Are you trying to make a reservation or want to know more about COPA Airlines Manage Booking and how to change or modify your reservation on COPA Airlines, then this article might help you. If you have Copa Airlines flight ticket and somehow you need cancellation or maybe need some changes then don’t get stressed Copa’s policies are flexible as well as understandable. Copa Airlines knows the need for flight changes for the passengers is very important in this busy world. However, reschedulings are inevitable but you can’t avoid it whether it is due to personal or professional.
Guidelines about Copa Airlines Manage Booking online
Sometimes passengers need changes to at and for that, they may get irritated thinking about how will I make changes? Would I have to go to the counters? So, it happens to anyone and Copa Airlines gives you a very easiest method for the passengers on the website directly. In manage booking, you have various options to make changes in Check-in and boarding pass online, Select your seat during check-in, Change or cancel your flight, Pay your reservation while updating, Add extra baggage, Change your name, Select your food, Get the itinerary detail, Add more services to your trips. Now here we’ll discuss how to manage your trips online.
- The very first step you have to do is open your browser and enter the official website of Copa Airlines.
- Now login with your credentials. If you don’t have a login Id then you have to sign-up. Sign-up help you to make a communication with Copa in the future.
- Now you are on the homepage of Copa where you find the “My Trips” tab. Click on this tab, then a new button is open “Go To My Trips” click again on that.
- Now you are on the next page where you have to enter your reservation code and last name. Enter your right information and then click on the find your reservation button.
- After determining your details by the system you are eligible to take your next step. Your ticket details are shown on the screen now.
- Select your ticket and click next you can see here all the alternatives related to your change(ticket date, time, or destination, cancel your booking, pay for extra baggage, correct your name on the ticket).
- If you are eligible to make changes and your tickets permit you then you can change it accordingly.
- While changing you need to some charges on the selected ticket or on the basis of the action you are going to take. For example, if you upgrade your seat then you have to pay the difference.
- If your transaction is successful then you will be notified through the mail.
Steps: How to make Copa Airlines Reservation
Want to book your flights online on copa.com?
The airline offers you a simple and easy method via their official website.
Read and follow the below steps :
- Open the browser and enter the official website of Copa Airlines. If you will get a chance for a better deal then you can book your ticket on other websites like Treknova. The most trusted website for flight booking.
- You will be able to view several sections like Book your trip, My Trip, Web Check-in, Flight information, and ConnectMiles.
- Select Book your trip option which appears on the first left section.
- Notice you have the option to choose between “Book a flight” and “Book a reward ticket”.
- Choose Book a flight and take a look at the text fields required
- Select “Round trip” or “one way” as per traveling requirements
- You have the option to choose between “Exact dates” or Flexible dates
- Fill in the departure and arrival points in the form and to textboxes.
- Enter passenger details like the number of adults, children, and infants.
- Select departure and return dates
- Click on the search button
- As per your journey details, you will be presented with various flight options with details like departure and arrival time, cheaper flight fares, and so on. After choosing one, you can then proceed by following the onscreen procedure and complete making your reservation.
What if you want to make a payment later but select the fares and flight details now?
This is possible as you will be further given the option to put your reservation on hold and make a payment later via the Manage your booking section.
To access this, you can navigate to the MyTrips page https://mytrips.copaair.com/ where you will be required to provide the
- last name of the ticketed passenger and also
- your Reservation code or your e-ticket number.
- Click on “Find your Reservation”
- Then you will gain access to your booking details page from which you will be able to view, manage, and save your reservations.
You can also log in to copa.com using the Login option which appears in the top right-hand corner. All you have to do is provide
- Your email id or
- Connectmiles number or username.
- Click on the login button
Manage your booking feature on copa.com helps to find any reservation or ticket that was purchased online or via the Travel agent or from the Reservation Call Center, irrespective of the channel from which it was made. Also, It’s not necessary to have a Copa account or to be a connect miles member to view your reservation, it’s simple as you just have to enter your reservation number and your last name.
Sometimes you won’t be able to access Manage your bookings due to the following reasons:
- If your booking involves a stop-over where COPA Airlines does not operate
- If you log in with your Connectmiles number instead of the reservation number.
Alternatively, you can contact the Reservation Center if you face further issues.
What if you already selected your fare and trip details but are not sure or do not want to make a booking right now, then the airline offers you an option to put your reservation details on hold for 24 hours by selecting the option “Reserve and Pay later”.
You can later make a payment from the “manage your booking” section of your trip using a credit card.
Remember the reservation that you have put on hold will not be available after 24 hours as it will get expired automatically. They have this awesome group booking policy that will help you in enjoying travel with your friends and family.
Make sure you are registered and logged into your COPA account, only then you will get the option to put the reservation on hold.
How to Change Flights Using Copa Airlines Manage Booking
Want to change dates or flight routes on your booking after purchasing it online?
It’s possible to make changes but it will depend upon the fare rules or the fares you have purchased. However, there might be an increase in ticket costs or additional charges.
If you want to make changes, you are required to contact the Reservation Center or any of their Sales office or you can use the manage booking via the website.
You can change to a different flight for the same route and days. But you should make a request before 24hours or 2 hours prior to the flight departure. These flight changes can be applied to some fares and not all fares. Also, it should apply to COPA Airlines flights. While making the flight changes, make sure the routes or the arrival and the destinations should not differ.
Keep in mind that it’s not possible to change names. You will be required to contact the Reservation Center if the name is incorrect, for its cancellation and refund.
Copa Airline Check-in Policy
COPA airline has a digital check-in process for flights. Here are various ways of check-in just like online check-in, offline check-in, and through a mobile app, you can choose any of them which are suitable for you.
In online check-in, you can save time. first of all, enter your reservation number and your name then confirm your journey and select the passengers who need to check-in. Fill in the information that is required and then select the seats don’t forget to sign up for the notification because this will update you for all flight-related information. In online check-in, you can also check in your luggage and bags.
In offline check-in, you have to go to the airport and complete the process of check-in and also bag check-in so you can reach the airport as soon as possible for the check-in procedure it might take some time.
Copa Airlines Cancellation Policy
The airline specifies that you will be entitled to a refund depending on the fare rules. So pay attention to the fare rules while making a reservation or purchasing a ticket. So pay attention or check whether you will be entitled to make a refund while selecting the types of fares for Copa Airlines. Your ticket can be refundable or might not be so.
Remember that even if your ticket is refundable, there might be a penalty fee which is mentioned in the fare rules and it will be deducted from the amount refunded. If your ticket is not refundable, you can use it for a new ticket and if you don’t want a new ticket they will refund the paid charges like airport fees and so on. On the other hand, if your ticket has not been used, a full amount will be given back with no penalty fees.
Whom do you get in touch with for a refund for COPA Airlines? This is determined by how your ticket was purchased. Was it via the website or copa.com or did you contact the Reservation Center? Then request a refund via the website.
Contact the travel agency or Copa Airlines Sales office, if you have purchased a ticket via them respectively.
Another factor to be considered is the cause of flight cancellation like a mechanical problem of the aircraft and other reasons caused by the airline itself? You are entitled to make a full or partial ticket refund known as an involuntary refund.