It’s quite upsetting that when you have booked your tickets with Air Seychelles. And afterward planning to take your pet along with you. Let us inform you that, Air Seychelles airlines don’t have any pet policy, i.e they do not promote any aminal transport in their aircraft.
There is no such Air Seychelles pet policy, but in some circumstances, with Air Seychelles special permission, your pets can get fly in the flight, but as in cargo hold as extra baggage. Apart from this, below we will be mentioning all the conditions, on which you are permitted to let your pet fly.
These conditions are mandatory to follow as it is forbidden to take an animal in an Air Seychelles, but if by any case getting permission from above, it is good to go after it, for your pet’s flight with Air Seychelles.
- Animals that are accepted even in special permission are dogs, cats, and falcons or other pets, you may confirm with their customer support.
- Your pet should have a valid certification from Veterinary doctors regarding their good health and properly vaccinated before the flight.
- Moreover, you should have proper documents which are permitting your pet entry, transport, and even exit at the arrival destination from Air Seychelles officials.
- The destination you are traveling to should have pet transport permission as a carriage, if not then from their embassy, should do all the legal paper works for approval of your pet travel in flight.
- If you get permitted for pet flight, then you should be knowing that Air Seychelles accepted it as extra baggage.
- Your pet carriage doesn’t come up in regular free baggage allowance, even though you have, but you have to pay for your pet carriage as extra luggage.
- According to the Air Seychelles pet policy, any guide dog will follow up its disabled owner, with special permission they can do so.
- In addition, your guide dog will not be charged as extra baggage but will come under usually free baggage for any passengers.
- Your pet carriage should have a container fitted for food and water supply, which your pet may needed in the flight journey.
- If your pet carriage is not appropriate for your pet travel and if not up to the standards of the container, you should follow then, they can refuse to fly your pet.
- Air Seychelles airlines will not be responsible for any injury to or loss of your pet in the travel, while moreover if your pet faces any sickness or death of your pet while in a flight journey.
It’s quite clear from the Air Seychelles’ side that they are not at all responsible for any damage to your pet carriage or pet.
They will only focus on the health and transport document papers they required to allow their passenger and their pet for entry & exit to other countries or states or territories.
And if Air Seychelles impose any fine, or ask you a cost to pay, for taking responsibility for your pet to carry as cargo hold in a flight.
Though, you are holly accountable for not arranging the essentials for your pet and pet carriage to fly in an aircraft. And this results in Air Seychelle’s refusal to carry your pet on a flight.
They are not liable for any problem you would face if you come up with your pet carriage for flight. And if you have to can not board your flight due to refusal of your pet, Airlines cannot help you out with any such help in this situation.
The airline does not allow your pets in the cabin with you. However, your pets can travel with you but in the aircraft hold. The airline is considered pet-only cats, dogs, and household birds. You can carry them as a pet with you while traveling. For that, the following information is required:
- Breed of your pet/animal
- The weight of your pet/animal
- The required size of your pet’s cage
Additional information will be applied according to the country where the pet/animal importing or exporting.
Essentail Information requied
As we have already mentioned above that, Air Seychelles do not allow your pet in aircraft, and in case they permit your pet to fly, they are not allowed to carry in-cabin, rather your pet will travel in a cargo department of aircraft as checked baggage.
Apart from these, your destination flying to will decide which else information is needed to know by the Air Seychelles to permit your pet to fly.
You have read that your pet if you get permitted to fly, will get carried out in cargo as extra baggage which will be charged. You can see Air Seychelles charges for extra baggage and estimate the price they may ask for.
As you know Air Seychelles does not allow pets on flights and if you have to get your pet along with you, then you have to let the airlines in advance and get all the required information to get the permission of your pet from the airlines.
Do contact Air Seychelle’s official Customer support team for help and co-operation. If any query wants to know in detail, you can even call us, Treknova, on our toll-free number +1-800-831-1547. You will surely get a handful of help from our side too.