To know more about Finnair Airlines manage booking, we started with a briefing about the airline itself.
Finnair is a Finland flag carrier and largest airline, headquartered in Vantaa on the grounds of Helsinki Airport. The airline is the main shareholder of Finland and a member of the Oneworld airline alliance. The airline was established in 1923. By April 1983, the airline became the non-stop flight operator from Western Europe to Japan.
The airline is the 6th largest airline for continuous operation without having a record of hull loss and fatal accidents from 1963. Finnair Airlines is considered the safest airline in the world.
Get last-minute deals & discount for new booking & reservations. Also, get the best refund on airline cancellations. Dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547 to save your money, time & effort.
Finnair Airlines Manage Booking
You can book your flight online, going through the homepage of the airline www.finnair.com, and search for the flight with your desired destinations, and date and get all details while comparing the fares to select the best deal and decide to fly according to your comfort.
Finnair Airlines designed an app for the passengers, which is available on the App store as well as Google Play to keep track of your flights, check-in, and itinerary. The app is helping you to book your flight and store your traveling history. Also, it gives you real-time information. Apart from booking and checking, it is easy to book a seat and get your boarding pass easily and quickly only by having an app on your phone.
What You Can Do in ‘Manage Booking’
- Overview of Your Ticket: You can see all details of your flight which is booked previously. You can check notifications regarding upcoming flights.
- Choose your seat: You can select your seat for free before the departure of the scheduled flight by using the seat map to enjoy a window seat or travel with your friends or relatives if travel on the same flight.
- Change or Rebook: Here, in the manage booking section you can make changes to your flight and rebook your ticket if your ticket fare permits this.
- Update Details: In this section, you can update your details like phone number, email address, and name change up to some characters.
- Add your extra baggage: If you want to take some extra baggage then you have to pay some extra charges which are according to the baggage policy. You can do this addition online in the manage booking section.
In Finnair Airlines manage booking, you need to go to the homepage and click on Manage Booking to manage your booking online.
Finnair Airline Check-in policy
In Finnair Airlines, there are many ways to check in just like online check-in, mobile check-in, counter check-in, and Kiosk check-in. In online check-in, you can easily complete the process from anywhere it helps you to save time and also save us from crowded lines. And counter check-in is a very time-consuming process in counter check-in, you have to go to the airport before 1hour of departure of your flight because offline check-in takes too much time. In Finnair airline check-in you can also call our customer care for the check-in but phone check-in has some policies & conditions so if you are in the phone check-in criteria then you can complete the phone check-in.
Finnair Airlines baggage policy
Checked baggage: The baggage allowance is depending on the ticket class that you are having. For the economy class, you are allowed to carry 23kg/ 50lb. For business class, you are allowed to have 32kg/ 70lb. The baggage size for either the economy or business class should be in height + weight + length up to 58cm/ 62in.
If you need to carry special baggage like a musical instrument or other stuff, the baggage will be counted as a piece of baggage and can be up to 220 cm/79 in
Finnair Plus and Oneworld tier members, extra allowance: Passengers with the membership of Platinum Lumo, platinum, plus silver and gold can have an additional bag on the flight. These members can enjoy the benefits of carrying their additional stuff like ski equipment and a set of golf.
Carry-on baggage: Passengers can take their necessary items along with them in the cabin. Even passengers can carry their coats while traveling. The excess luggage for the carry-on will be moved to the cargo. A number of the carry-on and personal items that you can carry in-flight is depending on the travel class and your destination.
Carry-on baggage allowance: For the passengers with the membership of Finnair Plus Platinum Lumo, Platinum, Gold members, and business class passengers, two carry-on baggage with the size of L56x W45x H25 cm/22 in x 18 in x 10 in is allowed. Passengers also can carry personal items like a laptop bag, handbag, or backpack with the size of L40cm x W30cm x H15cm/ 16 in x 12 in x 6 in. the maximum cabin weighs 10kg/22lb.
Other passengers can carry one piece of carry-on with a maximum linear size of 126 cm/ 50in. And one personal item like a small laptop bag, small handbag, or small backpack with a linear size of 85cm/ 34 in with a maximum weight of 8kg/ 175.lb. passengers are allowed to bring along their mobility aid like a cane inside the plane.
The baggage allowance for kids is as same as for adults with the same booking type. If the child is not having seat occupied, can’t carry any carry-on baggage but can have their pushchair and car seats. Items purchased tax-free are considered part of your carry-on baggage allowance.
Finnair Airlines seat selection
Passengers are allowed to purchase their seats while booking their flight or after their booking. Any decision regarding seat selection that passengers are making related to the advance seat selection should be through MANAGE BOOKING. Even passengers can book their seats in advance by calling the airline’s customer service or even the travel agents.
Type o seat offered to passengers in Finnair airlines;
Economy seat. 8 to 13 cm/ 3 to 5 inches for more legroom. Able to be board and get exit with the first passengers.
Extra legroom seat. More space of 127 cm to rest your leg, plus get boarded and exit sooner than other passengers.
Front row seat. Select the first seat of the cabin with has more space for your comfort.
Standard seat. Seats in the middle, window, and aisle. Which can be selected by the customer’s preference.
Finnair Airline cancellation/ change & refund
Passengers are allowed to cancel their tickets at the time of some misfortune situations like death, sickness, or accident to close family members of the passengers or passengers themselves. Cancellation is covering the flight are and all additional travel services provided by airlines and purchased by passengers. For the cancellation, passengers required a valid medical report with the refund application form.
Steps required to be followed for the refund of the fare:
- Passengers should cancel the flight prior to departure. Cancellation should be done on the Finnair website or Finnair customer care
- For applying for a refund, passengers are required to fill out the online form refund application on the website of airline. The passenger who has a health issue is required to carry a valid medical certificate with the online refund form.
- In case of the sickness or death of the family member of the passenger, Airline will ask for evidence that shows the family connection.
- The refund has to send three months from the original flight departure from the sickness or accident case and six months from the original date of departure in case of decease.
- Cancellation covers passengers who can’t travel due to an accident, death, or sickness of themselves, a family member, or the passenger who has the same booking.
- Also covers all extra services purchased by passengers such as seats, extra baggage, meals, access to the lounge, and any other services.
- It covers the pregnancy complication which is in 36 weeks of pregnancy.
- Cancellation is not covering the fare of the new reservation, cancellation fee, or any other service fee that is collected while booking a flight.
- Cost like accommodation, rental car, or other stuff is not covered by the airline.
Changing the reservation: To change the date of your reservation or destination, you are required to go to the website of the company and go to the manage booking. While providing the last name and booking references, proceed with the required changes that you have to make. Also, this procedure to change the date is chargeable and if the new ticket that you apply to book is more expensive than the current one, you have to pay the difference. And if the fare of the new ticket is less, first the airline will reduce the changing fee from it and the difference of amount will be sent to your original account of your payment.
Those passengers who booked their ticket from third parties, agencies, or airline agencies, regardless of any changes or refunds they want to make, are required to contact them. Because changes can happen online or through the website, if only you purchased your ticket online or via the mobile app. For more information related to changing your itinerary, you can contact Finnair Airlines Customer Care, to assist you with your requirement.
Finnair Airlines Important numbers (Customer Care)
To get in touch with Finnair Airlines reservation and get more accurate answers during your requirement go through the following details:
We are Treknova, an independent & professional travel portal site. Our only goal is to help all travelers get peace of mind so that they can travel with confidence. We can help you with providing last-minute deals, discounts, cheap packages & solve any queries related to booking, cancellation, & flight reservation. To talk to our customer care executive dial our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547.
Disclaimer: We are not associated with any of the official airlines & not pretend any rights to it. All the logos, trademarks & copyright material belongs to their respective owners. All we have ensured the greatest possible care regarding the reliability & completeness of the information provided. However, Treknova.com doesn’t claim or guarantee its 100% accuracy. If you detect any omissions, errors, or changes that need to be done, please contact us.
Suggested links to know more about Finnair Airlines;