African Safari Holidays is just incredible, we Discover Africa is the Best place for Safari holidays for every tourist and traveler all over the World. Africa has incredible sights full of soaring sands.
Experience many wonders with our Africa tour packages. It has majestic landscapes, phenomenal wildlife, and amazing coastlines, and is wonderfully warm. We have to build the most mesmerizing and finest safari Trips to Africa throughout this magnificent continent.
Things To Know For African Safari Holidays
1. When to visit Africa for a jungle safari
There will never be a bad time to visit for your African safari holidays, Weather varies from one Country to Another Country. Africa has a different climate zone but it is dry in summer which makes wildlife at that time excellent for enjoying jungle safari.
After all, temperatures can exceed 104 degrees Fahrenheit during the hottest seasons in Summer. Climate changes with the season, when you go it may determine according to the place where you’re going.
Suggested Reads:5 Effective Ways To Explore South Africa: Smart Travel Tips
A Safari tour to Africa would be a complete trip living with Wild Animals. It has Ultimate Viewing wildlife holidays. Africa tour packages would be an amazing choice for an unforgettable experience on African safari holidays with kings of the wild. Africa holds one of the world’s most exotic wildlife, including the “Big Five” Lions, elephants, leopards, giraffes, African Buffalo, and rhinoceros.
It is the world’s second-largest continent, you can find something to suit everyone’s taste with its sweeping views of breathtaking natural beauty and diversity full of contrasts. Your African safari holidays are sure to be unforgettable. You will see a very different side of Africa compared to the rest of the other continents.
2. Safest safari destinations to visit in Africa
The ideal country for your African safari holiday trip and adventure will depend on what you are doing, which we are happy to discuss with you.
- South Africa– If you want adventure safari and other interests, you cannot beat South Africa. South Africa combines European and African flair.
- Tanzania– Tanzania is the best for first-time visitors, it is great for beach and safari. If you want to visit there to enjoy then Tanzania is at its most beautiful from the end of May until the end of October, just before the rainy season starts. You will get feel amazed to see the picturesque location between the western mountains and the eastern Indian Ocean coastline which is the second-largest country in East Africa and is ideal for majestic wildlife. Although Tanzania is nice throughout the year, it is vital to be aware of how things change so you can prepare accordingly. At different times of the year, you can have entirely different experiences, depending on your specific desires for a safari.
- Botswana– The ultimate luxurious and crowded safari country in East Africa. It’s where to go to Africa for close wildlife experiences. Safaris in Botswana offers you several of Africa’s most famous experiences, including the Big 5, the colorful Chobe National Reserve, and the Okavango Delta’s oasis. In order to discover the finest of Botswana, from the peaceful Okavango Delta to pursuing big cats over the plains, you must submit a Trip Request so that a safari specialists help you to explore.
- Namibia– In Namibia you can climb the highest sand dunes in the world in Namibia. It is one of the best places to go in Africa.
- Zambia– Zambia, and Zimbabwe are the two Countries to see Victoria Fall and one of the largest waterfalls in the world and it is one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Zambia has managed to keep its off-the-beaten-path charm despite the fact that many tourists choose to visit here. Experience true Africa with its diverse array of wildlife, awesome scenery, and kind people.
- Morocco– Morocco is a famous Spice market and the biggest square in Africa. It Offers Different kinds of Experiences, You can experience a camel trek tour in The Sahara Desert
- Kenya– Kenya is the most Classic adventure and safari destination full of action-packed. You can go there with a family for enjoying a safari that will make the dream come true after seeing East Africa’s spectacular wildlife a reality, complete with recognized landscapes. Imagine a herd of elephants ambling in front of Kilimanjaro’s impressive snow-capped peak and a group of lionesses teaching their cubs how to hunt under an open sky. Imagine a million wild beasts crossing the Mara River while dodging the jaws of enormous crocodiles.
- Uganda- Uganda, is one of the favorite destinations for a safari where you can see gorilla groups play in the mist, where lions climb trees, where wild hippos play in the River Nile and big groups of chimpanzees give you a questioning look. Here, uncommon and special experiences fill nearly every day of your vacation. While enjoying a safari, explores five distinctive Ugandan national parks, presenting the magical beauty of a place full of wildlife surprises with close interactions. The highlight of the trip is two days spent gorilla trekking.
3. Famous Safaris
Where to Start your safari, there’s so much to choose from in an African Safari, with different Countries and so many safari parks with a very huge variety of wildlife, activities, destination, and many more safari experiences the option are almost endless for African safari holidays.
- Family Safari
- Fly-in Safari
- Honeymoons Safari
- Walking Safari
- Safari and Beach
- Balloon Safari
- Gorilla Trekking
With our family Africa tour packages, Children are the members who will enjoy this safari the most. They are so excited to see their favorite wildlife animals up so close, Whatever their age is, the whole family is thrilled to watch a lioness family with cute and small cubs relaxed in the evening sun.
Watching the Giant Elephant right in front of you is something that you will never forget. But taking care of your children on safari requires expertise, planning, and taking to give your family safari holidays of a lifetime.
With African safari holidays, you could always opt for a personal travel expert guide and private safari vehicles that are just for you and your family.
Suggested Read: Top 6 South Africa Places To Visit – Famous Holiday Destination
A fly-in safari makes use of light aircraft to transfer you between locations within a safari destination, saving you time moving between attractions so that you can see more on your African safari holidays.
The best thing about flying in Safari is that it explores one location to another location within a very short period of time and gives the same Experience. But I think this is not the best way to explore Africa and make a Safari trip to Africa. A light aircraft Safari is the easiest way to get around from the Sky.
Honeymoon Safari South Africa
Africa Honeymoon Safari is an incredibly famous honeymoon destination for African safari holidays. The most Romantic lodges and resort areas are in Africa.
This will be an unforgettable, unbeatable honeymoon. Couples can enjoy fun-filled adventure activities like white water rafting and elephant back safari and sip cocktails on the beach or lodge. They stay in luxury lodges with so many surprising plans.
For safari purists and beautiful nature lovers, there is nothing more amazing than doing a walking safari in Africa and you can experience the real sounds, smell, and sights of the wildlife animals up so close.
The best walking safari is in Zambia’s South Luangwa and lower river valley in Zambia another destination that is a good walking safari in Namibia.
Safe for children, of course, is mandatory and children are not allowed on walking safaris. This will be the most amazing and experienced safari holiday in Africa.
Safari and Beach
African safari holidays will be your memorable and unique holiday if you combine wildlife viewing adventure with a relaxing and outstanding beach stay.
If you are looking for family resorts, a boutique romantic honeymoon lodge, or the ultimate beach, South Africa safari holidays have many beautiful and amazing coastlines and something for everyone.
The idyllic Indian Ocean islands of Mauritius and Seychelles play host to some of the world’s best beaches in South Africa. This Combination makes fantastic honeymoon ideas.
Hot air balloon Safari is a wonderful adventure for your African safari holidays. It is a thrill to watch the balloon inflate, balloons adventure safari takes place in the morning. Hot air balloon safari in South Africa is controlled by the Civil Aviation Authority.
As a passenger in a hot air balloon, you need to be healthy enough to stand for the duration of the flight for at least 1 hour. In the Pilanesberg National Park, you can also spot some games from the air.
Gauteng has many popular ballooning sites, including the Magaliesberg Mountains, the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site, and Cullinan’s secret valleys. This journey will make the perfect end to an extraordinary and serene safari experience in South Africa.
TRAVEL TIPS & PLANNING INFORMATION
WHAT WILL IT COST
The cost of a hot-air balloon tour ranges from about R2000 to R4000 for each individual for a 1-hour flight. Packages start from R7000 for each individual, including your flight, accommodation, and transfers.
WHAT TO PACK
- Video camera
- Warm Clothes
- Comfortable Sport Shoes
WHAT TO EAT
Enjoy the local food in Africa like sambusa, chicken tagine, shakshouka, jollof rice, koshary, etc. Many operators include a bottle of Champagne with their food with the flight cost to give you an amazing experience up in the air.
A unique Gorilla trekking ranks as one of the absolute highlights of trips to Africa for most Travellers, these mountain gorillas are one of the world’s most endangered apes. It is assessed that there are just around 880 left all through the World.
They have a variety of individual tours in Uganda and Rwanda ranging from three to seventeen days. Throughout this gorilla safari, you can stay in some of the beautiful resorts and lodges in the region.
4. South Africa Safari Lodges
- Imbali Safari Lodge
- Sanctuary Makanyane Luxury Safari Lodge
- Africa Safari Lodges
- Giraffe Manor
- Old Mondoro Bush
5. Things To Do in Africa
- Nature Tours
- Wildlife Tours
- Adrenaline Tours
- Extreme Tours
- Boat Tours
- Horseback Riding Tours
- Kayaking and Canoeing
- 4WD, ATV, Quad Bike, and Off-Road Tours
- Balloon Rides
- Climbing Tours
- Dolphin and Whale Watching
- Shark Diving
- Water Sports and many more.
Suggested Read: The Blue Train, Pride Of Africa
In this article, we have explained the African safari holidays. If you plan a jungle safari trip with your family, Africa is the most iconic and incredible Place for Safari.
Here you can enjoy your Safari trip with many wonders and also some interesting and different kinds of safaris available for different people. Make your trip an unforgettable one, while visiting Africa with views of breathtaking natural Beauty and Diversity, and also enjoy the wildlife of Africa.
If you like this Article let us know your view in the comment below and don’t forget to share, we’d love to hear your suggestions about Africa tour packages.