Air Transat is a Canadian airline which is located in Montreal, Quebec, and was founded in 1986.
It is the third-largest airline in the country, if we combine both operating scheduled and charter flights then it is serving over 60 destinations in approx 25 countries on a daily basis.
Air Transat has a fleet of 44 aircraft Airbus A321-200, Airbus A321LR, Airbus A321neo, Airbus A330-200, Airbus A330-300, and Boeing 737-800.
- IATA Code: TS
- ICAO Code: TSC
- Headquarters: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Air Transat specializes in charter flights that are from 19 Canadian cities to different vacation destinations. Air Transat mainly flies to 15 countries in the south direction during the winter season and flies to 11 European countries during the summer season.
Also, some special destinations are provided all over year-round by the airline. In the summer season, Air Transat mainly flies to Europe and Asia section of the globe and in the winter season, it mainly covers other globe sections like the Caribbean, Mexico, the United States, and Central America.
Social media handles of Air Transat
- Facebook: Air Transat Airlines
- Linkedin: Air Transat Airlines
- Twitter: Air Transat Airlines
- Youtube: Air Transat Airlines
- Pinterest: Air Transat Airlines
- Website: https://www.airtransat.com/en-CA/home
- Email: Not Provided
- Toll-free number: +1-866-234-5136
- Canada: +1-877-872-6728
- Other Countries: +1-514-636-3630
- TTY for the hearing impaired: +1-514-906-5196
Air Transat Baggage Fees
- 1 Personal item:- FREE
- 1 Standard carry-on item:- FREE
Dimension and Weight allowed by the Air Transat
- Personal items: 16 x 33 x 43 cm (6 x 13 x 17 in) personal items like a handbag, laptop case, small backpack, purse and must be small enough to fit under the seat
- Standard carry-on bag: 23 x 40 x 51 cm (9 x 16 x 20 in) including handle and tires.
- Checked baggage: Weight: 23 kg (fees apply to Eco Budget) and Length + width + height must not exceed 158 cm (62 in)