China Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
To know more about China Airlines manage booking, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
China Airlines is the flag bearer of China’s Republic. It turned into based on December 16, 1959. China Airlines is the flag provider of the Republic of China (Taiwan). The majority shareholder of the provider is the China Aviation Development Foundation, a wholly-owned entity of the Taiwanese authorities. Based in Taipei, China Airlines operates a fleet helping an intensive community inside Asia in addition to offerings to North America, Canada, Europe, Australia, and the Pacific. China Airlines Cargo is the airline’s freight division, walking in Asia, Europe, and North America. China Airlines is a member of the Sky Team alliance.
Through the service of China Airlines reservations, they have secured 10th position in the world as the biggest covered flying airline. This is only possible by their dedicated service for their customers and passengers to make their flight journey comfortable and satisfactory.
They are partnered with SkyTeam and SkyTeam Cargo’s famous alliance in 2010 only. But their services are far much better than any other airline in China. Whether it’s an online provider or in-flight provider, whether or not it’s an on-floor airport provider or client care provider. All reservations and managing booking services are up to date and easy to access.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
- China Airlines Manage Booking Seats, Flights & Reservations
- China Airlines Manage Booking Through App
- Get the Desired Seat with China Airlines in Simple Steps
- Baggage allowance:
- Flights Changes
- The safe seat selection
- Cancellation and Refunds
- Travel Documentation
- China Airlines Customer Support Team
China Airlines Manage Booking Through App
There is this new app for China Airlines that is available for both Android and IOS users for a better experience with managing your booking with China Airlines. By using this app you can get your own personalized flight information and services. Here is what you can do using your China Airlines manage booking app.
- Booking your flights
- Online flight Check-In
- Online meal selection on the go
- You can also do your seat selection
- You can even handle your own Boarding pass or My wallet
- You can handle “my trip”
How to manage your bookings for China Airlines tickets
Manage booking service is allowed to the passengers who have already booked tickets in China Airlines and now want to make some changes. Passengers are allowed to make some changes without any extra charges if their ticket fare class permits that. It includes many services in which you can make changes i.e.
- Check-in and boarding pass online
- Select your seat during check-in
- Change or cancel your flight
- Pay your reservation while updating
- Add extra baggage
- Change your name
- Select your food
- Get the itinerary detail
- Add more services to your trips
Air China always gives flexibility to their passengers so that they can make changes easily without any hassle. In this step, you will get how to manage your bookings through the website.
Online Steps for Manage Booking
- First of all, open the official website of China Airlines in the browser.
- Then login with the registered I’d and password. If you booked your ticket through the other travel website or through the agents then contact them directly.
- After login, you are on the homepage of Air China Airlines where you can see the “Manage” tab on the screen you just have to click on that.
- Now you have many options that are shown on your screen you can see here all the alternatives related to your change(change flight, cancel your booking, onboard dining, refund tickets, pay for extra baggage, correct your name on the ticket).
- Now if you are eligible for the changes without paying any extra cost then you can go further otherwise you have to pay some charges for any changes. It totally depends on the ticket fare class which you booked.
- After your successful transaction, you’ll get a confirmation message in your email about the status of your changes in bookings.
Get the Desired Seat with China Airlines in Simple Steps
- Land on any preferred web browser and go to the booking API of the website.
- Tap on the “Book My Seat” option from the top and proceed further.
- You are now required to select any one option from the three based on the type of your journey and proceed further.
- Start by entering required booking details like date of leaving, date of arriving, departing and landing cities, promo codes if applicable, etc, and tap “Next”.
- Now you will be required to pick a flight from the list which gets displayed in front of you. Pick anyone by tapping on it and proceed to further to choose a seat.
- Enter your personal details like name, contact number, date of birth, etc, and choose the mode of payment.
- Complete your China Airlines reservations by entering and confirming the payment.
- The confirmation of reservations will be given on the email that was entered at the time of booking.
Free baggage allowance for every passenger will vary from each class you are flying in. So before the day, you get bored you should get to know what the free baggage allowance permitted to the respected class in the flight China airlines.
Though the baggage allowance is of different types some are for in-cabin, some are hand baggage and some are named as checked baggage which is sent in the hold of the same flight you will be flying.
So for every travel class on a China Airlines flight, you are permitted to carry only one piece of the bag in the cabin. Its size has been restricted by 56 cm in length, 36 cm in width, and 23 cm in height. And the weight of the bag must not exceed 7 kg
Here is a list of stuff you can carry with you in your In-cabin baggage
- Handbag or wallet
- A small camera and/or pair of binoculars
- Some of the duty-free items
- Laptop computer
- Infant’s napkins, feeding bottle, and food for consumption in flight
- A reasonable amount of reading material
- Food for consumption in flight contained in disposable packaging
As checked baggage free allowance is totally dependent on the travel class you have tickets to. Your travel class will determine the number of baggage permitted and the weight measures will also get differ from the class.
For an Economy class ticket
- You can take 2 pieces of baggage for free
- weight must be 30 kgs in total and one bag can be 23 kgs.
For Premium Economy class tickets
- you can take up to 2 checked baggage
- weight must be within 35 kgs whereas one of the baggage must not exceed a weight of 28 kgs.
For Business class tickets
- you are allowed to carry 2 pieces of checked baggage
- weight must be a maximum of 40 kgs in total and one of the bags must not exceed 32 kgs.
- Change in flight is frequently made among flights of an equal airline and an identical destination. However, the flight price tag(s) can’t be changed if it’s cheap.
- Change of flights may also lead to an alternate in airfare due to the fact reductions should range. Passengers are required to pay regularly with the modified flights.
- China Airlines Cancellation of the number one flight is wanted if the changes get up amongst flights that belong to distinctive airlines.
The safe seat selection
Starting from 1st MAY to thirty-first OCT 2020, China Airlines Cancellation initiates the plan of “secure Seat choice” for the pinnacle charge monetary gadget class. Therefore the monetary gadget of a class is on the CI / AE worldwide flights. The precept of the “secure seat choice” plan is to live center seats empty or to split the seat choice via way of means of the aisle to keep away from passengers sitting immediately beside one any other.
* If you’ve got pre-selected the seats before the launch of this plan, your seat is going to be reserved.
* To suits the policy of the Taiwan government regarding COVID-19 prevention, China Airlines, and Mandarin Airlines reserve the proper to regulate the passenger’s inflight seat.
China Airlines Cancellation bookings will incur a cancellation price. These costs are frequently as much as 100% of the price of the reserving regardless of whether or not the carrier is employed.
- eCheck-In is to be had 3-24 hours earlier than the flight is scheduled to depart.
- Does now no longer observe for organizations of greater than 9 passengers.
- Special food and unique offerings (which include a wheelchair) aren’t presented all through the eCheck-In system. Please request unique offerings whilst making the reservation, earlier than the eCheck-In system, or ask for help at the airport check-in counter.
- eCheck-In passengers must arrive at the airport hours previous to departure allows you to select the boarding pass, drop off checked luggage, and undergo security/immigration
Online Check-in service is available for
- China Airlines and Mandarin Airlines international scheduled flights.
- Passengers with confirmed booking and electronic tickets
If you have already completed check-in online but are unable to take the flight due to unforeseen reasons, please be sure to cancel check-in online, and then contact CI/AE office or your travel agency to change the reservation or cancel bookings before the original flight departure. CI will impose a no-show fee for passengers who failed to be in compliance with the above requirements and take action accordingly. Special meal or special service like a wheelchair is not offered during the Online Check-in process. Please request so when you make a reservation before the Online Check-in process or you can ask for assistance at the airport check-in counter if you have completed Online Check-in procedures.
Cancellation and Refunds
- Exempted Rulemaking: We genuinely remorse that uncontrollable conditions might also additionally interrupt your journey. China Highlights, however, shoulders no duty for failure in acquiring tickets because of those uncontrollable conditions:
1. Due to railroad or station production or operation deployment, period in-between adjustment of teaching automobiles and seats with none in advance be aware concerning seat rearrangement and charge differences
2. Due to disorder or instability because of device improvements at China Rail, vacationers can not gather tickets on the price tag window after reserving correctly online with China Highlights. (Suggestion: strive at some other window or touch us immediately).
- Passengers need to maintain a legitimate ID to check-in. The call and ID No. provided on the booking order must be equivalent because of the one on the valid ID. Losses caused by inaccurate information are the only responsibility of the passenger.
- A copy of the Tibet Permit is required to book China’s domestic flights to Tibet. China Highlights doesn’t provide Tibet permit applications only which service is merely available when a book may be a tour with us.
China Airlines Customer Support Team
You can upgrade yourself to these tiers and avail of its facilities just by earning miles. Moreover, you can even buy these. They are partnered with SkyTeam and SkyTeam Cargo’s famous alliance in 2010 only. But their services are far much better than any other airline in China. Plans open you up to VIP services of the China Airline Customer Support. To get in touch with China Airlines reservation and get more accurate answers to your requirement go through the following details:
No. 1, Hangzhou S. Rd, Dayuan Dist
Taoyuan City, Taiwan 33758
Main: (03) 399-8888
Customer Service: 800-227-5118 North America
Toll-Free: 800-227-5118 North America
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Our only goal is to help all travelers get peace of mind so that they can travel with confidence. We can help you with providing last-minute deals, discounts, and cheap packages & solve any queries related to booking, cancellation, & flight reservations. To talk to our customer care executive dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to them. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured is the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.