services for your service dog to select the preferred location to make them settle comfortably in the spacious floor of the aircraft’s cabin.
- You have to inform Sunwing Airlines in advance at least 24 hours before the departing flight timing in the special service department or by website firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are optional services that airlines charges with the fee to be as follows:
Elite Plus upgrade
Up to 6 inches of more legroom, advance seat selection, priority boarding, and check-in, even you are allowed to increase your baggage allowance up to 30kg and priority of baggage handling. All in only $50 (USD/CAD) per flight.
Advanced seat selection
For all routes, be it domestic or international flight there are considered to be an extra charge of $20 (USD/CAD) per flight and per passenger.
Per person, per flight is $3 (USD/CAD) per headset and it is not available on all routes.
Other services that the airline is providing for the passengers are a blanket, backpack, pillow, and eye shades all for $12 (USD/CAD) per kit.
Sunwing Airlines Reservations/Cancelation/Changing An Air
For the booking reservation, you can either book on Sunwing.ca or book at the sale Center at 1-877-SUNWING
For changing the air booking you can do it up to 45 days before departure with the fee payment of $50 per file. If the price reduces no refund will be returned but if the price increase, you need to pay the extra charges. Name changes are coming as a cancelation option.
For the cancelation need to check the beneath the table.
Sunwing booking number, customer service, and support
The airline provided the Sunwing app to download on Android (Google Play), IOS (Apple Store), and a free international calling app.
For the support, compliment, and question you can give your feedback
You can get in touch with the latest news, updates, and offers from Sunwing Airlines by joining their social media on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube. Even you can share your reviews and feedback to help the airline improve itself and other passengers make better decisions regarding their trip using your experience.
Dial our toll-free reservation and booking number +1-800-831-1547 to get the best-discounted rate & special offer on Sunwing airlines online booking reservations.
Frequently asked questions
QUES: What if the price drops down once I booked the flight?
ANS: If the price gets to drop after booking the flight, the company makes sure to refund the extra payment but it is applicable only for those tickets which are before 90 days of the flight departure.
QUES: Where can I get more information related to the right of passengers?
ANS: For more information related to the right of passengers, you are requested to check Sunwing.ca or Airline Travel information, and passenger care by clicking here and Canada Transport Agency at https://www.otc-cta.gc.ca/.
QUES: How much before the flight departure do I have to be at the airport?
ANS: The Airline is recommending you reach an airport 3 hours before your flight departure.
QUES: How to claim the luggage that was damaged?
ANS: You need to immediately inform the Sunwing Airlines representatives in the baggage hall. But in case you notice the damage after leaving the airport, you can claim within 7 days of your arrival using this link: sunwingcares but you have to ensure the baggage tag is still attached. Your detail will remain in their system and they let you know about the latest updates.
QUES: How to get help with lost items on a flight?
ANS: For any mishappening regarding your items lost in Sunwing Airlines, you need to contact Sunwing Airline’s baggage department by email at email@example.com. And in case of being far from the destination, you can contact your Sunwing representative.
QUES: If the flight has a delay and I don’t fly with it, how do I claim for it?
ANS: You can click here to acquire proper information. And check the online website to make a claim directly.