Air Canada Rouge, the meaning of Rouge is “red” in the French language. Air Canada Rouge airlines are one of the low-cost airlines in Canada, and it is a subsidiary of Air Canada airline.
It is operated as Air Canada Rouge in the same region but under the Air Canada Express banner. Air Canada Rouge airlines are fully merged into the Air Canada mainline and the Air Canada Express network.
- IATA Code: RV
- ICAO Code: ROU
- Headquarters: Canada
- Frequent-flyer program: Aeroplan
- Alliance: Star alliance
- Hubs: Montréal-Trudeau, Toronto-Pearson
It has a total number of 66 fleet aircraft Airbus A319-100, Airbus A320-200, Airbus A321-200, Boeing 767-300ER, and Air Canada Rouge airlines serves over 81 destinations on a daily basis under the banner of Air Canada Express. Air Canada Rouge airline flights are all sold to the Air Canada mainline and the Air Canada Express network.
There are two major hubs of Air Canada rouge Airlines from where it maintains its other bases the hubs are Toronto Pearson International Airport · Montréal –Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport. The parent airline of Air Canada rouge Airlines is Air Canada.
Social media handles of Air Canada rouge Airlines
- Facebook: Air Canada rouge Airlines
- Linkedin: Air Canada rouge Airlines
- Twitter: Air Canada rouge Airlines
- Website: https://flyrouge.com/ca/en/index.html
- Reservation number: 1-888-247-2262
- Toll-free number: 1-514-393-3333
- Baggage information: 1-888-689-(2247)
- Email: https://accc-prod.microsoftcrmportals.com/en-CA/air-canada-contact-us/
Air Canada rouge Airlines Baggage Fees
- 1 Personal item:- FREE
- 1 Standard carry-on item:- FREE
Dimension and Weight allowed by the Air Canada rouge Airlines
- Personal items: Dimension and weight are not mentioned for personal items like handbags, laptop cases, small backpacks, and purses.
- Standard carry-on bag: Maximum dimensions allowed 158 cm., with maximum allowed weight is 7 kg including handle and tyers.
- Air Canada rouge Airlines charges $30 for the second checked baggage and the first checked baggage is free of cost in these regions Europe, Africa, Asia, and Australia.
- Air Canada rouge Airlines charges $50 for the second checked baggage and for the first checked baggage it charges $30 in these regions Canada, the United States, the Caribbean, and Mexico.
- For domestic flights Air Canada rouge Airlines the baggage weight must not exceed 23 kg and 32 kg for both the Economy class and the business class of the fleet.