Air France Airlines Manage Booking, Seats, Flights & Reservations
To know more about Air France Airlines manage booking of seats, flights, and reservations, we start with a briefing about Air France Airlines.
Air France is a subsidiary airline of Air France-KLM Group and a member of SkyTeam Global Airline. Air France serves 36 destinations in France and operates worldwide for passengers and has up to 175 cargo service in 78 different countries. Air France’s global hub is at Charles de Gaulle hub. Air France headquarters is in the north of Paris. Air France operates a mixed fleet of Airbus for family aircraft and Boeing jets for long-haul routes.
Air France operates over 36 destinations in France and it also serves worldwide scheduled passenger fleets and cargo services to about 175 destinations in 78 countries. In 2013, Air France Airlines served its flight services to more than 30 destinations in France and operated scheduled passenger and cargo flight services to more than 105 destinations in over 70 countries worldwide (93 including overseas departments and territories of France), and also carried 46,803,000 passengers in 2019.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
- Air France Airlines Manage Booking, Seats, Flights & Reservations
- Air France Airlines – Flight Reservation
- Air France Airlines Special Services
- Air France Airlines Manage Booking -Policies
Air France Airlines – Flight Reservation
Air France Airlines gives us the opportunity to make flight reservations and payments online and also separately. That means you can make your reservation at one time and then keep your credentials to yourself, then whenever it would be convenient for you, just open up “my bookings” enter your credentials and you will be able to pay your fare.
Online Booking Option
Air France tickets can be booked online 11 months before the departure date. Flight details are emailed to the traveler. The traveler can check in directly at the airport with an electronic ticket.
Round Trip Booking
- Select Departing From (Country or region)
- Select Arriving at (Country or region)
- Select Departure Date and Return Date
- Select Total Number of Passengers
- Provide information about the passenger
( Senior, Adult, Young or Children )
- Children between 5 and 14 years of age can travel as Unaccompanied Minor.
- Then Select the Cabin Fare according to the fare
- An economy with the lowest fare
- Economy allowed free of charge
- Premium Economy
8. Click Find the Flight button
- For one-way ticket booking, it’s the same process of Air France airlines reservation the same as like round trip booking only difference is there is no option of Return Date selection. Rest all is the same.
- Select Departing From, Driving at, Departure Date, Total number of passengers, passengers age categories, and Cabin and fare selection, and then finally find a flight
Air France Airlines Manage Booking has a multi-destination booking option with which passengers can book tickets for up to 2 to 6 different routes. For booking with this option passengers have to follow the following steps.
- On the home page at the top go-to booking engine click the Multi-destination option
- Select the departure and arrival airport of each route.
– Go to the 1st Leg column and fill in the 1st destination route details (Departing from, Driving at, Date)
– Go to the 2nd Leg column and fill in the 2nd destination route details (Departing from, Driving at, Date)
- Enter the number of passengers traveling and your choice of the class of travel
- Select the ‘display buy fare’ option from the bottom of the page.
- Click the Find A Flight button
Air France Airlines Special Services
Air France Airlines offers many special services to its passengers. They care a lot about the safety and provide special services for the well-being of their passengers. Some of these services are enlisted below:
Air France service for Unaccompanied Minor
Children between 5 and 14 years of age can travel as Unaccompanied Minor.
In airline policy, an unaccompanied minor is typically an airline passenger aged between 5 and 14 years old (airline regulations vary) who travels without an accompanying adult. Minors whose accompanying adult travels on the same flight but in a different class may also be classified as unaccompanied minors.
Air France Airlines service for reduced mobility Passengers
Air France offers tailored service according to your needs for passengers with reduced mobility or passengers with visual, hearing, or mental disabilities. Air France also offers a wide range of services for elderly passengers and for passengers with some illnesses. One can avail of these services from across the Air France network
Air France Airline Ticket Payment
Air France Airline Passengers can make the payment online, or by phone, or Air France Agency. Air France Call center service fee is charged. You can use Air France Airlines Manage Booking for making payments for your tickets as well.
Air France Airlines Manage Booking
Passengers are allowed to change the date-time, class of travel, and itinerary of the flight can change or choose preferred seat numbers, can choose and change a special meal as per the respective change policies of the airlines, or can communicate regarding changes on the helpline number or through email.
To find out more about how to manage Air France Airline booking, modify, add the number of passengers or add or change the route Go to Manage my booking
Air France Airlines Manage Booking -Policies
The Air France Manage Booking policy consists of many such policies such as Changes and other managements of your flights with them. These things are easy to access when you are using Air Asia Airlines manage booking online. you can get access to it simply by opening your browser and entering – Air Asia Airlines “My Bookings”.
Air France Flight Manage Booking – Change Policy
Air France Airline booking amendments can be easily done on the confirmed booking but some fee is charged to be applied on the booking for doing these changes.
- Consult the travel agent if made the booking through an agent
- To manage booking on the website or on the Air France Airline mobile app you can go under my Bookings and can do the following changes
- Change flight date and time
- Change passenger details
- Contact details
- Pre-book or change the checked In baggage allowance
- Pre-book or change the in-flight meals
- Change the selected seat
- Upgrade the class
Air France Airlines Manage Booking – Baggage Policy
According to Air France Airline baggage policy, two (2) cabin baggage Per passenger are allowed 1 cabin baggage and 1 laptop or handbag (small) Cabin Baggage should not exceed the size by 56cm (h) X 36 cm (w) 23 cm (d)
Air France Airlines Manage Booking – Cancellation Policy
According to Air France Airlines flight cancellation policy, once the ticket booking is confirmed you cannot get a refund. If you wish to cancel the booked flight you can request a claim back on the airport tax, but the ticket cannot be refunded, You can change the travel date and get the difference in fare of the recent date and the changed date. but cannot get back the full refund.
To get in touch with Air France Airlines flights, seats, manage booking, reservations, and get more accurate answers to your requirement go through the following details:
Air France Airline Website: https://www.airfrance.com/
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Our only goal is to help all travelers get peace of mind so that they can travel with confidence. We can help you with providing last-minute deals, discounts, cheap packages & solve any queries related to booking, cancellation, & flight reservations. To talk to our customer care executive dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & do not claim any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us. Suggested links to know more about Air Asia Airlines.