If you are planning to travel with your pet, then, please ensure you must aware of EL AL Israel Airlines Pet Policy. In this article, you will get full fledge information about the Pet Policy.
El Al Israel acknowledges little pets to go in the lodge, load, and as checked things on the majority of their flights during the check-in process. It is of prime significance to know about the carriers’ particular pet arrangements to comprehend the prerequisites and plan for a protected and agreeable excursion for your pet(s). The aircraft requires an earlier notification of the pet going with you including subtleties of the transporter including its estimations and weight. So to hold a spot for your pet is the initial step of many, as clarified further.
Points to Remember before traveling with Pets On El AL
- If you are going to fly with your pets then you have to obtain the necessary permits from Veterinary Services Department up to 48Hrs before the flight.
- Make sure you have a strong base container to hold the pets which is suitable and comfortable for pets with the proper ventilation.
- Check and verify that your pet is allowed to travel at the destination or not. Because some countries don’t give permission to enter their borders.
- Before check-in, you should check the eligibility of your pet that airlines allow for travel with you in the same flight in-cabin or travel separately with the cargo.
- Two pets are allowed in the same cage but their weight together must not exceed the limit of 9 kilograms and they are compatible with each other.
- The container base should be strong as well as leak-proof so that the surroundings of the aircraft are free from specks of dirt and excretion of the pets.
- Be sure you have to bear proper documents and vaccination certificates for your pets.
- If you are planning to travel with your pet then this is much recommendable that you check-in your flight with the help desk rather than the self-service channel because lots of formalities have to be clear regarding the pets.
Rules for Pets to Enter In-lodge
To be qualified to go in the lodge, the joined load of the pet and the transporter should not be in excess of 17 lbs (8 kg). A limit of 2 pets can be moved in a similar transporter as long as the weight stays under the said impediment. The transporter ought to consistently be under the seat before you and the pet too should consistently stay inside the transporter all through the excursion. The greatest transporter measurements for economy class are 41 cm x 38 cm x 19 cm and30 cm x 30 cm x 19 cm for business class. The transporters can be either hard-sided or delicate-sided and should be watertight.
- Your pet should be kept inside the container throughout the journey.
- The passenger is not allowed to put the pet container on the lap during takeoff and landing.
- the airline will not be allowed your pet to fly if it feels unwell.
- The pet should not secrete any bad odors.
- The flight captain is authorized to remove your pet from the cabin and shift it to the cargo if your pet has a safety issue or it disturbing the passengers.
- You must have the required health or vaccination certificates and entry pass for travel.
- The airline will not responsible if your pet will not allow entering your destination country.
- You are allowed to transport your pet in Business Class on the 737 fleets and on the upper deck only of the 747-400 fleets. You are not allowed to transport your pet in Business Class on the 777 fleets.
Pet as Checked Baggage
Pets that surpass the weight impediments as needed for in-lodge travel can go as checked stuff. Pets weighing between 17 lbs (8 kg) and 220 lbs (100 kg) can go in the hold. Up to 3 youthful creatures can be shipped together in similar transporter however just if their individual loads are under 30 lbs (14 kg). Creatures that gauge in excess of 30 lbs should be moved in discrete transporters.
The transporters ought to likewise be solid and durable to forestall escape and ought to have ventilation from 4 sides. If your pet is too enormous to even think about fitting under the seat, it is a creature other than a canine or feline, or on the off chance that it is an extremely long flight, El Al Airlines may ship your pet in the freight part of the airplane as indicated by its guidelines. This part of the loading office has a similar temperature and pressing factor as the traveler lodge.
Emotional Support/Service Animal
Administration canines and Emotional Support Animals going with travelers with extraordinary necessities can go free of charge with El Al. They have veterinary affirmation of the security of different travelers and a sterile endorsement if there should be an occurrence of a flight longer than 8 hours. Travelers are needed to convey a bridle and a gag in the event of a crisis. The objective nation may have certain documentation prerequisites and it is the traveler’s duty to have them helpful.
Necessary Requirements and Size Limits for heading out as per EL AL Israel Pet Policy?
- Canines, felines, and winged creatures weighing up to 17 lb/8 kg (counting holder) will be acknowledged for carriage in the lodge with a going with the traveler, on condition that they are conveyed in an enclosure no bigger than 40cm x 40cm x 21cm (15in x 15in x 8in) and can be put away under the traveler’s seat. El Al Reservations should be informed ahead of time.
- All pets approved for carriage should be given a Health/Vaccination Certificate and Entry Permits needed by the significant specialists at travel or potentially end objective stations.
- El Al won’t be mindful on the occasion that pets are not allowed section or passage into any country.
- Creatures giving obvious signs of ailment may not be affirmed for flight.
- The pilot is approved to have the creature eliminated from the plane or moved to the payload hold if the creature is unmistakably upsetting or has upset travelers.
- Fowls and winged animal eggs (barring chickens and their eggs) won’t be endorsed for trips to London, except if a grant has been given by the UK’s Ministry of Agriculture.
- Pets won’t be acknowledged for carriage in the traveler lodge joined by a traveler on trips to London, Johannesburg, Hong Kong, and Australia. On these flights, pets will be sent in the hold of the airplane as freight and bills of replenishing should be given for them (for an explanation, call tel. 03-9176679.) These pets should be housed in nose-and-paw-verification cases (in a made sure about carton) as payload, with bills of replenishing.
- Pets may not sit on the traveler’s lap during departure and landing.
- Pets gauging in excess of 17 lb/8 kg (counting holder) will be acknowledged for carriage in the hold of the airplane as it were.
- The creatures should stay confined throughout the flight.
Cost of transporting a pet through EL AL Airlines
Travel to/from Europe:
- For animals weighing up to 9kilos
- For International Flights: If your pet meets the criteria given by the El Al then $100 is chargeable in each direction of the journey.
- For Domestic Flight: If you are going to travel with your pets within the border of Israel then you have to pay in the Israeli currency that NIS 50 from each direction.
- For an animal whose weight lies between 9 to 50kgs
- International Flight: If your pet lies between 9 to 50kgs and you are flying outside Israel then you have to pay $200 in each direction.
- Domestic Flight: Transporting your dog within Israel then the cost is NIS150.
- For animals whose weight is lies between 50-100Kgs
- For International Flight: Pets who are traveling to the other countries then you have to pay $400 for your pets.
- For Domestic Flight: If you are traveling with your pet within the boundaries of Israel then you may cost NIS250 from each direction.
Documents needed for Immunizations/Vaccinations
When your canine or feline is microchipped, it should be immunized for rabies no sooner than 31 days and no later than a year of section. Note that Israel doesn’t perceive 2-3 year antibodies.
Canines and felines entering Israel from Oceania*, Britain, Japan, and Cyprus, if not as of now immunized, should be inoculated within 5 days of passage.
Nations of Oceania incorporate Australia, Fiji, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Zealand, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, and Vanuatu.
Prohibited Breeds for Transportation
Prohibited Dogs in Israel
All blended varieties of canines will require their veterinarian to note their ancestry in the wellbeing declaration.
The accompanying varieties or their crosses will require advance consent from the Director of Veterinary Services and Animal Health to enter Israel – American Staff Bull Terrier (Amstaff), Bull Terrier, Argentino Dogo, Japanese Tosa, Staff Bull Terrier (English Staff), Pit Bull Terrier, Brazilian Fila, and Rottweiler. These varieties can be imported just on the off chance that they are possessed by an individual more than 18 years old, are fixed or fixed, and have lived with their proprietor for at any rate year and a half before section. A gag should be worn consistently when in broad daylight.
Smaller than expected Bull Terriers and American Bulldogs have extra prerequisites.
Trading Pets Living in Israel
Felines and canines withdrawing from Israel should be joined by a veterinary wellbeing declaration marked and affirmed by an administration veterinary specialist who is utilized by Veterinary Services. Wellbeing endorsements finished by private specialists won’t be acknowledged.
Your canine or feline is more seasoned than 3 months old enough and should have evidence of rabies immunization in any event 30 days before movement and not over one-year preceding travel. Canines should likewise have a holding permit given by the nearby position.
On the off chance that the proprietor isn’t shipping the pet, it should allow their delegate Power of Attorney to move the pet.
For more information related to EL AL Israel Airlines Pet Policy
Below is the contact information for EL AL, you can contact me on the given information.
- Name: EL AL Israel Airlines
- Address: 100 Wall Street, 4th floor, New York, NY 10005
- Phone 1: Reservation- 1 (800) 223-6700 , Reservation- 1(877) 995-0677
- Email ID: email@example.com