Hawaiian Airlines offers group travel for multiple passengers on the same itinerary in some of the world’s finest destinations served. So, if you are planning a holiday trip with your family, relatives, or friends, or perhaps a business trip somewhere in the Pacific or Asian countries, flying with Hawaiian will give you a whole new experience. Also, booking a group reservation is hassle-free and you can purchase a group flight ticket by using award miles that you earn each time you fly with Hawaiian and its partner codeshares airline carriers.
In this guide, we will take a look at how to book group travel ticket for Hawaiian Airlines flight to your desired destination and if things go wrong you can easily cancel your tickets as well.
Things to Know about Hawaiian Airlines’ Group Travel
Hawaiian Airlines is one of America’s oldest operating airline carriers which is based in the U.S. state of Hawaii. It serves destinations in Asia-Pacific countries and territories. Hawaiian Airlines has also partnered with several other airline carriers in order to offer travellers convenient flight experience.
When you book a group reservation online on Hawaiian Airlines’ website, you are allowed a maximum group of 9 people only. However, if your group consist of more than that, then you will be required to contact the airline carrier’s Group Desk for assistance with the reservation for larger groups.
Benefits of Group Travel
Hawaiian Airlines does offer a few benefits to its customers travelling in groups.
- Guaranteed seats and competitive fares eleven (11) months prior to departure date for groups with a minimum of ten (10) or more guests travelling together
- Earn travel conductor tickets for group travel
- Earn HawaiianMiles
These are the main benefits for group travel that you can avail.
Hawaiian Airlines offers a frequent flyer program called HawaiianMiles that can be earned and redeemed as well. For instance, you can book a Main Cabin or First/International Business Class seat with the help of miles you have earned from your previous travels. you can easily manage your booking through Hawaiian Airlines.
You can also redeem HawaiianMiles award points to purchase products and services, or even use the miles on partner airlines. Thus, you can book a flight for yourself or for someone else using your accumulated miles. In addition to this, you can also redeem your earned award miles on shopping merchandise at various partner retails.
Steps for Booking Group Travel for Hawaiian Airlines Flight Online
The steps that are required for booking group reservation online on Hawaiian Airlines’ website for your holiday or business travel are given below.
1. On your computer or smartphone device open a web browser and go to Hawaiian Airlines’ official website https://www.hawaiianairlines.com.
2. When you are on their website, you will see the “Flights” menu selected by default. Here, enter the details, such as trip type, origin, destination, travel date and number of passengers in the fields, then click the Search Flights button. It will show you all the available flights on your route.
Note: The maximum number of adult passengers you can choose here is 7.
3. The flights available for your route will be displayed based on your selection. Here, you can choose your flight with the route that suits you best.
4. At the flight booking page, you will be asked to provide your personal details and contact information. Also, you can select the date of travel and the number of passengers who will be travelling with you on the same itinerary.
5. After filling up all the required details, you will be directed to the flight summary page, which will also contain payment information for check-out. Here, you can review your flight booking before the final check-out.
Note: If you add any extras, there will be additional fees charged.
6. Once you have reviewed your flight details, you can proceed to making the payment.
You will receive an e-mail with regard to your ticket confirmation. You can use this confirmation to show at the boarding gate and also in the flight.
If you are traveling with a group of passengers consisting of 10 or more persons, you will need to book a reservation through Hawaiian’s Group Travel services. In this program, you will have to fill the Group Travel Form online.
Keep in mind that if you are booking a group reservation from a third-party travel agency or travel website, the form may not be available to you. The process may differ if the travel agent books the ticket on your behalf.
Booking Group Travel Reservation for Hawaiian Airlines Flight via Phone
Hawaiian’s Group Desk can also assist you with booking a group travel ticket for your journey. You can contact the airline via phone, which you can find on their website. Simply visit their Contact Us page and select the option with regard to your query. You can reach the airliner’s Group Desk at +1-800-367-8058.
Their customer service centre’s phone number will be displayed on your screen, which you can use to call one of their representatives.
Now, the steps for booking a group travel ticket via phone is pretty straightforward. All you have to do is dial their phone number, select the option by pressing the key/button on your phone. You will be connected to a live representative shortly. You will be asked to provide details of passengers, including your information, such as e-mail and contact information.
After your request is processed and your ticket is confirmed, you will also be informed via e-mail, where a confirmation will be sent to you.
Booking Group Travel Ticket at Airport
You can book a group travel ticket directly at the airport where you plan to depart from. When you are at the airport, go to the airport’s ticketing counter in order to request a group reservation for 10 or more persons on the same itinerary.
The agent will ask you to provide your details, including a government-issued ID proof and your contact information. The contact information that you provide at the time of booking ticket at the airport will be used to send you the confirmation e-mail after your ticket has been confirmed.
You can use the confirmation sent to you via e-mail to show at the boarding gate and also during the flight boarding process.
The process for booking group reservation small or large groups is simple and quick. Hawaii, being an island in the territory of the United States, has a lot to offer to people that visit the place from around the world.
The island is great for holidaymakers in particular, but it is also frequented by business travellers.