Alaska Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
Alaska Airlines is the American airline with headquarters held in Seattle in Washington, the U.S. and found in 1932 as McGee Airways. Currently, Alaska Airlines is serving flights to more than a hundred destinations in the U.S, Hawaii, Alaska, Canada, Costa Rica, Cuba, and Mexico. Which made it easy to travel fro a holiday or business trip.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellation. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Alaska Airlines Reservation Steps
Alaska Airlines manage booking section helps you to make so many things with your booked ticket. All you need is to open the ‘Manage’ menu on the webpage www.alaskaair.com/planbook. And enter ‘Passenger’s last name’ and ‘Confirmation code/e-ticket number’. After that, click on ‘Continue’ and follow the on-screen guidance to complete the Alaska Airlines Manage reservation process. For more information follow the below steps in Alaska Airlines.
- Go the page www.alaskaair.com/planbook
- You can see Book a flight on the page. And you notice some text fields that require to enter data.
- Select ‘Round trip’ or ‘One-way’ or ‘Multi-city’ according to your traveling purpose.
- Check the ‘From’ and ‘To’ dates. You can see ‘Include nearby airports’ checkboxes.
- Look over the boxes of ‘Use miles’ and ‘Flexible dates’ if you need them.
- Write down passenger details with the number of adults and children.
- Choose ‘departure date’ and ‘returning date’
- You can upgrade discounts if you have any.
- Click on ‘Find Flights’.
- According to your journey details, you will be shown various flights with their details like arrival time, departure time, flight fare, and so on where you can select one and follow the further on-screen guidance to complete the Alaska Airlines reservation process.
Alaska Airlines Manage Booking
For managing the reservation, Alaska Airlines provided the facilities to check your trip details, changing (Seats, Dates, and Timing). To select the reservations type, cancelation or current reservation, you are required to keep ticketed passenger’s last name and confirmation code or e-ticket number ready. And for applying the value of the unused tickets with regards to the new reservations, employ the e-ticket number. To apply and check the detail you have to keep the e-ticket number and details on Alaska manage reservations page.
How to change your flight online?
According to the Alaska Airlines no-show policy, changes can be done prior to the departure of the originally scheduled flight. Also, you must know for the online changes, your online purchased reservation must meet any of the following points:
- The required changes only work for flights within Canada, Mexico, and The USA.
- You can not apply for more than air segments.
- The ticket should be only issued by Alaskaair.com, Alaska ticket counter or Alaska Airlines reservation call center.
- It should not contain more than six passengers on the reservations.
- The ticket should not contain any government fare.
- It should not contain a Partner Award issued by the Alaska Airlines Reservation ticket counter or call center.
- The date from purchase should not be more than 13 months.
- The reservation should not be part of any vacation package booking or group.
In case that your reservation is not acceptable for online changes, it is needed to contact the Alaska Airlines Reservations call center at 1-800-ALASKAAIR(1-800-252-7522) and for relay services dial on 711.
The other ways for adjusting Alaska Airlines flights are to manage the reservation through visiting the Alaska Airlines airport kiosk or to contact Alaska Airlines Reservations customer service team.
Baggage Policy of Alaska Airlines
While deciding on booking the flight you need to have ideas about the baggage policy of the airlines to keep yourself updated regarding the sizes and quantity of the luggage that you can carry with yourself. For the carry-on bag size the limitation is 22” x 14” x 9”. the dimensions included here with the wheels and handles. You are requested to measure your bag carefully before you fly. Also, you are can have one carry-on bag and one personal item like a purse, briefcase, or laptop bag.
For the checked baggage, you need to pay a fee. And for bags with the weigh up to 50 lbs and the maximum dimension of 62” linear you have to pay $ 30 and for the second bag you should pay $40 and for more bags onwards you have to pay $100 each.
Alaska Airlines Cancellation Policy
Alaska Airline cancellation policy is depending on your fare, you may need to pay a fee for canceling your reservation. While cancelation is payable means you have to pay $125 (USD) per person, per change, besides any difference in fare, when you make a new reservation, you should pay for a difference in the ticket price.
In case your ticket price is lower, airlines will offer credit for future travel or a refund of the remaining fee which depends on the rules of your ticket. You need to keep in mind the ticket on the saver fare is not eligible for any changes or cancelation more than 24 hours of Alaska Airlines cancellation policy.
Alaska Airlines Important numbers (Customer Care)
To get in touch with Alaska Airlines reservation and get more accurate answers during your requirement go through the following details:
Customer Service: 1(800)252-7522
Baggage Tracking: 1(877)815-8253
Alaska Airlines email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alaska Airlines Website: https://www.alaskaair.com/booking/reservation/lookup
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Our only goal is to help all travelers get peace of mind so that they can travel with confidence. We can help you with providing last-minute deals, discount, cheap packages & solve your any queries related to booking, cancellation, & flight reservation. To talk to our customer care executive dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights on it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee for their 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.