To know more about Air China manage booking, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Air China is a Chinese flag carrier (中国国际航空公司) its headquarters is in Shunyi District, Beijing. Air China’s flight services are based at Beijing Capital International Airport. The airline carried 102 million passengers domestic as well as international flight.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Air China Manage Booking
You can book your flight online, go through the homepage of the airline, airchina.com, and search for the flight with your desired destination, and date and get all details while comparing the fares to select the best deal and decision to fly according to your comfort.
For the comfort of the passengers, the airline provided an app only on Appstore for iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch to keep track of your flights, check-in, and itinerary. The app is helping you to book your flight and store your traveling history. Also, it gives you real-time information. Apart from booking and checking, it is easy to book a seat and get your boarding pass easily and quickly only by having an app on your phone.
Manage booking service of Air China is helping you to discover airlines’ features and make you able to change your ticket date, time, or destination, cancel your booking, pay for extra baggage, correct your name on the ticket, online check-in, get extra additional services, select your preferred seat, select your food, get the itinerary detail and receive the email to your self or someone else, you can view your itinerary and booking details and even request special service, and many more to discover. Air China manage booking is helping you to save money and time and make your travel a lot easier. You can manage your booking through the official website online while sitting at the home.
How to manage your trip online for Air China flights
You can manage your trip through the website as well as on the application. You can use any one of them to manage your booking, the procedure is the same for both.
- Open the official website of Air China in the browser and log in with your registered account.
- If you don’t have an official account then register yourself with your mail id and password. If you register yourself then you can easily communicate with Air China. They notify you also about every update through your registered mail.
- Now after login you’ll redirect to the homepage where you can see the ‘Booking Management’ move your cursor on that then you will see the new box is open just the downside of the Booking management.
- In this box, you can see the “check my bookings” just click on that. Here you have to enter the airline confirmation number and the surname then click on the retrieve.
- After that, you will be able to see all details of your ticket. You have to select your ticket and click on continue.
- Now you have all the alternatives which are available in the manage booking services that as flight change, flight cancellation, seat upgrades, seat selection, select your food, etc.
- If your ticket permits you to make changes then you can make changes without paying any fees otherwise you have to pay cancellation charges or changes fee. It depends upon the ticket fare class.
- Now after paying your charges successfully you’ll be notified through email. You’ll receive the confirmation for your changes from the side of Air China Airlines.
Free Baggage Allowance (International/Regional)
While traveling by Air China, you need to know that the airline is having basic rules for the baggage you are carrying along. The allowed baggage which is fee-free for international/ regional is explained as under:
Dimensions. The airline tariffed the dimension for the standard baggage with the size of a total of 158 cm/ 62 inches, also they don’t accept baggage less than 60 cm/24 inches. Each baggage should be with a total size of 203 cm equal to 80inches and not less than 158cm equal to 62 inches.
Weight. The weight of baggage for three different classes is different.
First/Business Class. Passengers can carry two pieces of luggage fee-free but each bag should not be weighing more than 32kg/70lb. Premium Economy Class. Passengers can carry 2 pieces of bag fee-free with a weight of 23kg/ 50lb.
Economy Class passengers who are traveling routes between Hawaii and the Americas, Europe. Asia, the Caribbean, the Southwest Pacific, and the Middle East. Routes between Arica, Asia, and Europe, except Pakistan, Singapore, Japan, and Kazakistan. Within Aisa except for Pakistan, Singapore, Japan, and Kazakistan is allowed with baggage weighing up to 23 kg /50lb.
Infant. The infant can have a long one baggage fee-free with a weight of up to 23kg/50lb along with one folding bay cot, cradle, or stroller.
Members of PhoenixMiles. Such members such as Lifetime Platinum, Platinum, Gold, and Silver while traveling in First or Business can check in an additional item of baggage for free, with the weight up to 32 kg/70 lb; but if they travel in Economy, can only check in an additional item of baggage for free with the weight up to 23 kg/50 lb.
Star Alliance members. These members can have a piece of additional baggage for free with a weight of up to 23kg/50lb.
Carry on baggage
First-class and business class can carry 2 carries-on baggage with a weight of 8kg/17lb. For economy class should not be more than 5 kg/11lb. The linear dimension for each carry bag should not be more than 55 cm/22 inches. It should be in the proper size so that it can fit in the overhead bin in the craft.
For reserving a seat in Air China, you can do it in many ways like during booking a ticket, after booking, while check-in, through the app or website of Air China, or even you can call the call center on 95583-1-2. to make sure, that you get your preferred seat, all you need to do is do advance booking and enjoy your trip.
The available seats that you can get in advance are extra legroom with 20% more space than normal seats. Front economy seats, which you can get out of the plan much faster than others. Middle economy seats are in two types aisle and window seats.
Eligible ticket for the seat reservation:
- International tickets are starting with 999.
- Economy class
- There are rules for passengers who choose exit seats like they need to be 15-64 years old, and willing to help during any emergency situation.
Air China cancellation/ refund and change
For making any change, cancellation, or even refund, you are required to go through the airline website and click on the Check My Booking tab, enter your airline confirmation code or e-ticket number plus your surname and proceed with the modification that you need to make.
Cancellation is fee-free if the passenger cancels the ticket 24 hours after purchasing the ticket and it should be more than 7 days remaining before the departure time. If the ticket gets canceled after 24 hours of purchasing or has less time than 7 days to the departure, the passenger is required to pay the cancellation fees for the ticket canceling or the changing of the same.
Rebooking or changing the ticket can proceed, right after the cancellation of your ticket but you can not change your destination, which means you can only change the date of the journey, not the destination.
Steps to follow for the cancellation:
- Enter the refund reference, surname, or ticket number along with the surname to check on the itinerary and continue with your cancellation. All this information is available on your travel ticket.
- Make sure the information you provided and entered is correct.
- You may need to resubmit your request in case the airline cant reach your provided information.
- To cancel the infant ticket, you need to provide the ticket number along with the passenger’s name. Therefore, you are going to reach out to the website and proceed with your cancellation.
Those who booked their reservation through third parties, agencies, call centers, and ticket offices, need to contact those concerned places to make the required changes or cancelation.
Steps to follow for refund procedure:
- The refund request can be done only on Air China’s international sites.
- Once the refund request has been submitted, your additional services like seat reservations get canceled and refund automatically.
- You are required to fill in the right information while requesting a refund which is provided on your ticket confirmation.
- The refund of your ticket will be deposited to the debit/ credit while booking your original ticket only.
- Those passengers who travel along with their infant, don’t need to be worried because the system is canceling the reservation of the infant automatically along with the adult and a refund will proceed. But you are required to provide and enter the right information while submitting your refund request.
Air China Important numbers (Customer Care)
To get in touch with Air China reservation and get more accurate answers during your requirement go through the following details:
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Our only goal is to help all travelers get peace of mind so that they can travel with confidence. We can help you with providing last-minute deals, discounts, and cheap packages & solve any queries related to booking, cancellation, & flight reservations. To talk to our customer care executive dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured is the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.
Suggested links to know more about Air China;