1. Traveling – it leaves you speechless, then turns you into a storyteller.
2. No place is ever as bad as they tell you it’s going to be.
3. He who would travel happily must travel light.
4. With age, comes wisdom. With travel, comes understanding.
5. Life Is Short And The World Is Wide.
6. And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling.
7. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there are footsteps on the moon.
8. Of all the books in the world, the best stories are found between the pages of a passport.
9. If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine; it is lethal.
10. Let’s wander where the WiFi is weak.
11. There’s no way I was born to just pay bills and die.
12. The World is a Book and those who do not Travel reads Only a Page.
13. Travel makes one modest, you see what a tiny place you occupy in the world.
14. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
15. I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.
16. And travel whets the emotions, turns upside down the memory bank, and the golden coins scatter.
Presented by: treknova