Frontier Airlines is a US-based low-cost airline carrier that serves domestic and international destinations within North America, Central America, Latin America, and Canada. So, if you are traveling to any of these destinations along with a group of companions, you can book a group ticket on your holiday or business trip.
In this guide, we will take a look at how to book group travel tickets for Frontier Airlines flight review and guide to your desired holiday or business destination.
Things to Know about Frontier Airlines’ Group Travel
Like many airline carriers in the United States, Frontier offers reservations for both small and large groups that are traveling on the same itinerary.
Thus, if you need to travel with a group of friends, family members, or business associates, Frontier lets you book group reservations for the same price. Now, depending on the number of members traveling with you in the group, the process may differ. For instance, if your group consists of only up to 9 passengers, then you can simply head over to Frontier’s website and book a flight with the number of passengers in your group.
However, in other situations where you are required to travel with a much larger group of members, say consisting of around 10 or more people, there is another way to book a flight for the same itinerary. In this process, you will need to fill out an online form on Frontier’s website. Additionally, you can also contact their representatives via phone or social media platforms for assistance with group booking or queries.
Frontier’s Family Pooling
Frontier offers a program, especially for groups of up to 8 people traveling on the same itinerary. This program is called Family Pooling. The program also allows groups to earn and share their Frontier Miles reward miles on award flights, which can later be redeemed by the head of the group.
The head of the group in the Family Pooling program is a person who opens the pool, manage booking of the accumulation of reward miles, and invites other persons to the group. The members include friends, family, co-workers, and any individual that can be added to the group.
Steps for Booking Group Ticket on Frontier Airlines Flight
You can book a group ticket for up to 9 passengers online on Frontier’s website. But, in case you are traveling with a group of more than 9 people, there is Group Travel Form that you will need to fill out online on the airliner’s website.
The steps required to book a group travel ticket for a Frontier flight are given below.
1. On your computer or smartphone device, open a web browser and visit Frontier Airlines’ official website https://www.flyfrontier.com.
2. On the website, you will see the “Book A Flight” menu selected by default. Here, enter the details, such as origin, destination, and travel date in the fields, then click the Search button.
Note: You can search for available flights based on dollars or miles. Also, the maximum number of adult passengers you can choose here is 9. You can book cheap flights through frontier airlines.
3. The flights available for your route will be displayed based on your selection. Here, you can choose your flight with the route that suits you best.
4. On the flight booking page, you will be asked to provide your personal details and contact information. Also, you can select the date of travel and the number of passengers who will be traveling with you on the same itinerary.
5. After filling up all the required details, you will be directed to the flight summary page, which will also contain payment information for check-out and Check-in. Here, you can review your flight booking before the final check-out.
Note: If you add any extras, there will be additional fees charged.
6. Once you have reviewed your flight details, you can proceed to make the payment.
You will receive an e-mail with regard to your ticket confirmation. You can use this confirmation to show at the boarding gate and also on the flight.
Booking Group Tickets for 10 or more Persons
If you want to book group tickets for 10 or more passengers on the same itinerary, you will need to fill out the Group Travel Form online.
Listed below are a few things that you need to know about Frontier’s group fares:
- Group fares provide everyone with one price.
- You will be booked on Frontier’s Standard Fare Option.
- Name changes are allowed. The first one is free for group tickets, and then a name change fee may apply for additional changes.
- A deposit holds your reservation until ticketing is due, which is 60 days before travel in most circumstances.
- Only non-stop/direct flights can be booked.
- A $5.00 non-refundable booking fee applies to each passenger and is due and payable at the time of acceptance.
Group travel qualifies to earn FRONTIER Miles. Each group member earns individual flight miles in his or her account. Be sure to give each person’s FRONTIER Miles number when you book or at check-in.
We have also provided a link to Frontier’s online Group Travel Form here. Click https://flyfrontier.custhelp.com/app/GroupTravel to visit the online form.
The Group Travel Form requires you to provide several details that include flight information, personal information, contact information, special requests, and any additional services that you would like to purchase. After providing these details, click the Continue button to proceed.
Alternatively, Frontier’s Group Travel Department can also be reached via phone for assistance with a group booking. However, their services are available Monday through Friday from 08:00 – 16:00 hours (MST). Moreover, if things don’t go well then you can make cancellation to Frontier flights easily.
Booking Group Ticket at Airport
If the airport in your region is served by Frontier’s flights, you can visit the airport ticketing counter to directly purchase a group ticket. The agent at the airport ticketing desk will ask you to provide a couple of details in order to process your request.
Your details will be validated during the initial process. After that, the processing of your group ticket will be carried out. You can make the payment at the counter through any of the accepted methods.
When your group ticket has been confirmed, an e-mail will be sent to you at the address that you provided at the time of booking.
Aside from booking group travel tickets for a Frontier Airlines flight, you can also benefit from the Family Pooling program. The program is available to persons traveling in a group of up to 8 members only though. Their fares are pretty low, given the fact that Frontier is a budget airline carrier.