Are you trying to make a reservation or want to know more about COPA Airlines Manage Booking and how to change or modify your reservation on COPA Airlines, then this article might help you.
COPA AIRLINES RESERVATION STEPS
Want to make a reservation online on copa.com?
The airline offers you a simple and easy method via their official website.
Read and follow the below steps :
- Open and Click here from your browser
- You will be able to view several sections like Book your trip, My Trip, Web Check-in, Flight information, and ConnectMiles.
- Select Book your trip option which appears on the first left section.
- Notice you have the option to choose between “Book a flight” and “Book a reward ticket”.
- Choose Book a flight and take a look at the text fields required
- Select “Round trip” or “one way” as per traveling requirements
- You have the option to choose between “Exact dates” or Flexible dates
- Fill in the departure and arrival points in the form and to textboxes.
- Enter passenger details like a number of adults, children, and infants.
- Select departure and return dates
- Click on the search button
As per your journey details, you will be presented with various flight options with details like departure and arrival time, cheaper flight fares, and so on. After choosing one, you can then proceed by following the onscreen procedure and complete making your reservation.
What if you want to make a payment later but select the fares and flight details now?
This is possible as you will be further given the option to put your reservation on hold and make a payment later via the Manage your booking section.
COPA AIRLINES MANAGE BOOKING
COPA Airlines manage booking section gives you the option to perform a wide range of actions on your booked ticket.
To access this, you can navigate to the MyTrips page https://mytrips.copaair.com/ where you will be required to provide the
- last name of the ticketed passenger and also
- your Reservation code or your e-ticket number.
- Click on “Find your Reservation”
- Then you will gain access to your booking details page from which you will be able to view, manage, and save your reservations.
You can also login to copa.com using the Login option which appears on the top right-hand corner. All you have to do is provide
- your email id or
- Connectmiles number or username.
- Click on the login button
If you don’t have a login account, you can create a new account by clicking on “Join now”, after which another page appears and you would be required to enter your details and register for an account on copa.com.Once you log in, you will be able to view all the reservations made by you on copa.com from the menu listing them.
Manage your booking feature on copa.com helps to find any reservation or ticket that was purchased online or via the Travel agent or from the Reservation Call Center, irrespective of the channel from which it was made. Also, It’s not necessary to have a Copa account or to be a connect miles member to view your reservation, it’s simple as you just have to enter your reservation number and your last name.
Now let’s check what’s possible using Copa Airlines Manage booking feature on copa.com
- One important feature is that you can make payments for reservations that are put on hold from the website.
- You will be able to view all your travel details
- You can also print your reservation details
- Or if you have an electronic planner, you can add your travel details to it
- View or print your receipt if you have access to a printer. This can be accessed using the “see receipt” link.
- You will be able to upgrade seats or check seat availability using this feature
- Order or request special meals or foods online. You may not find this option sometimes which can be due to different reasons like for example, if you have not paid for the ticket or if the service is not available on that particular flight on which you are traveling
- Make a request for special services.
Sometimes you won’t be able to access Manage your bookings due to the following reasons:
- If your booking involves a stop-over where COPA Airlines does not operate
- If you log in with your Connectmiles number instead of the reservation number.
Alternatively, you can contact the Reservation Center by clicking here if you face further issues
What if you already selected your fare and trip details but not sure or do not want to make a booking right now, then the airline offers you an option to put your reservation details on hold for 24 hours by selecting the option “Reserve and Pay later”.
You can later make a payment from the “manage your booking” section of your trip using a credit card.
Remember the reservation that you have put on hold will not be available after 24 hours as it will get expired automatically. They have this awesome group booking policy that will help you in enjoying a travel with your friends and family.
Make sure you are registered and logged into your COPA account, only then you will get the option to put the reservation on hold.
HOW TO CHANGE FLIGHTS USING COPA AIRLINES MANAGE BOOKING
Want to change dates or flight routes on your booking after purchasing it online?
It’s possible to make changes but it will depend upon the fare rules or the fares you have purchased. However, there might be an increase in ticket costs or additional charges.
If you want to make changes, you are required to contact the Reservation Center or any of their Sales office or you can use the manage booking via the website.
You can change to a different flight for the same route and days. But you should make a request before 24hours or 2 hours prior to the flight departure. These flight changes can be applied for some fares and not all fares. Also, it should apply to COPA Airlines flights. While making the flight changes, make sure the routes or the arrival and the destinations should not differ.
Keep in mind that it’s not possible to change names. You will be required to contact the Reservation Center if the name is incorrect, for its cancellation and refund.
COPA AIRLINES CANCELLATION POLICY
The airline specifies that you will be entitled to a refund depending on the fare rules. So pay attention to the fare rules while making a reservation or purchasing a ticket. So pay attention or check whether you will be entitled to make a refund while selecting the types of fares for Copa Airlines. Your ticket can be refundable or might not be so .
Remember that even if your ticket is refundable, there might be a penalty fee which is mentioned in the fare rules and it will be deducted from the amount refunded. If your ticket is not refundable, you can use it for a new ticket and if you don’t want a new ticket they will refund the paid charges like airport fees and so on. On the other hand, if your ticket has not been used, a full amount will be given back with no penalty fees.
Whom do you get in touch with for a refund for COPA Airlines? This is determined by how your ticket was purchased. Was it via the website or copa.com or did you contact the Reservation Center? Then request a refund via the website.
Contact the travel agency or Copa Airlines Sales office, if you have purchased a ticket via them respectively.
Another factor to be considered is the cause of flight cancellation like via a mechanical problem of the aircraft and other reasons caused by the airline itself? You are entitled to make a full or partial ticket refund known as an involuntary refund.