In this article, we are going to discuss EVA air manage booking. This will be a perfect guideline and very helpful tips for your trip. EVA Air is an organization, of which “EVA” stands for Evergreen Airways, which is a Taiwanese international airline based organization at Taoyuan International Airport near Taipei, Taiwan, operating passenger and well-organized cargo services to over 30 international destinations in several continents. EVA Airline is privately owned to a considerable extent, facilitated, and flies a fully international route network. It is a 5-star well-equipped airline with all facilities required for an aircraft, rated by Skytrax. This airway is headquartered in Taoyuan City, Taiwan. The slogan of the organization is “Sharing the World, Flying Together”.
On the off chance that you are worried about the possibility that may pass up your uncommon passage. Try not to stress. EVA aviation routes can hold it for you as long as 72 hours. From now, you have greater adaptability to design your outing with EVA aviation routes. We are giving unique decisions to Travelers like you, a shiny new scope of holding Your charge. Hold the charge as you need and your booking for as long as 72 hours before your ticket should be distributed. At certain time-frames, unique admissions may have just a restricted holding season of fewer than 72 hours. The holding time for the charge as you need will be toward the finish of the saving cycle.
EVA air manage booking
First, you have to log in to your personal account. Then enter your required details in the space provided. Then give the confirmation of your trip and do payment by selecting any payment method. If you want to change the date then give the corrected date for the corresponding flight. You can also find your flight status through mobile flight updations. You can also go to your account for further flight cancellation or booking. You should go through Manage your trip.
EVN air Seat Selection conditions
The time for Online seat selection procedure is available up to 12 hours before your planned flight departure
- Seat selection service Accessibility is here -This service applicable to EVA Air’s international flights only. It will not apply to charter and code-sharing flights. Only travelers with a confirmed booking may select their seats through the web. This service will not be used for standby and wait-listed passengers.
- Web seat changes are available to the following travelers up to 12 hours before the flight departure so be aware about that:
- Those who originally chose their seat through EVA Air’s official website reservation system.
- Those who are given a seat by the booking center of EVA Air or a travel agency. (single traveler reservation records only).
- Traveler eligibility for seat selection-To ensure the highest standards of service and the safety as well as facilities and overall comfort of all passengers, online seat selection will not provided for following people:
- Minors under the age of 12 (kids/infant) who are traveling just unidentified.
- Travelers requiring special assistance or facilities (such as those with medical conditions or old age people).
- Traveling people as a group(reservation of 10 or more travelers in one single booking reference.)
Check-in through web
Do you want to save your precious time at the airport? Go through the web check-in and if you don’t have checked luggage, just reach the boarding gate no later than 1/2 hr before departure time. The formalities of customs clearance time may vary from one airport to another, for all those details please go through the airport information on official websites. You can go through the EVA air check-in.
- Check-in time details: You may check-in through the web and receive your boarding pass or Check-in Confirmation from 48 minutes to 60 minutes prior to departure at the official website to save your precious time at the airport.
- Extensive check-in counter: Web check-in has not completely replaced traditional check-in, which still also includes some old procedures therefore, you may still have to complete your check-in at the airport counter also, even using the web check-in, for certain reasons such as document verification or luggage check-in. Furthermore, these things can still save your time due to partially completed check-in.
- Web check-in service availability: Currently, code-share flights operated by other airlines and charter flights do not count. Web check-in is only available for ticketed passengers with reservations confirmed. Passengers must access the corresponding travel documentation (including passports and visas). Travel documents and booking records are suggested for passengers to have at their disposal.
- Verification of purchaser credit card: Any passenger who buys a ticket online will be required to display the correct credit card at the check-in counter for your protection and to avoid credit card fraud.
Web check-in facility will not provided to the following travelers:
- The scheduled flight of the passenger does not match the original electronic ticket.
- Travelers who were required to pay a fare difference or tax associated with the ticket.
- Travelers who were traveling with an infant(s).
- Unsupervised passengers under the age of 12 who are traveling.
- Travelers who have no electronic ticket with them.
- Travelers who were required special assistance and facilities (such as those with medical conditions and old age people).
- Passengers who were traveling as a group (10 or more travelers in one single reservation).
- Persons who are traveling with paper visas to the USA.
Cancellation of web check-in
If a passenger has completed the whole online check-in procedure, but later wishes to make changes to their reservation (time limit is there for this condition ie; from 48 hours to 70 minutes before departure), the passenger must first drop their web check-in. After a new reservation procedure is made, the passenger may still use web check-in for their new flight. You can go through the EVA Air Changes Cancellation & Refund Policy
Check-in service for the return trip
The travelers who have a trip between Kaohsiung and Hong Kong /Macau /Taipei and have a return trip on the same day or the next day of the departure, the web check-in system will Instantly complete the check-in process for both sections.
Program for US visa waiver
From 12, 2009 the program for all visa waiver must apply and be approved at the initial stage to travel to the US using the Electronic System for Travel Authorization applications must be approved and provided at least 72 hours before departure.
Updation of flight status
If you didn’t get an update about flight status, then the flight status updates sent directly to your email or mobile phone.
- Since the flight status can change at any time, then it is important that you have to check the website for an updated boarding time.
- EVA Air(BR) is not responsible for the non-delivery of messages and does not guarantee that SMS updates are correct, timely, or secure.
- Members Flight Status Update:-Use the Members Flight SMS Warning feature to select whether or not to receive an SMS that will inform you about the flight’s latest status. The message will be sent to the e-mail address or cell phone number found in your profile for Infinity Mileage Lands. Only the club members of EVA air who are about to travel will get this facility.
Tips for travel Service
The company will send a “Travel Tips” email to passengers who have a confirmed flight on EVA Air international flights to provide you the well-facilitated service and more attentive travel details(For those who are the passengers hold a Section for reserved flight on their booking record, either outbound or return flight, will not receive the Travel Tips email)
Travel Tips will begin to be sent out 48 hours before your scheduled flight departure time. If it is not sent due to late booking confirmation or any other factors, the company system will resend the travel tips later.